Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood+ : The New War

Blood +: The new war

a part of “Blood+ : The New War”, a fictional universe by ShadowedxLove.

Years ago a war raged between twins. After this war a new rivalry began between the offspring of the ealier and now deceased twin. Now after yet another happened another twin dead again a war has begun between sisters who are also queens of chiropterans.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood+ : The New War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Blood +: The new war

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:10 pm

I think you should leave him as a character just in case anyone sees this and wants to play him. But for now he can be an NPC.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

elidor495
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Thats not a bad idea. Maybe I could do the same with Joel.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Not a single human character? My time to shine

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Go for it Shaodow.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:07 am

Sorry it took me so long to post, but it's up now! I think it's clear that Nagari does not really like Shiki very much X3

Although...

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:19 am

*Feels awkward*

So um.....can people please post? There was a total post explosion, then I posted, and it was like, poof! Everyone disappeared.... O_O

I feels hated....

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:26 pm

It isn't you. I've just been busy.

elidor495
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:56 pm

ALl we're waiting for is Oddity's post and of cours it's not you. RIght now I'm sure people must busy due to the time of year. I think once Oddity is able to post things should be up an drunning quickly again.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:13 am

I say 2 more days, it'll be a full week and we cut our fucking losses and get back to posting. With all due respect your one post doesn't make much a difference when it comes to the risk of dying because it doesn't remedy the fact that the rest of us can't post, which is the actual cause of people loosing interest. Ideally I would just say skip them now but a full week would be generosity

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:16 pm

I would do that but then who would be a replacement for her spot. Also I posted so that anyone could come in without having to directly involve Amber or Dr.Silverstein but I do understand what you're saying. If I can find someone else to take her spot then I would do that.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:29 pm

It slipped my mind that oddity is the one roleplaying as amber, poop, if that's the case I would suffer more waiting instead of you trying to find a replacement. Oddity is too good a roleplayer to be replaced for that role

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:43 pm

Hopefully Oddity will be able to post soon. I'd really hate for this to die.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:47 am

So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this is dead, huh? Has anyone PM'd Oddity? Or are we just giving up the ghost on this?

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:02 pm

I don't know if it's dead yet, but I also don't know if the GM sent a PM to Oddity. I assumed one was sent out of benefit of the doubt, because it's the obvious thing to do but there has still been no word back from her. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure why we're waiting on her since there are two different groups of characters who behave independently of Amber completely.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:05 pm

all I know is that someone needs to get their shit together, and soon because this is the first Blood + rp with real potential and it would be an injustice to ALL of us who put time into our character's creation to be ruined by ONE person. In fact, it'd be down right idiotic to do so, and I'd be pretty angry. Just the thought of it pisses me off.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:23 am

I agree. I put my heart and soul into Morgan & Nagari. To not be able to see them play their parts would be a large waste of time on my part and would just piss me off.

So what do you think? Should I post? Mind you, it wouldn't be up until Tuesday night, as I'm about to lose computer access until then, but still, I would get it up no later than then.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:07 pm

I have sent a PM to Oddity and they still had yet to get back to me even when they got on. Nagari you can post if you wish to so can others who like Shaodow said are independent from her but in case of it dying I will be remaking it and I will notify all of you if that is the case. I'd hate to see this die but unfortunately it seems that way if there are no posting. If I re-create it someone else will have to take the part of the other queen. If anyone just wishes for me to recreate it say so in OOC if not also say so in OOC.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:38 pm

Got on and didn't reply. To hell with em then, lets restart so we can be rid of the three character spots that's being held up by Oddity.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:20 pm

I think that's what's best. I should have the remake up in a bit. You all can have the same spots as you have now.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:37 pm

I think I'll take the role of the second Queen this time

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!