Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pack Of Orphans

Pack Of Orphans

a part of “Pack Of Orphans”, a fictional universe by ShatteredWings22.

The future has tumbled into chaos. There is no such thing as 'safe' anymore, and these six orphans would like to make it out alive. [FULL!!!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pack Of Orphans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pack Of Orphans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:20 pm

I look forward to seeing your complete character!! And, I would say we should wait for you, but, if I am outvoted, then I guess we would start a little before...
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, look besides you, and your best friend will be there.
-Unknown

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorsOfTheHeart on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:27 pm

I'm willing to wait until the characters are finished.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ColorsOfTheHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Well, I am officially on vacation mode! Also, I had some time to check in because I got 3 hours due to changing time zones. Direct flight from NY to San Fran! :D

Anyways, I won't lie, I REALLY want to start posting, but I am sure we all share that. That being said, we could set up a sort of posting order by allowing everyone with a complete character to post an "intro" post, which is for those who don't know, the first post of a character used to introduce that character and where he or she is starting.

Now, back to R&R.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:46 pm

She's finished :3 Just thought I'd throw that out there.. lol <3

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:58 pm

Could I possibly fill the last male spot? Pretty please and thank you beforehand.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:34 pm

I guess so, because we were going to have six characters...>.<

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:40 pm

Thank you SO much! I thought for sure you'd say no. I have already submitted my character and everything! :D

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:46 pm

Just wanted to say that for a moment I confused this site with facebook and attempted to find the "Like" button for your comment, Paint. xD

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:04 am

Has anyone heard from FaithsAngel? Because upI am starting to think she forgot about us. D:

So, what's the deal with posting now, anyways? Since we have 5 out of sixth and the one person we are waiting on, as far as I can tell, forgot about her WIP character?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:19 am

Hmm...We could start posting today. I'm going to PM her a little reminder. It does seem she forgot--and I think she only needs to do the history and personality. Plus, we don't need the history to start, we can always learn it on the way. Same with the personality.

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:53 pm

Waiting on you to post then (:

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:48 pm

I am going to make the first post.
:3
Looking to start from when the orphans first meet.

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:11 am

Jynxii wrote:Waiting on you to post then (:

I couldn't quite tell from your post, but who did she find at the end? Max or Elsie?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorsOfTheHeart on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:32 am

I'll get my first post up in the morning. Its late and I'm too tired to write.

ColorsOfTheHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:27 am

Mr. Baneling Squishy wrote:
Jynxii wrote:Waiting on you to post then (:

I couldn't quite tell from your post, but who did she find at the end? Max or Elsie?

I think she found Elise, because the dog had smelled a female... >.<

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Oh, I'm sorry that wasn't clear. I thought by saying she was walking down the street and coming upon a hooded female-smelling person would have been direct enough but I will make an effort to be more clear. I apologize for the confusion! Yes, I had intended Lucky to find Elise, given that I thought at the end of Max's post he was still up at a very high window with a sniper rifle..? Was that right?

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:53 pm

Jynxii wrote:Oh, I'm sorry that wasn't clear. I thought by saying she was walking down the street and coming upon a hooded female-smelling person would have been direct enough but I will make an effort to be more clear. I apologize for the confusion! Yes, I had intended Lucky to find Elise, given that I thought at the end of Max's post he was still up at a very high window with a sniper rifle..? Was that right?

Second floor. He is street level now. Riku and Elsie are currently the ones with guns pointed at them, because he trusts no one right now. However, he has offered to team up with Lucky at the moment, because she is the only one who told them the goal they share.

Also, I did not tag Korbyn because Max does not know he is there.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:36 am

Where is everyone? No one has posted for awhile now.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Hm...Maybe its just an unactive day...

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:29 pm

I have been waiting on Colors (Riku) to post....

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!