Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Slenderman: Finding Faith

a part of “Slenderman: Finding Faith”, a fictional universe by DumbassArmageddon.

A young girl goes missing without a trace from a small forest town. When the search is called off, a group of friends take the search into their own hands. But when odd things begin to occur, they realize they're in way over their heads. [Open]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Slenderman: Finding Faith”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbassArmageddon on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:10 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Slenderman: Finding Faith"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DumbassArmageddon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Slenderman: Finding Faith

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:15 pm

Oh, I'll totally make a character. <3
And maybe some illustrations for the posts too, just to get some awesome points. xD
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm

Hey I was wondering if I could use my character I used for the first one? Please!!

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbassArmageddon on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Thadine:
You have no idea how impressed I am that you actually read the rules. Props. Looking forward to having you.

~Living-Dead Doll~:
You may. I have a tendency to reuse characters a lot, so I see no reason why you shouldn't :P I liked her the first time around, so let's make this one work, eh?

FACT: This is the third time I've started this RP.

~teh mor3 u kno~

DumbassArmageddon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:46 pm

Oh, thanks! Your rules were kind of funny.
And hopefully it works out better this time. ^.^

Anyway, I need to finish up some homework for school, but then I'll start working on my character.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:55 pm

Alright thanks! I'm glad you liked her the first time around :)
I might tweak her a little bit cause I noticed I didn't have too much on the profile from last time, but it depends on how much free time I have since I am in college and have homework this week. I should have the time though :)
Ya, hopefully we can keep it going this time. I HAVE FAITH!! :D lol

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderSavageEternity on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:39 pm

I've submitted ny character. She's a bit...like the condescending older sister nobody wants, haha. Let me knoe if anything needs to be changed at all. I'm prone to slipping up when making the actual characters I use since I'm often wracking my brain to describe their personalities

UnderSavageEternity
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chieheart on Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:28 pm

May I reserve a character please? ^-^

chieheart
Member for 11 years
Author Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delcrux on Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:42 pm

Hoo! I want in, I want in badly! The best way to do that would probably be to submit an acceptable character, so I'll get on it. I love a good rural horror-mystery.

Delcrux
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starsailor on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:28 pm

Still up to your old ways, I see.

Starsailor
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:02 pm

Ok, I'm REALLY not trying to be a jerk by saying this but maybe someone else should start a slender rp like this (with DumbassArmageddon's permission of course) and then whenever he decides to jump in he can. I'm just saying that way we could get everything up and running and get started a little bit then he can jump in and do his thing, or not if he decides he doesn't want to. Like I said in the beginning, I'm really sorry and I'm not trying to be a jerk but I would really like to do this rp.

PS: Please don't flame me for this idea, as it was only a suggestion. Also if it did happen, full credit (unless major changes were made) would go to DumbassArmageddon on the new page, since it was based on his idea and his rp.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbassArmageddon on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:36 pm

Wait, what? Why?

DumbassArmageddon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderSavageEternity on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:18 pm

Sooo....is this going to be a thing or is it dead already?

UnderSavageEternity
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!