Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Birds of a Feather - New Generation

a part of “Birds of a Feather - New Generation”, a fictional universe by CyberGlowfly.

With the organization known as The School, a new flock faces a new danger. Will this flock, survive the pressure? [ Remake ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Birds of a Feather - New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Sun May 18, 2014 4:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Birds of a Feather - New Generation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Birds of a Feather - New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Sun May 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Hello! May I reserve the Tanner Patrick character? I had my favorite food for dinner last night, it was Beef Stroganoff. My Pitbull Zoey could not stop begging! Ugh. Can't wait to join the party!~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Sun May 18, 2014 5:29 pm

It's reserved. Thank you for being interested.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun May 18, 2014 5:38 pm

Heyyyyy! I'm back again! You'll never get rid of me. I'm like a bad rash.

I was wondering if I could reserve the leader's role? Yes, again, I know...
I was so sad when the original one didn't take off.

As for my favorite food, that's a toughy. I would have to say Ice Cream and String Cheese.

And I love Siberian Huskies.

Look at it. Look. At. It.

If that's not the cutest thing you've ever seen, shame on you.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun May 18, 2014 6:27 pm

Ooooh this looks awesome xD

I'll be reserving The Ousider || Nina Dobrev if you don't mind darling.

On another note, tomorrow is my birthday and so I'm getting my all time favorite -all you can eat BBQ ribs and chicken wings and mac & cheese and homemade mashed potatoes! Can you say yumm.

And I'm totally thinking about spoiling myself and buying a cute wittle German Shepherd puppy.

Cuteness overload. Bahhh!
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Sun May 18, 2014 6:53 pm

Oh my gosh! Yay~!

Look. It's cute too.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Sun May 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Heeeeeeyyyy. ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬

May I reserve FC: Janet Devlin if that is alright with you, mah dear? ^^

Hmmm.... favourite food is always a hard question. ( ̄■ ̄;)!? I'm just going to have to go with my old childhood friend on this one, Mac and Cheese. :D

Oh, boy. The dogs. 0.0 Well, I must admit that I was never a big dog fan (I'm more of a cat person)... in fact, I've always been quite afraid of dogs I'm soooorrrrryyy. Don't hate me. ;-;. So I don't know many breeds out there. But I'd have to say I think Huskies are quite pretty. ^-^

Hopefully this is alright! Sorry to crash the party about dogs. v-v

@Emily3456 || Couldn't help but notice your post, darlin'! Happy Birthday! :D BBQ'd ribs are the bomb... and Mac and Cheese is always good. ;)
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SizzlerZ on Mon May 19, 2014 6:35 am

Hey can I please reserve AJ Cook?

SizzlerZ
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Mon May 19, 2014 8:27 am

Sorry Sizzle I believe you are missing something. Read the rules again.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amythi on Mon May 19, 2014 8:11 pm

My favorite food huh? I like all food though.... But if I had to have a favorite, it'd be..um..Peanut butter! Yea! I love that stuff!! (My baby brother's allergic so I can't eat any at home, so I eat it like a pig once I'm out of my house.... (^.^'')) And my favorite dogs an Alaskan Malamute... They're so fluffy!!!!
So now that I'm sad because I don't have an Alaskan Malamute or peanut butter, can I reserve Chance Crawford? Please ^u^?

Amythi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!