Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Back2Life

Back2Life

a part of “Back2Life”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

They were once monsters, the undead horde. But now, they can be cured. A new era of understanding is coming...but not everyone wants that.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Back2Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Back2Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat May 24, 2014 5:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Back2Life"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Back2Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MunchkinKitten on Sat May 24, 2014 5:58 pm

Hello May I reserve a type II female please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MunchkinKitten
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat May 24, 2014 6:02 pm

Done! =)

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MunchkinKitten on Sat May 24, 2014 6:15 pm

Ah thank you very much :3

MunchkinKitten
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kamibito on Sat May 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Two questions:
1. How does the virus spread?
2. Do the infected always look that way, or can the alter their appearance?

Kamibito
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat May 24, 2014 10:51 pm

Hey there! I'd love to reserve a male doctor, please!

Ooh, I thought I should warn you that for Type 4, it says "type 6" in Roman numerals. IV is the Roman numeral for 4.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun May 25, 2014 4:08 am

Kamibito -

-Bite, or blood/saliva getting into open wounds or mucous membranes such as mouth/eyes/nose. However now infection can generally be treated before it has the full effect.

-No, infected can't change shape. Part of the protocol at HOPE-01 is to fix the changes in appearance in the patients. II's have their teeth filed down, I's and III's are given normal-coloured contact lenses when they're able to tolerate them, etc.

Scarlet Loup -

Go ahead!

Dammit. Haha, stupid thing is I do actually know my numerals, must've gottne a typo, the text function on my image editor...leaves something to be desired. Tends to start and stop more or less wherever it likes, then must've just carried on using it as I originally typed most of this about 3am and was copypasting the type numbers in. -_- Derp. Will try and fix that when I have the time.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon May 26, 2014 11:15 am

Haha, I believe you. I make typos enough myself. Pretty awesome image editor though-- what do you use?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!