Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hit List

Hit List

a part of “Hit List”, a fictional universe by Unjustifiable.

On the run from the government, a league of assassins are trying to get by day to day without being crossed off the list.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hit List”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hit List

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:29 pm

@aurban
I'll change that now!

@candlejack
Great! And define handler. We'll all keep in touch about plots and what not in the OOC.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:17 pm

Finally finished my CS!!!!
"I don't have time to bleed."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXcandlejackXx on Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:54 pm

A handler is more or less your boss while you do deep cover field work. They tell you what information you need, make sure you're doing your job, ask for information gathered , provide resources and updates.

Most of the time cover ops use dead drops and other means of indirect communication to contact their handler or vice- versa. In some extreme cases handlers and ops meet to discuss matters of great importance.

plot wise you could use to direct the roleplay with how my character acts to a degree.

xXcandlejackXx
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:04 am

@jericho
Awesome!

@candlejack
Sounds great, I like it.

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:19 am

@Unjustifiable:
Sorry for not having my character up and completed yet. I've been a bit busy in real life.

I do hope to have him done soon though. And again, I do apologize.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:51 pm

@Dumisa
It's okay. I do think we'll get started as soon as he is completed though!

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:53 pm

@Unjustifiable:
Sorry but I must take back my reservation. I cannot bring myself to write out this character.

So sorry for the late notice. D:

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:02 pm

Well, in full honesty that is a very shitty thing to do :/

Especially since all the others were waiting for you to finish.

@Unjustifiable:
I'm sorry, but I don't think I have the time to take on another double character.

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Hmm. Well it happens I guess, often, but it happens. Tusho Ka, it's alright no need to take on another character. If everyone else is up to it I believe we can continue on without that character and start whenever.

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:09 pm

There really is no need to curse anyone out... Especially since you aren't the GM.

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:33 am

@aurban16: you're right, I shouldn't have used the word shitty, my apologies

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:03 pm

I've gone ahead and made a starter post. No sense in waiting anymore, so when you guys have a chance, go ahead and write your own!

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!