Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Shadow Children

The Shadow Children

a part of “The Shadow Children”, a fictional universe by xXxCryptic-AngelxXx.

"When the Peace of Valie is threatened by The Red Lady, the kingdom's only hope is a group of orphans who live in the shadows of the surrounding forest. The Shadow Children."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Shadow Children”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Shadow Children

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:06 am

Hey guys, I'll post for Tom soon which should hopefully bring the two sides together!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:14 am

Wow sorry that post was so long and I kind of ordered your characters about a little bit (feel free to tell me if wet too far or want me to change something!) But I just didn't want to waste too much time explaining and dividing up jobs IC

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:51 am

I'm fine with that. I like what you have, pairing Raven with Khara seems logical to me. I'm gonna have it so that Raven figures out that Winter was the one to spring the Princess if that's alright with you all.
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luft on Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:01 am

Hi everybody

Sorry if my post doesn´t have the same energy things have been different to say something and yeah so to answer unicorn on his technically not a questions thingy:

At least on my part I don´t mind some mild controlling/pushing/abusing the power of a post mujaja mujaja muajaja jaja ja/kindly directing of my characters especially when it involves interactions that are natural, like a boss ordering his underlings, some small talk, two characters in the same area founding each other and the like...

On a related note and this goes more to @afreerobin more than anyone but I guess it may come in handy for everyone latter. Whenever I´m in a situation with more players/writers I´ll always try and make my post to express only what my characters does even if the response or something like that is kind of obvious, this of course if the interactions weren´t talk about previously. So if your char felt pushed to follow I apologize I tried to write his way in the forest vague enough as to give you room to do whatever you would choose.

EDITCEPTION:Junior Detective *shows badge* Nobody moves! there is nothing to read here proceed with your day, Also if I may so noobly ask how do one tags the characters in the post? I tried writing their names and it didn´t work or maybe its just another thing like the HEX part of the CS and is so obvious that I´m going to delete this edit after founding out how to do it.
Last edited by luft on Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The more quiet you are on the outside, the more you scream on the inside

luft
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:12 am

Hey, so to tag characters you have to write their name (or at least the first part of it) in the box under where you post that says 'tag a character' and if you were typing names in there and it wasn't working, make sure you put a capital letter at the beginning because it is caps sensitive :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:45 pm

@luft- So I just saw this now and its all cool. I don't mind people giving my character a push, or even making them react a bit. It's all part of the fun. ;)
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:00 am

If something is wrong with my post, please let me know as it's the dead of the night. I'll alter it after work later on after work. :) I just wanted to get something up so no one was waiting on me any longer.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:48 pm

Everyone is doing great, and I want to thank you all again for your interest. :3 Also, just a heads up, Raven is a TSC spy for the daggers, and the princess and Winter will eventually make their way to TSC camp. I'm giving you all a heads up because Raven will not know the princess nor is she high enough in the ranks to know the truth. Kat most likely doesn't trust her so any information she'll have to gather elsewhere and I encourage you to make it difficult on her because if it's too quickly found out and reported that the princess is in the camp, then the rp will be disappointingly short because Kat will accept Angelina's bargain that she leaves them alone if she hands over the princess, but of course that isn't her plan. She's just buying time for the others and to come up with a better plan. I'll post for Kat later though. Just thought I'd give you all a heads up and say thank you again. :)
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luft on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:07 pm

*oh snap!* That goes to show me what can happen if I don't check the RP for a whole day, I mean its not like I have a life or anything ... One little post and so many tables have turned, the wine is staining the carpet, there is food everywhere, the chandelier looks like a sex shop, someone woke the baby and the mother and here I was thinking we were going to have a calm, friendly and somewhat balanced 3v5 massacre in the courtyard and I was even making a cake with unicorn toppings *wink* now everything is ruined and its all your fault Sunshine and Whiskey... and I applaud you for that, this is great there are cats still coming out of that bag an everything

luft
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luft on Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:50 pm

Hi everyone I'll be posting for Frere in a few hours when I get home, I was kind of waiting for the heart to heart between the Drew and Winter to end and also since Mavis is also in the same area to see how it developed but I think the moment is right

P.S. If either Winter Drew or Mavis wants feels the post isn't right by their characters tell me and I'll edit it ASAP

luft
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:57 pm

Hey all, Sorry about the derp post. The sight it being quite the twat to me atm.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:42 pm

Kat's waiting on the queen, but I'll do a post for Drew in a sec.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!