Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Shadow Children

The Shadow Children

a part of “The Shadow Children”, a fictional universe by xXxCryptic-AngelxXx.

"When the Peace of Valie is threatened by The Red Lady, the kingdom's only hope is a group of orphans who live in the shadows of the surrounding forest. The Shadow Children."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Shadow Children”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Shadow Children

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:29 am

Yeah that's been happening to me too, so annoying, but it seems better now?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:01 am

Yeah I couldn't get on at all yesterday.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:31 pm

Oh Good I thought it was just me. Seems to be much better today though. :) I will accept the finished characters. I'm still missing some WIPS... I do have a message from one person so she's good, You guys are fine I'm just worried about people waiting so long they disappear ya know?
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maieutics on Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:42 pm

I got Firefox just so that I wouldn't have to sit through the website's chugging. I'm glad it wasn't something going wrong with my wifi though.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・✧

Maieutics
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luft on Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:10 pm

"Oh my dear, otherworldly and omnipotent GM you shouldn't concern yourself with sudden disappearances amongst the people of Valie, I'm sure they must have lost themselves in the woods and seem to not be able to find their way home, without a little incentive from the creatures of the forest or maybe they just need to hear their loved ones call for them, that always makes people find their way... Wink"

I was seriously doing a great impression of magikarp because i feared it was my wifi since he is known to be a sadistic mastermind when it comes to torment me, the fact that I'm a caveman when it comes to technology doesn't help but it's his fault I tell you his fault. raises fist dramatically into the air

EDIT: I don't if the site fixed itself or is it because I changed to my work's pc but it's runnig normal for me know, hope that whatever it was it is no longer active
"The more quiet you are on the outside, the more you scream on the inside

luft
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:30 am

luft wrote:"Oh my dear, otherworldly and omnipotent GM you shouldn't concern yourself with sudden disappearances amongst the people of Valie, I'm sure they must have lost themselves in the woods and seem to not be able to find their way home, without a little incentive from the creatures of the forest or maybe they just need to hear their loved ones call for them, that always makes people find their way... Wink"

I was seriously doing a great impression of magikarp because i feared it was my wifi since he is known to be a sadistic mastermind when it comes to torment me, the fact that I'm a caveman when it comes to technology doesn't help but it's his fault I tell you his fault. raises fist dramatically into the air

EDIT: I don't if the site fixed itself or is it because I changed to my work's pc but it's runnig normal for me know, hope that whatever it was it is no longer active

OMG I look forward to your OOC replies you are hilarious xD

In other news, I've finished Andei
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:20 pm

WILL IS FINALLY DONE

I am so sorry he took so long, life just decided to get stupidly hectic on me. Here he is!
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:54 pm

I am missing five characters, but do we think we'll be ready to go by friday evening EST? Or do we need more time?

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:13 pm

I'm ready to go on Friday. It would have to be around five before I could post though.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:55 am

I'm ready to go whenever!

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:37 am

Friday would be good for me! Depending on what time it goes up, it could be Saturday before I get to post, just as a head's up.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:33 am

I'm ready to go whenever your ready!

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luft on Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:17 am

So here is the thing I´m pretty sure I live in Uranus compared to you people so for all I know your friday might as well be last week or be a complitely deferent concenpt in here, to fix this I´ll just hount this RP until "Friday" happens

luft
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:45 am

If anyone wants to hit me up for relationships go for it.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:56 pm

So tigerz is dropping one of their characters: Vice Captain. Anyone want to pick him up? I left the faceclaim for now, but he can be changed if you would like. Also, if no one claims him, he'll be pretty much the only one without a claim so I may just make him an NPC. -shrug- so it's up to you guys. :) Let me know!

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luft on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:15 pm

Image No don´t turn him into an NPC he barely has a face and no memory or real relationship with any of the others so it will be a terrible loss for everyone.
poor mistreated Vice Captain, If nobody else wants him (I mean it if someone thinks they can give him more love, bring it on *cough* I mean we can talk about it) I can bring him to the dark side turn him into a mole for my body painter maybe, who knows maybe I´m destined to rule over all the French, oh if only...wink

EDIT: One thing tho, are you sure tigerz doesn´t mind we using his FC and is he sure he will not be wanting the char, because I´m taking Lysiére but as I don´t wan´t to push or disturb anyone, as I said if anyone else want him or if you want to leave the spot open for a newcomer then it´s all cool

luft
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:07 pm

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx; I've finished Kassandra.

If I need to change anything, please let me know. I am finishing up my other character now.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:01 pm

@luft lol I mean he would technically be my player as an NPC, but if you want him, you can take him but I would prefer it if he wasn't a mole.

@Sunshine, she's accepted! I know Angelina doesn't have a history yet, but I'll accept her anyway. Same goes for @συιʝα

ya'll ready to start today? I'm going to start on the opening post (and probably post it a little bit early) so respond to that with your first post when you can. I will be setting up the entire scene for the three parties and placing their characters at their starting points. Geeet ready!

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:21 pm

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:29 pm

Also, @TheChrimsonLady I will be adding your spy now. :)

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!