Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Possibly Pirates: The Novel, Permissions & Discussion

a topic in Possibly Pirates, a part of the RPG forum.

Possibly Pirates: The Novel, Permissions & Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:54 pm

Now, as I hope all PP participants know, I am taking up the challenge of turning this amazing RP series, into a trilogy. As we are doing three main PP's, there will of course be:

Possibly Pirates: The Seven Cities of Gold
Possibly Pirates: Curse of the Rakasha
Possibly Pirates: -Enter Tital Here-

The plots will be based off the ones we create through the RPs.

Before I forget, special thanks to Irish Wolf for going through PP 1, from page 18 onwards, copying and pasting EVERY post into a word file, then sending it to me so I could refer to it whenever needed even if I didn't have an internet connection! I'm highly grateful as I only got up to page 18 and it was driving me insane.

Now, as I will be doing everything I can to include each character of those who participated, I would appreciate it if you could give me a note of permission to use your characters (preferably in this thread)...
IF the trilogy ever gets published, I'll ensure I'll create a book to the dedication of each character and their creator, and well as other bits and bobs throughout the novel.
And also, if you DONT want me to use your character in the novel, PLEASE let me know, before I do and al hell breaks loose =\

Anyway, due to incorperating things into the book, I may/may not have to cut out scenes, so, I would also like if you could state scenes that you would really like to have in the book. As well as that, let me know if you have any scenes that you would like me to create, that you would like to see go into it =]
Note: Post it in this thread, please =/

Also, if I ever get writers block and need some help, or I'm lacking some sort of information, I'll post it here to gi' some help from you lot =]
My English teacher will be reading the finished first chapter first to edit, then I'll provide a sneak preview for Yall =]

Also, I told Jade she's doing cover art =\ Lol, but - as I thought I should be fair, Im asking anyone who feels they have the artistic flair/ability to create pictures of our chars, perhaps design the Fledgelings flag, or maybe even to an artwork of the Seven Cities, or create an emblem that could be used to show the sign of the Fledgeling & her crew, etc etc.... & yano... Idk lmao

Okay so yeah =]

OH
And another thing before I forget!!!!

As well as the trilogy, would anyone like me to do a novel on Seeds of Greatness etc in the future?
There's Something About...
Tamara Hale... And It Reeks Of

Revenge

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Possibly Pirates: The Novel, Permissions & Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:32 am

Sure Tigz you can use Lucky James Thomas MacLeod, my humble pirate persona in your work of fiction.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:35 am

Like I've already said, you can use any of my characters, I just want an invite to any book signings for I can see if Raff gets a fan club.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:37 am

Oh hell be honest you want to see if any hawties want a date with the real Raff...LOL

And yea I want to come to any book signings or movie premiers myself

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:40 am

LOL, you found me out Pappy and I forgot movie premiers, I want to come to those too.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:02 pm

Lol indeed, bonnie Richelle Oaken is at your service. I just want tickets to movie premiers and stuff, too ^^ And we all have to show up dressed like pirates.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:03 pm

Lol YEAH awesomeness =P & Each movie will have a scene in the behind the scenes where we each play the part >.>
Pucker up loves -Le gasp-
Lmfao

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:35 pm

I think the fourth book should be named after a Captian, either good or bad, but should be brought in the last few chapters of the third book.

i was also thinking if it got far enough that it would go into different Wars, Like the Queen's Ann War (French and Indain War) and the American Revolution? Just some idea if we get bored.

It would be reall cool perspective if we had a one about Modern times, but the chars were looking back at their ansestors of something, IDK
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:09 am

WOAH THERE Xer! We haven't even started PP 3 yet!!!! Your thinking a bit far ahead but I guess that'll be taken into account when PP 3 is done ^.^

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Fri May 02, 2008 1:24 am

Twigs is at yer service, my dear. You have to send me an invite to the movie premiers and everything else. I can help you out if you ever have writers' block as I am an author myself.

You have my full, complete permission to use Twigs in the books. Good luck and lets hope we all make it big!!!!
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:04 pm

I'm not involved in pp, but my god I wish I was!
I'm working on getting my posts to be as lengthy as possible (but so that they still fit with the average length of rps i'm in...)
When you guys start pp3, please could I join up?
the epic girlies,,
{â™Ĩ} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {â™Ĩ}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:05 am

Haha, honnie, course you can, love. =] You just gotta make an adequare character, start posting and YOUR IN =] Lol

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:57 am

Not that it really matters becuase you've already started and becuase I could never say no to Tigerz, but you have my permission to use Caesar in your trilogy in anyway you see fit! : D
Image Image Image Image

Drako11
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!