Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Children

Children

a part of “Children”, a fictional universe by Black.

You died. It wasn’t necessarily your fault. But you won’t accept it. That’s why you’ve turned out the way you have.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Children”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Children

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:12 am

Children OOC
[Rp Tab] [IC] [Directory] [NPCs]

Welcome to Children, here you can talk about anything to do with the RP or just random chat. You can also ask questions and take spots here. We have no limit on the amount of people who can join but it might be a good idea just to say here that you are making a character. You can join on at any time too! Please no fighting here, advertising is fine though. However you must be apart of this RP to advertise.

GMs Are: Tabris, DarkRumours, Spectrum and Poeticjustice9012

Started but always accepting members!
Last edited by Black on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Children

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:29 am

TAbby... Youve outdone yourselve... Right.
I reserve... a Vampire and an Angel... *starting to plan* I have a half day tomorrow... So I will be home early... Will try to get the characters done in form and break... Maybe in science...

I claim squatters rights on relationships managers...

Honey. Im home ;)
Sorry... That was unnessercary... But Im so excited!
On the chessboard you'll lose Your Heart and your Life. x

Merry Chritmas Guys :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:35 am

-tackles Tabby-cat- Yay! I would like to have a vampire, ok? I'm happy that you made me a GM! I didn't think you would... But yeah! I'll try to have my person up by Tuesday, but I'm working on something with Spec-chan, so it might take longer. Speaking of which! I'm just finishing typing up something, and I need to send it past Spec, but would you be interested in joining a small RP we're setting up? ^^ Please? You get to make a really insane character!
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:39 am

Oh lulz... *glomps Poetic* You know... I miss you and Spec... *wont admit to forgetting specs name* Actually... really missed spec my alien friend ... xD

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:42 am

No problem Dark, you may have both. Man I really gotta start my character too. Hey Poetic! That's fine, I got college until Wednesday so I might not have mine up until Tuesday/Wednesday. Really insane character? Hell yeah! Send it to me Poet. D: I wanna be insane again.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:46 am

Tabbs...
May I point out..
Your ALWAYS insane... *pats* There there... I know... its okay... :P

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:49 am

@Dark: ^^ Nice to see you again! And of course you missed Spec! Did yah hear the good news? Apparently Spec and I are going to have a wedding in Narnia. ^^ We'll be sure to invite you, haha ^^

@Tabby: ^^ Ok, coolio! And I'll send it to you when I'm done, but Spec'll have to see it, so if she makes any changes I'll re-send it to you... And she's making the CS, so you'll have to wait a few to get that. ^^" And we thought you'd like being an insane character. I'm also being insane, but Spec is being sane... Eh, it'll make sense when you see the sheet. ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:52 am

@ Poetic.
Thats really cute... I'll bring booze!
Awwww... I love narnia... Im the girl who hide in the art cupboard and when the teacher opened it I said..
"Youre not mr tumnas or the snow queen... Get out."

Although.. I also stuck Nyan cat on the science board... on repeat... and Miss couldnt close it...
No wonder I dont learn at school :\

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:55 am

No problem Poetic, I'm thinking about using the guy I did for Kira as my one on here...

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:04 am

@Dark: Cool! We're inviting all of our friends and our favorite characters... So yes, it'll be pretty random. ^^ Man, I wish I had a teacher like you. If I did that, I'd probably get yelled at.... :P

@Tabby: Sounds nice! Kira was a pretty awesome character.... Sucks that PS didn't get anywhere. I liked KiraxErik! :P Also, I'll be sending you the sheet in about ten minutes.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:08 am

@ Poet.
Awesoem! Can I invite fred and george weasly? *thinks their hot and has given up on REAL guys*
Merf. My teachers are nice to me cause I seem to be "damaged"

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:12 am

@Dark: Sure! They're pretty wicked, after all. And yeah... Teachers don't like me 'cause I talk. A lot. -shrugs-

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:19 am

@ poet
Well they dont like me cause I've spent the last 4 days off school ill and Im missing all my work... ^^

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Why, DARK! I am offended! You forgot my name!? *le gasp* Okay! Yeah! Sure! I see how it is! I'll just go blow up your home planet. D< *sulks*

@Poetic: I'm on! I'm on! Sorry, I got up and had to go to lessons, then I came home and ate some lunch. Then I had to wait for my dad to finish listening to all his music because he does that every once in a while... *shrugs* Anyway! Sorry! I have the character sheet all written up (I did it last night) and I got both your messages (have not read them yet Dx). I will read them now, though. Sorry!

@Tabby-cat: *glomps* Hooray! You've agreed! We can put away the chains and daggers now, poetic >3 Oh yeah, anyway. I wanna be a vampire! I have the perfect character in mind! I know exactly who I'm gonna use. I have a little bit of his personality thought out, but not a whole lot. He'll be a while. ^^; Oh, but you're using a different roleplaying forum instead of the posting tab..? Meh, okay, I guess I can deal with that. I usually despise them. But! I can tolerate it because the RP's awesomeness (along with yours, Dark's, and poetic's) will outweigh a million to one!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:40 pm

@Spec:I suppose it's ok... As long as you get to replying to my messages! Nah, it's cool. I get it. I'm on break right now, so I have a whole week to do nothing. ^^ Yes, I'm very happy. Anyways... Yeah, Tabby-cat agreed, so that means we don't need to kidnap convince her to join. ^^ I sent a PM to Kail, but I don't think she's gotten it yet. Send me the CS! I can't wait to get started on Med... He's going to be epic, I promise you. And of course our awesomeness is going to make this so amazing. I just need to think of a good character, first. ^^ I already know what picture I'm using, though.... ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:45 pm

I need that CS too! Please! I have a good idea too! Damnit I can't think of anything for my character here. He'll be an Angel though. D: I might just do your CS first then do one for here, that way I can get the idea I have out of my head and work on this one. I decided to use forum posting because it seemed a little more organized. *shrugs* I might change my mind, but for now I just gotta get everyone to join! I wonder if it'll be hard since RPG's population is mostly noobs (no offense to them but this is an advanced RP), so yeah... not sure. I hope more join. >.<

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:01 pm

@Poetic: I replied to the message! Sorry again for the wait! Dx Anyway, you're lucky! Getting the entire week off! I have...no breaks. Blah. I'll also be really busy this week. I can still get on--don't worry about that! I just will be busier than usual. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday I'll be staying afterschool. Tuesday night I have practice. I might not stay after on Tuesday, actually.. Friday I have an extremely long practice and Saturday, I won't be on at all that day. We have our big band competition, Crown Jewel, that day. But every day in-between (especially wednesday), I'll be getting on. ^^;;

@Tabby-cat: I gave it poetic! She'll edit it and send it to you! Dx I'm sure you'll come up with something, though, for your character here. You always end up thinking of awesome ideas. ^^ Nah, it's okay about the posting thing. It's whatever you wanna do. It probably is more organized. *shrugs* I hope more join, too. Yeah, I was worried about that, too. Most people see "400 word limit" and freak out. -_- Or "18+" and the possibility that "your character might die." Oh well.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:05 pm

Yay! We have all the awesome people in an Children rp again! I'm gonna try and get a CS in too... hmm... and he's still gonna be an angel, honestly i hate being a bad guy...
For the ones lost in the great war of RP's!
Reality is what you make it... but reality can still be a pain in the ass!

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:27 pm

XD Nice to see you joining Caz! At least someone wants to be an Angel with me. =.=

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:37 pm

*pats Tabby-cat* Now you know how I feel when you and poetic decided to be Secret Police while I was a lonely ol' Matryoshka. Hmph. I feel no sympathy for you! xD Jokiiing. I'm sure you'll have plenty on your side, too. I'm about half-way done with my vampire's profile (his personality came out hella-long o.o"). I'm gonna take a break from it now and work on Survivor's character sheet now. ^^

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!