Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Children

Children

a part of “Children”, a fictional universe by Black.

You died. It wasn’t necessarily your fault. But you won’t accept it. That’s why you’ve turned out the way you have.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Children”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Children

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:45 pm

Specs can I send you my Survivors sheet when i'm done? D: I miss being on your side/team. XD Ah well maybe next time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:02 pm

Yeah, I'd love to see it! I'm about half-way done with my Survivor sheet by now, too. I'll show you him when I finish him, too. ^^ I'm trying something interesting that I haven't exactly tried before. It's a bit of a contradiction in personality and stuff, but I'm hoping it works out okay instead of just seeming dumb like I think it might be..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Tabby! I keep meaning to send you my CS, but this stupid laptop is slower then the computer and doesn't even have the file :P Giver me a second, and I'll send it to you... And you better show me your CS, too! Oh! Kail said yes, so you have someone to RP with! ^^
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cylys on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:51 pm

Soooo... All the other role-plays seem to have died. T^T Can I join this one?

Cylys
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:38 pm

Of course you can join Cylys! Love to have you on board. Horray, Kali has to deal with my character. I got both of your sheets, i'll look them over more properly when i'm done with my character. I want to get him done before I have to sleep (which I should be doing now cos of college).

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Virile on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:10 pm

I think I'm going to give this a shot. I hope it's okay if my character has a pre-existing love interest (it's the reason she''ll be around), but she could kind of stray away from that if she finds someone.

Virile
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:12 pm

Helllloooo... ^^

Saw this on Try Me ooc, and found it really interesting! Most of my other Rp's are on hold, (besides Try Me) so I was wondering if you still have room open in this one?

If you do, what character are you lacking? Both the Angels and Demons are equally appealing :)
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:05 am

That's fine Virlie. Nice to see you joining Stilts! I think we need more Angels lol.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:22 am

If you still need more Angels, I don't mind RPing as one. Most of my RPs are about to end. So, I'll be free.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:10 am

I have an Angel and A vampire! *looksing for tabbs praise*

Can I just say welcome... And if I act jealous... its kinda cause I am..

Spec.... I love your little pic *glomps* eh eh eh... And of course I didnt forget you!

@Cherry Swirl...
Im gonna say make an app send it in and see if tabbs accept... Cause I like you name :3
And Im a cool GM like that. :P

EDIT:
I cant write apps even if you offer toffee.
On the chessboard you'll lose Your Heart and your Life. x

Merry Chritmas Guys :)

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:38 am

I'll take a look at your character now Dark. Please do join Cherry! I don't mind who you wanted to be, you don't have to be an Angel.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:43 am

Im gonna die of embaressement... its really basic because I always hate apps.... Its my rp pet peev... x_x My characters always seem sucky in apps... (Trying not to admit her charries are sucky)

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:45 am

Gah... I really need to get working on my CS here! I have to make an epic awesome vampire! But, yeah. No ideas. Bleh. :P

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:49 am

I like apps but only when I have amazing ideas for them, I sort of have an idea for my Angel here now though. I woke up and had to write it down before sleeping once again, just so I wouldn't forget it. It's not that great but it's a start for me. Dark I like Faith, I can't wait to see her sister though!

I need a pic to start my character sheet sadly. I'm also gonna be putting up a request for Rpers on the Roleplayers Wanted section in the hope that more join. Though it seems we got a good team here already!

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:53 am

Awww thanks... *dies x_x*
Mercy is almost done.. Shes odd... And Im flaking... Its not as good.. mainly cause im feeling like Ive been hit by a bus physically... xD
And~ Yeah Roleplayers wanted sounds a good place to start.

EDIT:
Mercy. Finished..
And My ideas always occur when Im asleep
Do i has to wait for your app or can you let us in on the secret. :P

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duchess-Zombie on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:52 am

Submitted a character ^^ The first go was better but I made a rookie mistake and all my hard work vanished T.T
There isn't a place on earth you can hide

Duchess-Zombie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:55 am

Duchess! ^^ Hello~

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duchess-Zombie on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:55 am

Hello :) I'm back ^^

Duchess-Zombie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:58 am

I'll look now Dutchess, i'm sure he/she is fine! I'll accept Mercy too Dark. Wait... what is my secret? XD I'm really glad you're back though Dutchess, you were in the original original original made by StraightJacket! Too bad Timmay won't be returning, I loved Alec.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:58 am

I noticed ^^ And good for you too *glomps* missed chu!

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!