Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

[IC] Children

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

[IC] Children

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:24 pm

Children IC
[Rp Tab] [OOC] [Directory] [NPCs]

Do not post here if you are not part of the RP! If you wish to become part of the RP then please visit the RP Tab or OOC to sign up. Otherwise you may message me, we are always accepting new members so don’t be shy and come along and join if you like the RP!

A Note to Players:

When you are posting, please include your characters name at the top of the post, their species, the time of day and their location. This of course is because if you create any new characters, we know from your earlier posts who-is-who. The location is important due to other interaction with characters, species is also important. Not everyone can remember what character is what and your post may not make it clear, thus put your species in the title too. We don’t want a Vampire becoming best friends with an Angel because they think it’s a Vampire. Time of day I wish for you to set out in 12 hour clock (am/pm), this is just so we can keep track of the time and know when to change it to day. Please be realistic with the times between posts, you cannot travel the city in two minutes (not even by subway!). It’ll all become clear for you when you post.

As well as these features, feel free to add: a colour to your text (not one already used by another character), image of your character as a banner or at the side or change the font. I myself use an image which changes when my character does, I can edit or find pictures for you to use if you would like to do this idea too. I edit using photoshop so can do it to a decent level and make it look original.

General Rules:

This is an 18+ Rated RP because of; Horror, Gore, Violence, Language and Sexual References.

+Posting Minimum: 400 Words. This is a advanced RP, requires literate RPers!
+Don't be afraid to go overboard on gore/violence/swearing. The more the better!
+Don't go too far into Romance. If you have a sex scene please do it over Pms. I don't mind foreplay.
+Be literate if that wasn't already clear. No text talk.
+No God-modding or controlling others characters without permission.
+Keep OOC out of IC
+Don't argue in the OOC
+Be Respectful to GMs as well as players
+All questions/ideas Pm to one of us GMs if you don't want to post it in the OOC.

GMS Are: Tabris, DarkRumors, Spectrum and Poeticjustice8012.

IC Fighting Rules:

+You may do this over pm or in the IC. Bearing in mind, no longer than five posts in the IC.
+Fights done over pms must be posted once complete by one of the players fighting.
+If two players are fighting over pms, then their characters can not be interacted with.
+Winners must be discussed and agreed upon by both members and a GM. If you cannot decide a winner, a GM will do so for you.
+Be realistic, your character is not immortal.
+No huge gang fights unless planned in the OOC before hand!
+Angels, no over-using powers, same with abilities on both sides. Remember your characters are still sort-of human and cannot handle using massive amounts of power.
+Obviously no power-playing, god-modding or meta-gaming.
Last edited by Black on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Re: [IC] Children

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Image Noah Black │ Angel │ 7:53pm │ 'The Tavern' Bar

The sun was setting once again on an unsuspecting town. The sky became streaked with multiple shades of orange and pink, some even found the lines of crimson red. They ran away from the rising moon, following their master the sun over the west side of the city, using the tall buildings as shelter. It wasn’t just the sun who was retreating, the people of New York moved at a hurried pace. They pushed and shoved everyone else out of the way until the finally got to the safety of their homes, slamming and bolting the door behind them. Leaving them and their families to wait out the long night ahead. It would most likely be spent sitting up with a gun or knife held close, just waiting for the door or window to be smashed in. The brave ones would sleep, but they would keep a weapon close to them. Not all would be able to hide tonight though, at every police station in New York, officers were also preparing for the night ahead. They strapped guns with multiple bullets, tasers, cans of mace, handcuffs and radios to their utility belts and slipped on bullet proof vests. Some even wore helmets, ones which covered their faces with a pane of bullet-proof plastic. As the final moments of sunlight disappeared, the streetlights flickered on and illuminated the faces of the patrol officers, the ones who would call for back-up at the first sign of danger. They were not stupid, they knew they could not handle the situation themselves. A few stray humans began running to their homes in fear of the darkness and the creatures which lurked within it’s blanket. New York was prepared as it ever would be.

The quiet streets seemed somewhat eerie as Noah wandered down them, not even bothering to keep to the pathways. He roamed in the streets as no cars would come by any time soon. He was desperately searching for an open night club or even a pub would do, somewhere where he could have a drink. Since the government finally caught onto what was happening, they sent out a warning for people to stay inside at night. This included those who owned night clubs, it was rare to find one open now. Completely enthralled by his mission, Noah didn’t see the two officers who blocked his path. He hit into them, hard. Noah let out a small whimper of surprise, holding his nose in pain. His gaze traveled up the large body of one of the officers, finally locking eyes with his. The man had thick brown hair and eyes to match, he was probably around six feet plus a few inches and was built like a brick wall. He looked around early-thirties but was already suffering from frown lines where his expression was pulled into a stern scowl. His colleague bared the same features, though his eyes were a piercing green and he was just slightly shorter than the other. Noah quickly gazed down as to hide his eyes.

“Where are you going kid? Don’t you know it’s dangerous to be out at night.” the larger one said, his voice was filled with irritation both from being knocked into and being dragged into policing.

“Clubbing.” Noah shrugged but answered honestly.

“How old are you?” the other officer asked, regarding Noah with a suspicious gaze.

“20.” Technically this was true, he had been alive for twenty painfully long years. Even if he was stuck at the age of seventeen, never to age another day.

“You don’t look twenty.”

“Well I am.” Noah hissed between gritted teeth, finally meeting the harsh glares of the officers. It didn’t take them long to notice the true colour of Noah’s eyes, he did not have coloured irises, in fact his irises seemed to have been engulfed by the enlargement of his pupil. They suffocated and killed them off like a murderer would smother his victim with a pillow.

“Creature!” Both officers shouted in unison, thankfully no one else was around to hear them and Noah wasn’t around long enough for them to call back-up. He turned sharply on his heels and began sprinting, weaving his way around the streets and through alleyways. The officers followed close behind him, they were quick for humans anyway. Too bad Noah didn’t have the super-speed Vampires had, that certainly was a useful trait. “I haven’t done anything wrong! Why is it always me who gets chased?!” Noah screamed out, glancing behind him at the still advancing officers. He had just about enough of them now; his heart was thumping loudly and his breathing was shallow yet ragged, his legs were barely moving any more and ached right down to the bone, the muscles were already tearing at the strain.

Noah came to a sudden stop and span around, manifesting two black kunai in his hands. They were rather large and someone who did not know the correct name for them would just call them daggers. He threw one of them with great accuracy at a nearby pipe. The weapon lodged itself within the metal as the pipe moaned for a few seconds before splitting open. Water came spilling out onto the alleyway floor and flooded the feet of both Noah and the two officers, they were confused by their target's actions but continued to run at him. Noah hopped back and froze the water beneath them, the two officers becoming trapped within the ice as their feet reached just below the surface. Noah stuck his tongue out and the two kunai disappeared.

“That’s what you get for chasing someone who’s innocent!” he yelled back in mid run, stumbling out onto the streets and glancing around for more officers. To his relief he found none roaming these particular parts of the streets, they were probably all ready off someone trying to catch a Vampire or an Angel or something. Even though Angels were never the ones to cause trouble, if anything they should be aided by the police. Sadly humans are too stupid to figure out who the good and bad guys are.

Again Noah wandered the streets in search for a bar, this time though he had much better luck. At the end of the street sat a brightly lit bar, it was a beacon in the night like a lighthouse was for traveling ships. It brought great comfort to the slightly alcoholic Angel. On the side hung a swinging sign which read ‘The Tavern’. It might not have been the night-club Noah was looking for but it was certainly a start. Another sign hung in the window next to the door, it read:

Open for business every day and every night. We will not be beaten by anything!

A bold move but it was one Noah was grateful for. He ventured inside and was immediately greeted by yet another eerie setting. The chairs were almost completely empty, save a few which were at the bar and some in the far corners. Music played from the juke-box, old songs which came from the seventies but it hardly seemed like the type to start up a party. In the corner of the room, the booth was filled with two frisky teens lying over each other on one side, they were still clothed thankfully but were kissing and licking each other’s faces off. They had no drinks sitting on the table, they were probably too young to even drink. This bar just acted as a place for them to have sex because their families wouldn’t let them around each other’s houses. Sitting at the bar were two men, one who looked around forty and the other was probably fifty. Both spent their nights drowning themselves in alcohol because they just couldn’t find anything else to do and life just wasn’t worth the trouble any more. Soon they would both die from liver failure if not from the creatures they encounter on their way home. Noah took a seat at the other end of the bar and sighed heavily under his breath. He couldn’t help but watch the teens making out in the darkness, listening to their occasional giggles and moans.

“What can I get you?” the bartender asked. He looked about twenty with thick blond hair and a bright eyed smile. Not the typical bartender look but Noah wasn’t about to complain as he didn’t even ask for ID.

“Kamikaze.” The bartender gave a nod, picking up a bottle of Vokda, triple sec and lime juice. He poured a little of each one into a mixer and shook it. The ingredients swashed around and merged within the container. Grabbing a few shot glasses from the side, he poured the green coloured liquid into them and slid them over to Noah. He stared at them for a moment, around the room, at the bartender then back at the drinks. He downed one of them and chased it with another, slamming the two glasses on the wooden top. Noah wasn’t quite in the mood for hunting tonight, as he never was. His ideal night would be spent in a bar drinking to life and conversing with the other alcoholics — and in this case teens — who were also brave enough to wander out at night. None questioned his eyes, just as long as he didn’t try to cause any trouble.
Last edited by Black on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:20 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:44 pm

Deus Mortuus x Vampire x 7:54 x Random Skyscraper

New York City really was a beautiful place. There were both kinds of beauty, when you looked for it. The soaring buildings, the tops just touching the sky, so it felt like you owned the world when you stood on them. The rivers of pavement, curving and winding their way around the city, leaving islands of buildings between them. The bright yellow taxis, like bumblebees in a hive, running around with their passengers and rude drivers. And at night it was even more beautiful. The lights, shining over like halos, peering out into the darkness. The windows of skyscrapers, pockets of sunshine at night. And all throughout the night, the bright moon, shining her bright light over the city, bathing it in a silver sheet of silk.

There was natural beauty too. The pockets of trees, of green. Like soft moss on a hard rock, showing how there was still life, even in the strangest of places. The pure-blue lakes, with small wooden boats on top. From high up, it was like some kind of picture. It made you feel like you could reach out your hand and grab a boat, throw it into a building. Or maybe you could pull up the trees and sneer at the small ants huddling in your shadow, terrified of something that could end their lives so easily.

Yes, Deus loved heights. He really didn’t understand those who were scared of heights. Huge buildings? Of course! He would climb up them, as high as possible, and sit on the roof and leer at the people far below. They really did look like ants. Multi-colored ants. It brought a sadistic smile to his face. He imagined that he could just reach out and crush them with a single blow, step on them and listen to their bodies crunch under his boots. Then laugh at the horrified faces as they found him, covered in the blood of his victims. No, not victims.

Victims made it sound like they had never done anything wrong. The way he saw it, Deus was just exacting justice. For what he wasn’t sure, but he was certain that his targets all deserved to die. In some way, shape, or form, they deserved nothing less then death. So Deus was just doing what needed to be done, just cleaning out the garbage. Besides, these humans repopulated the world like fucking rabbits. A few deaths here and there didn’t really affect anyone, least of all Deus. They should be thanking me! I’m helping them with their stupid population problems, after all.

Deus sighed as he climbed the last few stairs. It was getting tiring, lugging three huge containers up a couple dozen flights of stairs. It hadn’t been so bad at first, since there were elevators (the strange looks aside), but now he was seriously regretting his idea. He wasn’t even that strong, damn it! I should have gotten someone to do this for me, he thought bitterly as he rounded what felt like the millionth corner. I probably could have. I mean, threaten someone with death and they’ll do a lot. Besides the fact that he would probably kill whatever servant he chose anyway, he also knew that it would be stupid to trust anyone else with the containers.

They’d probably try to ruin my plans, he added. But I’m nearly done anyway
 I am never doing this again. Not without serious help. It really was a miracle that it was still warm, after spending the last few hours being dragged around New York City, but Deus had found the perfect building for his plan. Even better, the security was a piece of crap. It had taken nothing to convince the guards that he was the guy who refilled the water cooler, and up he went. Up, up, up the stairs I go
 Yes, this was going to be amazing when he was done. It was just the getting done part that was annoying him.

“Finally!” He cried out as he reached the top floor, pushing open the door with a kick. A cool and very welcomed breeze ran at him, and he grinned as he pulled the cart up the last few stairs, pushing it onto the narrow roof. It had only taken him a couple hours to find the supplies, heat it all up, and cart it to the right building. But no, when it was all done it would definitely be worth it
 To hear the screams, the panic. It couldn’t beat the time he cut up a few guards and threw their limbs off a skyscraper, but nothing could beat that. Especially since Deus got to kill a few policemen after they were stupid enough to try to arrest someone like him.

“Like I’d ‘go willingly’ or whatever the hell they said.” No, Deus was too good to get himself hauled into prison, or even one of those psych wards. He would get arrested from time to time, but he hadn’t found a lock he couldn’t pick, and most of the time he was able to use one of the policemen as a human shield. That was the thing about humans: they all seemed to have some kind of issue with killing their comrades. “Like that would stop me,” Deus muttered as he stretched his limbs, looking over the city.

It was a stupid name, kind of. No city slept. After all, there was always someone awake, unless you lived in one of those little towns that had a grand population of fifty or something. Then, maybe, it would be impressive if there were always something going on. Deus supposed he could like New York City, though. The Big Apple
 Even the nicknames were impressive, and when you got there it was like something was shot in your veins. You had a sudden burst of energy, like you could conquer the world. It probably helped that Deus had been drinking monsters for the whole day, and was currently on his fifth.

“Damn, I’m gonna need another one soon,” he muttered as he took a sip out of the can. He rolled on his heels as he strolled to the edge of the balcony. He wasn’t one hundred percent sure why there was a roof this high, but he also didn’t care. It was perfect for the little stunt he was going to pull, and that’s all that mattered. Besides, it was probably there for some stupid reason, like maintenance or something. Who cared if the roof was clean? The pigeons? Actually, Deus couldn’t even see any of those pesky birds, and that was saying something. “Might as well get this over with,” Deus muttered as he strolled back to the cart. “No point in wasting time,” he added.

On the cart were five huge things of water, put into the containers you usually had on top of water coolers. The only difference was that these had been boiled for an hour each, and while they were quickly cooling off in the cold temperature on the skyscraper, Deus knew what he was doing. Pulling his lighter out, Deus frowned as it took him a couple tries to light it up. Then, with quite an evil burst of laughter, he pulled off one of the containers and rolled it to the edge, sticking his lighter right next to it. He knew that the plastic was just tough enough to manage to boil the water without melting, though it was a close thing. This is going to be fun! He thought with glee.

“I wonder if anyone is going to get killed
.” He trailed off, a sadistic smirk on his face as bubbles rose in the water, showing that it was boiling surprisingly quickly. “Of course they are~ That’s the whole point, after all!” He let out a laugh as he shut his lighter, and then broke the seal on the water container before shoving it off the skyscraper. He was high enough that he knew the container would burst open when it hit the ground, and any water left in it would splatter and hit the people near it. And there was quite a crowd down there, too.

“This is so much fun! I wonder if I can hear anyone screaming
” Deus tried to listen, but the wind was too loud and he was too far up. Frowning, he quickly pulled the second barrel over, heating it with his lighter again. He wasn’t sure why, but this whole thing was just too much fun! “All I need now is another monster and I’m good,” he muttered. The wind stole his words away quickly, and he became glad (again) that he brought his thick jacket with him. He didn’t fancy being up so high without some warmth, after all. With a cheerful wave, he kicked the second container over without breaking the seal, so all the heated water would be freed upon impact.

“They must be so cold down there
 So this’ll help!” He cried out, not even believing his own logic. It was just fun to imagine hurting someone, and that was the only reason he did it. To inflict pain.
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Roland ‘Guns’ Spencer
Angel
7.58pm
Chinatown

Roland sighed, it was too dark. The sun had disappeared in the sky not long before, streaks of yellow, pink, orange and red following behind it like too-eager dogs who were being tempted with a treat from their master who constantly ran away from them. Now the streets were only coloured a rather dark blue shade, lit slightly by the sun’s reflection off the moon. Back when Roland had first been thrown into this war, which even six months in he still did not understand, the lights had been lit with all the colours of the rainbow, flashes of blues and whites and reds and- well you get the picture.

Back then Roland had complained that he couldn’t see enough of the sky, which he found strangely relaxing when he was in one of his
 other moods. The sounds of the bustling city below him also contributed to his unease. But now it was all silent and dark, rather depressing really. He sighed again, he was just bored and that was why he was thinking so much, bars, and so alcohol, were a rare treasure at night, with people locking up their homes and officers roaming the streets in heavy gear. When Roland wasn’t drunk or having a hangover he thought, he thought of many things.

Who had he been in his previous life?
Why was he brought into this war between the servants of Heaven and Hell?
Why did he lose his memories?
And why did he ask himself so many questions?

He laughed at the last one. Roland had always had a, what some people may call, a cruel sense of humour, finding laughter in other’s pain. He shook his head. Where was he? Another question but now he knew the answer; he was in a place called Chinatown. As he though up the name a flash ran through his head, as quick as lightning and as painful as it. The image was of him and a girl, he looked younger and less eccentrically dressed and they were laughing as the lights swirled around them, looking sinister in the image, sinister feigning warmth. The image quickly dissipated but not quickly enough. Roland moaned slightly as he clamped his hands onto his ears, like he was blocking out the sound of nails on a chalkboard.

The pain subsided, leaving a dull ache in its wake. Roland growled and mumbled
“I hate it when that happens
 I need a drink
” he sighed and continued on. Leaving Chinatown behind.

He would keep walking for now, just keep walking and hope he didn’t have to fight anything tonight, because believe you me, you don’t wanna fight an angry Roland
 he is nicknamed ‘Guns’ for a reason.
For the ones lost in the great war of RP's!
Reality is what you make it... but reality can still be a pain in the ass!

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duchess-Zombie on Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Estelle Brown/ Angel/ 8:00pm/ Sultans Palace Hotel

'Thank you for coming.'
Estelle forced her tired face to smile at the final customer as he and his party stood and pushed their chairs back from the table. She had several coats draped over her arm and handed them out to each man as they filed past her to the door continuing the drunken business conversation they had been shouting for the last half hour. A cold blast of air shot in from the door as it was pushed open causing the temperature in the room to drop slightly. Estelle shivered in her thin outfit but kept the plastic smile until the last man left the building. As the door closed behind them Estelle dropped out of her smart upright posture and sighed loudly. It had been a long day. The boss had asked her to cover another girls shift so she had been at the Palace for 6am to set up for the residents breakfast and she hadn't stopped since. Her back ached and she had blisters on her feet from a new pair of shoes but the thought of the extra money had kept her going. It was coming up to rent day so she really needed the extra cash and the last customer had been the head of a giant multi million dollar business so he tipped well. Estelle limped back over to the table and collected up the empty glasses and cups on a tray. It didn't take her long to clear the table and pick up the tips from the dish in the center. The tips went straight in the pocket of her tight black skirt. She left the tray on the side in the kitchens before grabbing her long black coat from the hook on the wall and exiting out the back door. The janitor would come round soon and make sure all the doors were locked and everything looked respectable for the breakfast the next morning so he'd more than likely move the tray. Estelle knew it was lazy of her to have just left it on the side but it wasn't her job to wash up, that's what they employed the chefs for. The minute she stepped outside she kicked her shoes off and sighed with relief as the tight pain vanished. It was too late to fully save her feet though. The shoes had managed to rub through the back of her heel and there was dried blood where they had cut the skin.
'Nothing a few plasters wont solve...'
Estelle muttered to herself as she inspected the damage. She had felt the pain of worse injuries than this by far and worked through them. Broken wrists, burns, cuts, bruising, this was less than a scratch compared to all that. Still it didn't stop her from glaring absently at the shoes for a moment before she picked them up. As she bent to retrieve the shoes from the sorry pile they had landed in a sharp pain ripped through her chest. Estelle's legs gave in and she collapsed to her knees on the floor, her right hand clenched above her heart. It had lasted only a few seconds but she knew exactly what had caused it. Vampires. There was one out there now, killing, causing pain to others and she felt that pain. The sensations happened at least once a night. Estelle regained control of her legs, picked up her shoes and pushed herself back onto her feet. She had to get home. The sun had vanished from the sky a while before and the stars were just about out, the night had started. Estelle glanced down at her hands. The writing was there. It ran in spirals down each finger to her wrists, the familiar gothic script spelling out the words that were as ingrained into her mind as they were into her body. Irritated, Estelle turned away from the hotel and proceeded to walk back to her small apartment. It wasn't too far, a half hour walk at the most, but as she got closer she'd have to watch for glass and other items on the ground. Her neighborhood wasn't exactly...friendly to say the least. Her long black coat flared out behind her as Estelle walked deeper into down town New York.
There isn't a place on earth you can hide

Duchess-Zombie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Kalep Wuthurs-Angel- 8:05- Leaving New York airport

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:08 pm

ImagePushing open the heavy doors of the airports exit he gingerly stepped outside with no more luggage than Street Fighters backpack fully of American dollars, most of his luggage was lost in flight along with what money he had but thanks to a few sneaky hours of looting unsuspecting luggage at the baggage claim he restocked and wound up with much more than he previously had. It probably wasn't the safest way to be transporting money but given the circumstances what choice did he have...he could have purchased another bag but he had to keep as much of his money as possible, he would need to purchase an apt less he live on the streets. As he stepped outside bumping into the abundance of nameless faces he looked up at the sky with a half smile of dissatisfaction but acceptance of his new life, the sky was streaked with pinkish orange colors and further in the horizon a blue-ish purple color crept into the scene as the moon rose ever higher into the sky.

" Home sweet home.." He said a bit sadly

He stood on the edge of the curb outside the airport waiting for a taxi growing annoyed by the numerous amount that came and went right past him only to stop for someone just a little hop skip away, he ground his teeth and tapped his left foot on the pavement as one after another passed him by.

" What the fuck is going on here! " he yelled while waving his arms about like a mad man, getting several odd looks from strangers " I need a god damn taxi! "

Just then a yellow cab pulled up in front of him and stopped, that's when he finally calmed down and took a good look around to notice that the other men and women were holding their hands out waving taxi's down, he then looked at his own hands in the air that he had been waving about and immediately felt like an idiot. Letting out a deep sigh followed by a firm face palm he climbed into the taxi's back seat and sat his backpack down next to him on the floor.

" were to? " the chubby taxi driver who reeked of Nachos and sweat in a hoarse voice, he must have had a cold or something " ummmmmm..to..Central Park? " he said with obvious uncertainty, this was his first time on American soil and of course, he was not fully educated on it's cities but he did speak the language well. He was top of his foreign language class for American speech, although he could not hide his ascent. With that the taxi pulled off away from the curb, noticeably forgetting to signal, he stared out the window at the sky as night was approaching quickly and hopefully drawing out vampires with it. He has longed since learned the true nature of angels and vampires, like the fact that vampires were not nocturnal bloodsuckers, still he was sure that the night would draw out their some of their true nature just as it did to him and make them easier to find and punish.
Last edited by Shaodow on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftDusk on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Cat/Vampire/Around 8 pm/NYC streets

Her arms hung limply to her sides as she strode confidently down the street, not worrying about going back to her home at night 1, because she had no home, 2, because she was one of the creatures that everybody was hiding from. That was a weird thought to her, that she had no home because lately it felt as though everywhere was her home. It seemed as though everyone had a home, everyone had a name, and everyone had a family. Except her, she didn't have any of those things her name was dead and she should have been too.

She had a love hate relationship with this city for awhile, it seemed like it would smack her in the face then come back expecting more from her. Almost like an abusive husband, Cat kept coming back to the city for shelter, for food, it satisfied her need to kill. In the heart of the city there was nothing but crime, drugs, sex, but it was all in good fun who cared if someone got hurt every once in awhile? Who cared if Cat was hurt? Cat was already dead, and she knew it. Now wasn't that totally fucked?

It was time to die for somebody out there, she could already smell the blood in the air. Who's life would she take tonight? The street was empty except for a fat drunk man, swaying side to side singing some song that was too butchered for Cat to know what it was. Her blade was out before she even noticed it and she was running, she was sprinting toward the man.

Before he could make a sound his chest was cut open, "So easy, his flesh is so soft almost gooey" she said to herself, surprised. She was covered in his blood, it made her warm almost cozy which she knew was sick but would never admit it. It felt good, being covered in his blood and it was then when she noticed he was still screaming. She slit his throat, and was doused in more blood. After she dragged the body into a dumpster she took of running with a speed that no human could ever have. she jumped up to a fire escape and climbed the stairs with ease. She looked into the different apartments as she climbed and they were all pretty shitty. when she found the type of apartment she'd been looking for, the vacant kind.

She broke the glass with her fist and slipped inside the small window, it was good being a small person sometimes. She found her way to the bathroom in it, and showered, later she would clean the blood off of her clothes.

After the apartment scene she sat on the roof top of the tiny shitty apartment building, her legs dangling off the edge, she could still feel the warmth from that man's blood. She wanted too badly to be wrapped inside those ribbons of red again. She swung her legs back and forth, looking down at people who would soon all be victims, when their time came.
Last edited by SoftDusk on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SoftDusk
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Kalep Wuthurs-Angel- 8:35- NYC streets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Still staring out the window he began to overhear reports over the radio, contrary to the driver's looks and smell he must have had a but more intelligence than previously thought since he seemed to keep his radio on a news station of sorts. Kalep was to busy gazing out the window to really notice until he picked up on chatter about a murder scene. He turned quickly and knock on the cage bit separating the front seat from the back.

" Hey driver, turned that up will ya " he said with urgency clear in his voice " alright alright, keep your panties Mr. Chong " he retorting as he complied, reaching to the dial with his right hand and giving it a couple good turns. Kalep glared at the back of the mans head, he didn't call him what he think he did, did he? He decided to ignore it and listened in on the report and sure enough it was a murder, he glanced back out the window and the sky was getting considerably darker already and he knew what that meant. New York was a dangerous place so it could easily have been some street scuffle that got out of hand, but with them claiming there was no suspect in custody he figured it would be best to check it out himself

" Forget central, take me to that address! " he exclaimed, this could very well be his chance for a kill, the driver of course was becoming irate, obviously not to pleased about changing the rout so randomly and to a murder scene at that. He started to throw that Mr.Chong around again and Kalep quickly grew agitated " Take me there or it'll be your name broadcasting on these news reports next you fat American! " it was clear to the driver by his tone this was no empty threat, with the coming of night time he was growing more aggressive, especially at the thought of finding a vampire on his first night in America. The driver made a hard left and was on his way to the scene of the crime, sweating a lot more now that he felt his life was in danger.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ELECTRIKPASSION on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:05 pm

CJ ~ Vampire ~ 8:05 ~ City Streets

New York was CJ's heart during the day. It was loud and rushed, full of bustling activity and ridiculous rudeness, and all just too much for a person to take in yet not enough for her. She loved being in the center of things, interacting with others, laughing and smiling... Just enjoying herself. But now it was night. She had watched the sun sink low into the horizon from her usually place: a colorful art school, with her 'friends' and bid her farewell, walking down the lonely street without much thought, smiling silently to herself as people rushed into their homes and up stairs to their apartments, locking their doors and crawling into bed, waiting out another long night. She needn't hurry. She was one of the ones they were hiding from.The streets were oddly comforting, anyway, all drenched in darkness and eerie silence with that slight air of anticipation she probably was the only one who felt.

CJ made her way to her penthouse and signed in at the high security, smiling at the clerk who returned her warmth before walking up the stairs to her 'home.' They all treated her so kindly. They didn't know she could kill them anytime. Rip out their throats and give them a fate similar to her own. Dump their bodies in the Atlantic and laugh as they're families go frantic looking for them. She took pride in that little fact and didn't tip the hand when it need not be shown. Instead she made her way into her small, lavish room and stripped out of her clothes, tossing them hear and their as she changed into a gossamer-thin, white nightdress that flowed fluidly into around her body like mist and entered the night again.

She liked to run. Dodge around poles and trashcans and other obstacles as her bare feet pounded the cool asphalt, enjoying the feeling of the wind coursing through her hair, making each fly behind her like a scarlet ocean, big eyes blazing a fierce grey. There was no one out here anyway. So what if she looked weird? And for those who were smart enough to tell the difference they'd probably be mistaken anyway. CJ could pass for the good team with her quick wit and deceptive tongue, but she never had to because the humans were all to chickenshit to brave the street. Well, some of them anyway. And a couple of those some was in front of her now.

"HEY." Someone yelled and she stopped, turning around in a flurry of fabric and hair to greet two teenagers. They were young, with various colours in their dyed-black hair, one girl and one boy. The girl was very tall, attributed to her platform boots, with narrow eyes and a pinched face, face caked with makeup. The boy was the same height as her (again with he boots) with big brown eyes and sickly pale skin. They were both very skinny and looked as though they'd recently did drugs of some kind with their glazed looks.

"Yes." CJ answered, pushing stray strands of hair away from her face.

"Why are you out here?" The boy asked, walking forward with a laugh. "Why are you out here?" CJ returned evenly. "I thought everyone was to afraid to come outside." Behind her back, her hands were clenched as she brought forth her bow without a sound and a barely visible smirk. "We're not." The girl answered. "It's kind of exciting, you know."

"What is?" She feigned confusion, raising a brow.

"Everything. You know with the creatures out here at night. What if we met one? People say they're evil and all, but wouldn't it be cool to be meet one. A vampire. A real life vampire! I've always wanted one to bite me, I can handle the change, I've been preparing! It'd be so cool to be immortal."

"I don't really think so," CJ said, rolling her eyes at the deliriousness of these two. "What?" The boy said. She had a feeling he hadn't been listening. "I said I don't think so. It's not all that fun." She repeated, then smiled. "Besides, blood doesn't taste good." CJ had never even drank blood and never wished, too. However she did run her tongue over her teeth like she did. Like she craved it.
The two teens face went paler than they already were. "What?" They whispered.

"IT'S NOT GOOD." CJ said, louder and sharp. "How would you know?" They asked in unison. She giggled. "Because I'm one of them." There was nothing CJ enjoyed more than the look of dread, it got her excited and made her feel alive. The teens backed up a coupe of steep before peering forward cautiously. "Really?" The boy whispered. "Are you really?"

"Really?" CJ mocked, glancing around. The streets were empty. "Do you really want to be one?"

They finally got excited again. "Oh yes, please!" The girl cheered, jumping up and down. "I do, I do." CJ didn't wait a another moment. With one fluid motion she drew her bow and shot an arrow that went by with a hiss, cheesing as the satisfying THUMP! of the tip sinking into the boy's chest broke the eerie silence. The girl took one look at the weapon, one look at CJ and then fainted, falling beside her friend. CJ then loomed over her victim and smiled as she placed the small symbol just over her heart where a bit of blood had pooled with a sweet smile.

"You said you wanted to be one." With one step, she turned and ran and down the city streets, the darkness swallowing her whole.

ELECTRIKPASSION
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:45 am

Faith and Mercy VanAllen │ Vampire / Angel │ 8:30m │ 'The Tavern' Bar

Faith (Vampire):
Her arms looped round his firm hips as the swayed a little. He was human no doubt and Faith knew that when the free drinks ran out it was time to dispose of him and his body. Eyes closing shut she took in the aura of her sister in the corner and smirked at her persistence to catch her off guard that night. Faith found it almost noble which made her sick. The lights kept getting darker and she murmured slowly,
"Kiss me," It entertained her feeling in control of the mind of the weak and the pleasure was not from the cracked lips pressing to hers greedily it was how the display of her legs had gained her 'gifts' so she called them. People just wanted to be nice to her with no obvious price but to satisfy her needs. The palms of her hands felt sweaty and Faith noticed her skin was getting clammy under the lighting and the closeness of the boys scent was almost as intoxicating as the alcohol a mix of sweat and deodorant. Thinking back to her days in school alive she would of happily of bedded him within hours although if she’d still been alive Faith was certain her top would have got lost in a crowd and her sister wouldn’t be sat in the corner reading ‘Alice in Wonderland’.
Faith could barely notice the hand sliding under her shirt and gave the bumbling fool quite a shock when she pulled away with a sudden bout of nausea, holding her drink had never been fun and watching a haze settle she doubled over and with some hearty retching sounds and some gagging she emptied the contents of her stomach onto the floor. Her sick interested her slightly and watching the carrots bob up and down made her smile,
“Come on Faith... Come on...” Hands clasped her hair out of her face and pulled her out into the backstreets allowing her to throw up again “Upchuck...”
His voice... It’s odd... Unnerving.
She hadn’t noticed that the scenery had changed and when she did look up it was more well lit. The boys face smiled kindly and Faith realised he only had good intentions... Why should he die?
That’s why he must die. It’s a good intention.
Her hands stumbled and grabbed him pulling the limp body further and further away. His mouth agape like he was thinking of ways to undress her.
If only you hadn’t of picked me up. You poor soul.

Mercy (Angel):
Trying to keep her eyes on her book she sighed pulling up on the bar, fed up and tired of her sister messing around and looking a whore. She glanced at a boy on one of the other sides and rolled her eyes a little the bartender asking politely if she wanted a drink,
“Water... Tap...” being a young English girl in New York her accent wasn’t particularly good for blending in but as she sipped the water and pulled her feet onto the chair reading again. She skimmed a couple of lines before something drew her eyes back to the boy; nope nothing. Another couple of lines and she gritted her teeth at the happy couples. She still couldn’t decide what was different about the boy next to her and again resumed reading dropping the book on the floor retrieving it within a second without getting off the chair or leaning down. Slowly she allowed her mind to focus on moving the glass over and eventually it fitted into her hand and the story had finished. That made her take one last look at the boy and frown. She didn’t like the fact his aura was like her sisters that her sister was now throwing her guts up and that it was probably a waste of her time being here. Except Mercy wouldn’t ever really admit that. She looked away and around the room taking a deep breath and slipping her headphones out her ears at last listening to the painful mess of the room. Barely acknowledging the disappearance she let the buzz be blocked out. It faded and soon disappeared leaving her able to control how much she let in the sound barrier. Her mind reached out to a bottle on the side but it didn’t make it across the table it just smashed loudly and the buzz continued. “So close.” She murmured to herself her keys looped round her fingers jingling slightly as a nervous habit of hers. Mercy stole one quick glance at the bartender and stood up walking into the brightly lit bathroom and looking in the mirror at her darkly lined eyes and scooping her hair into a fragile ponytail. She hated the smell of sterile objects. It made her think of hospitals and how nothing was ever alright and how doctors lie but putting on a fake smile she walked back out and tilted her head as she sat back at the bar pulling out a phone and replying to a text quickly. Her hunting was done and the blood on her clothes was drying fast.
On the chessboard you'll lose Your Heart and your Life. x

Merry Chritmas Guys :)

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Roland ‘Guns’ Spencer
Angel
8.15pm
The streets

Agh! When the hell am I gonna find a stupid bar! Isn’t this place supposed to be the city that never sleeps! Roland thought angrily as he walked around the streets of New York. He had exited Chinatown not long ago in a quest to get a drink following one of his episodes. But no place was open.

“Why can’t humans grow some balls and keep open at night!” Roland half-shouted “I mean we have to walk around, breaking our shit to protect them! At least give us a drink once in a while!” he growled again and continued walking past the numerous alley-ways and skyscrapers. Roland looked up, as if trying to see the top of one of the sky-scrapers when he heard something, two things really. One was the sound of an official voice and the other sounded drunk and lop-sided. Roland smiled. If that guy was drunk maybe he had some booze with him, and if not he could take his anger out on them both.

He walked towards the sounds, moving slowly and normally, not really caring if heard. He peeped his head around a corner and saw that the source of the official voice, now slightly annoyed, was an officer.
Ok
 no surprise there Roland thought as he looked to the bum standing in front of him, or at least he looked like a bum by the way his clothes had been torn and ruffled and stained. He was carrying a large bottle of wine, shaking it around with an unsteady hand, some spilling on the floor.
What a waste of drink
 oh well he stopped thinking for a minute as for the first time he actually tuned into to what they were saying.

“For the last time” the officer said, slightly red with anger, probably from having to roam the streets and having to talk to a drunkard “it’s not safe here, go home sir”
“I ain’t g-gonna go ho-“the drunkard hiccupped and stammered, his eyes dilated from the drink “i-I can walk can’t i!? Have those m-myths stopped my l-legs working?!” then the drunk gave a sudden burst of laughter. Roland had heard enough. He had started to walk away, not really wanting to bother with the officer. The wine looked like a bad vintage too and really who wastes their time for bad wine?

That was when the officer saw him, out of the corner of his eyes.
“Hey you! Stop right there!”
Roland sighed and stopped turning slowly
“Yeah?!”
“What are you doing out here!? This place is dangerous!”
“For people like you it is” Roland said, he mentally face-palmed himself, he hadn’t meant to say that
“Y-your one of them! A vampire!”
“No, no, no! Wait just a seco-“Roland was cut short as a bullet whizzed by his head. It sounded familiar and images flooded back, him in uniform, bullets leaving streaks of red and blue. The image disappeared before Roland could make sense of it though. “Ok
 now I’m even more pissed off”

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftDusk on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:35 pm

Cat/Vampire/8:15 ish/Somewhere in NYC

There was something going on below her, when she looked down she was shocked to say the least. There were a police officer and some man and then there was a gun shot. Before Cat could understand what was going on, she realized what the man had been saying in reply to the officer "For people like you it is" Then he had denied being a vampire? If that had been Cat she would have just slaughtered the police man, so he must have been a different kind of creature, an angel. She had been new to this world, very new, she had been a vampire for about a month and she had never seen an angel. She wondered how they were so different from vampires, other than being the pawns of god instead of the pawns of the devil.

Pawns, really that’s all they were. In a never ending war against two polar opposites, of course she didn’t work for the side that she would’ve thought she would. All the thoughts she thought at that moment were reasons she of course would be a vampire. She liked to be wrapped in the warm blood of her victims, she had ‘victims’, she had killed at least 30 people since she became a vampire. She was a slaughter house that could walk and talk, the thought made her laugh even though she knew it shouldn’t have. "I wonder if all the other ones like me know what we’re doing is sick and twisted" she thought and shivered "I wonder if they’re all psychopaths, would they kill me too if they got the chance?" Her eyes narrowed "No, I would kill them first."

She climbed down the fire escape from the roof and hid in an alley. She wanted to get a closer look at the angel, what if she had become an angel instead of a vampire? What if she hadn't stabbed that boy to death? Would everything be different? She shook the thoughts out of her head; What-If's were useless. She hid in the shadows, she wasn't exactly a coward but she didn't want this angel to try to kill her. Mostly because she didn't want to go to the trouble of killing him. She moved quickly and quietly in the empty alley moving around a dumpster to see the brawl easier.

SoftDusk
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Kalep Wuthurs-Angel- 8:20- NYC streets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:05 pm

The cab finally reached the destination and there was a commotion on the crime scene, more importantly he could sense the presence of two beings that were not human..like him. There was a man being interrogated by a police officer on the crime scene ..was he the vampire Kalep had come to kill? Or was he another Angel, there was only one way to find out. The taxi rolled up on the scene slowly as the taxi driver grew more and more nervous especially seeing the cops questioning someone right at the scene of the crime.

" H-hey Mr.Cho- I mean sir, are you sure this is were you want to be right now it could be dangerous " the chubby driver's voice was shaky and large dark circles were forming on his sleeve under his armpit from the heavy sweating, Kalep scoffed at the question " I wouldn't have asked you to bring me here if I wasn't sure would I? " he asked sarcastically , he kept his eyes trained on the man as the cab rolled up on the scene slowly. " here..let me out here ".

The cab came to a half near the police cruiser as Kalep took up his backpack and placed and put it back on, he scooted over to the left side of the cab that was facing the man and the police and reached out to grip the door handle " hey aint you gunna pay? This service aint free " the driver demanded, suddenly getting his nerves back when it came to his compensation. Kalep merely opened the door anyways and climbed out but before walking away he leaned over and stuck his head back into the cab " your lucky I'm letting you off easy with all those Mr.Chong comments, I suggest you get going before I decide to get some payback you fat little American " At that he slammed the door shut, there was a loud screech of the tires grinding against the asphalt, a bit of smoke, and the cab was off. Kalep made his way over to join the officer and man he was questioning, there was no doubt he was already spotted when the cab pulled up so there was no point in trying to keep a low profile. He stop dead in his tracks when shots were fired by the nervous, trigger happy officer, with a potential Vampire in the equation he had to act to avoid another human life being taken. He ran towards the two and would attempt to get between them and take control of the situation " Hey! you idiot put your damn gun down " he shouted

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duchess-Zombie on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:48 am

Estelle Brown/ Angel/ 8:32pm / The Tavern-Estelle's Apartment

If feet could make sounds Estelle's would have been screaming at her now. They were scuffed, blistered, cut and covered in blood but she was almost home so she couldn't stop yet. She still had the shoes that had started it all in her hand and she hated them more each second she held them. Estelle turned the corner onto her street and stopped. 'The Tavern' was as brightly lit and sleazy as ever. A shining and truthful example of the inhabitants Westridge Street, it was a nest of illegal activity and down on their luck drunks. Estelle glanced down at her feet and a small smile flitted across her mouth. Tonight she would join them, it was her local after all, she didn't want to be letting the side down.

'Elle'
The Barman smiled at Estelle as she climbed onto one of the high stools at the bar. She grimaced at him and dropped her shoes onto the counter top.
'You're supposed to be wearing those aren't you?'
'Don't be a dick.'
Her reply was cold yet despite this it never seemed to put him off. His smile was still as bright as it had been before she had shot him down.
'So what can I get you?'
'Double vodka and lemonade. More vodka than lemonade.'
As the barman turned to make Estelle her drink she pulled her hair down in one slick movement. Her long brown hair fell, as if exhausted, from where she had forced it into the high ponytail to rest on her back. Having her hair down made her feel free, she hated having to tie it up. Estelle shook her head from side to side feeling the weight of her hair when she realized something. There were at least two people like her in the room. She didn't know how she had managed to miss that. She glanced to her right. There were two old men who looked about 45-50 years old and a boy who looked to be in his later teens. One of them had to be the cause of the aura. The other thing she could sense was a little further off but still in the building and getting closer. The barman placed Estelle's drink in front of her.
'On the house.'
Estelle raised an eyebrow at him but she didn't complain. She wanted to get out of this building. As she reached for the drink the barman caught sight if the black writing on her hands.
'Still got that huh? Looks like it's got bigger. What does it say?'
He caught her wrist and pulled her towards him slightly, squinting to see the writing on her fingers.
'Thou shalt not kill...I didn't take you for a bible freak Elle.'
Estelle snatched her hand back from the man. She hated it when humans touched her. She could feel their life pulsing under the skin and it made her sick to think that she would never be like that again. Wordlessly she picked up the drink and downed it as a girl sat down at the bar to her left. This was the other aura. It was time to leave. Estelle slithered off the bar stool and limped out of 'The Tavern', pushing past a pair of teenagers grinding together on the almost empty dance floor.

Estelle limped back to her apartment, her head spinning. She didn't drink much anyway and that vodka on an empty stomach had caused an almost instant reaction. She wished she hadn't even bothered now. Finding her keys in her coat pocket took longer than it should and then she couldn't fit the key into the lock.
'This is why you don't drink.'
She told herself sternly then laughed at the fact she was telling herself off. It was too hard to do anything so Estelle collapsed in a heap on her own doorstep and rested her back against the concrete frame inspecting her hands. The writing had expanded since it's earlier appearance and was currently half way up her lower arm...
'Oh shit!'
Estelle used the had she was staring at to face palm herself. She had left her shoes back at the bar. It was too late to go back now and she didn't want to be near those other auras for any amount of time.
'Looks like I'll have to buy more tomorrow.'

Duchess-Zombie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:53 am

Roland ‘Guns’ Spencer
Angel
8.18pm
Alley-way

Roland growled, what had once been a very quiet scene was now turning into something more, it was getting out of hand. First the officer had fired a bullet at him, missing and an image had flared up, making Roland’s head hurt and so making him angrier. Next a taxi had pulled up, the door being opened and then slammed loudly as a man stepped out.

The man, who of which Roland had never seen before, though he had this strange kind of aura around him that made him feel a kind of connection.
Is he one of those vampires?... or is he an angel?
Roland leant more towards the latter option when he saw the man come in between the two and shout to the officer
"Hey! you idiot put your damn gun down "

The officer, now seeming to be pumped full of adrenaline shouted
“Why!? Are you one of those freaks too! You deserve to die, all of you”
Roland sighed, this man was losing it, then again who wasn’t? But he was too dangerous, too wild, too like Guns.

Roland raised his right fist and in it appeared an old grey pistol, his lucky pistol as he called it. It was one of the few things he had known about when he had been thrown into New York. He could use this pistol very well and was a dead-good shot. He was good with both of his pistols really. But the other pistol he had, the ‘compensation’ gift from God when he had died, was only used on very special occasions when he thought it necessary; this occasion was not one of them.

“I would do as he says Officer
 or I take you out myself
 this isn’t a bluff” Roland said clearly, but with a slight edge of anger. There were voices in his head, some said this was right and other wrongs. Why couldn’t he make his own choices? Why was he dead? It was the wrong time to ask questions.

The drunk, of whom had watched most of this scene in silence now roared loudly, like he had been paused but was now activated, ran at the man who was in-between the officer and Roland, hopefully knocking him over with his weight. The officer smiled and looked straight at Roland
“Try and take me down boy! Try and take m-“ the man’s sentence was cut off as Roland shot the asphalt in front of him, sending up multiple pieces of asphalt and stone into his face. Many scratches formed on his face and neck and in his pain he dropped his pistol.

Roland moved forward swiftly and kicked the pistol away. He looked down at the officer and laughed slightly saying
”I win Officer
 now get some rest” and with that he punched the officer straight in the face, knocking him out almost instantly. With the fight done Roland turned to the other man saying “need some help over there?”

Cazuki
Member for 13 years

Kalep Wuthurs-Angel- 8:20pm- Ally Way

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:10 am

Kalep luckily made it in time before any more shots were fired but he was met with irate claims from the adrenaline filled officer. It would appear the human had knowledge of what humans would call the supernatural, this was bad, but given the fact that New York was such a big city that would lead most to believe they can just strut about killing who they want wen they wanted as long as they were smart enough not to get caught. How could they? Dead men can't be identified or tracked down but there were still a plethora of humans who were superstitious and liked to indulge their curiosity with Google searching, and thanks to the internet you could find damn near anything if you looked hard enough

" One of those freaks? haha looks like someone has had his head buried in one too many manga " he said smirking as he began to take slow steps toward the officer " just put the gun down and we can talk about this hm? "
“I would do as he says Officer
 or I take you out myself
 this isn’t a bluff”

Kalep turned to see the man had a pistol in his hand now that surly wasn't there before, was that it? a pistol was his weapon, but that didn't matter, Angel or Vampire there had to be something more to it then being a simple firearm.
"come one put the guns awa-"
Just then a bestial roar came from the crazed drunk and only seconds later he was hit with the full weight of the man, normally he could easily avoid such a wild charge but he was preoccupied. The tackle wouldn't hurt him but it did manage to take him of his feet, he could make out more words being exchange through the shouts of the drunk as the wrestled on the pavement. Kalep was trying not to hurt the man but when another shot was fired he rammed his knee into the gut off the bum knocking the wind out of him, it didn't take long after such a blow from an angel to put the drunk to sleep and kalep shoved him off and was to his feet as quick as he could. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw that the officer, apart from a possible broken nose was ok as well as the man.

" Thank, but I can handle a human drunkard, it seems like you've handle this station quite well "

Now that the immediate threat was taken care of there was only this one to deal with now, his guard was up now and he looked the man right in the eyes. He may have come to help him but the fact of the matter it was more for the sake of the human since he was, in fact, only a human and this man before him could very easily still be a vampire. He could beat around the bush for a while, try making conversation by inquiring on how the man wound up in this situation in the first place but there was no point in that. The best thing to do now is to just ask outright, his right hand was clenching and unflinching preparing to summon his weapon at a moments noticed as he spoke
" I know that your not human and you no doubt know this of me as well, so tell me..Vamp? or Angel? " he said calmly, now that he was no longer shouting his Japanese ascent was more noticeable now.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:35 am

Image Seph Halberd
Vampire
9:00PM
Downtown
Abandoned Apartment Complex
The sun had set and now the world was shrouded in darkness save for the streetlights outside the window of Joseph Haelberd's dilapidated apartment. The light inside was dim. Seph's sight was perfect, besides too much light was unpleasant on his eyes. Even now they were narrowed, as he took in every detail of terror that was plastered on the face of his latest model. His latest victim. Her trembling bottom lip, the tears streaming down the slight curve of her cheeks, the creases in her brow, the marks around her raw wrist from where he'd tied the wires binding her hands together. He absorbed these things through his somber eyes, crimson slit-like pupils with flecks of gold shimmering in the black irises that surrounded it, transferring these small features onto the canvas in front him with bold wild brushstrokes that could only express the true turmoil bubbling in a human's soul.

"Please...please let me go...my parents don't know I'm gone." The teenage girl pleaded from where she stood, her once dazzling brown hair a mess framing her distraught face. "They'll be worri-"

"Shut up!" Seph snapped, his cheeks flecked with black tattoo-like markings, never taking his malicious eyes off of her. "I'm almost finished." he was becoming excited. he'd never gotten as close to true terror in the past couple of years he'd been brought back to Earth as he was now. His hand stilled as he realized, it was missing something. His gaze went from the canvas to his subject. "You don't have it." He stood up from the stool he was sitting on and made his way over to her. The girl's body tensed. She averted her eyes, but Seph grabbed her jaw with his cadaverous-like hand forcing her too look at him. Hot tears burst from her tear ducts faster than before. She mumbled to herself repenting to a god that wouldn't aid her.

"Pleasepleasepleaseplease," Seph move his palm from her chin to her elbow grabbing it tightly then snapped it inward. There was loud sickening crack that was followed by the grl's own glass shattering screams.

"So..close." The pale vampire muttered to himself before thrusting his palm through her chest, watching the light disappear from her eyes. "Another incomplete painting." he spat.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ELECTRIKPASSION on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:04 am

CJ ~ Vampire ~ 9:05 ~ Abandoned Apartment Complex

There was something going on.
CJ could here the whistle of the bullets as she waltz through the deserted streets and had gotten happy, thinking she could find some cops to rough up a bit before she headed home to relax and maybe enjoy a gourmet meal of some type. But that excitement had quickly dwindled when she felt the presence of three others just like her. Vampires? Angels? Who knew. But she was definitely not in the mood for any type of confrontation so she'd taken a detour.

For the most part, she didn't want to have to kill again to night. She'd already finished her task and could head home at any time but something about tonight just kept her out there, wandering, breathing in the stale New York air. The sky particularly beautiful tonight, what with the fact New York actually dimmed its bright lights thinking it'd keep the so called predators like her away. "I'll have to draw this when I get home..." She whispered to herself.

Her peaceful thoughts were disrupted, however, by a very loud, terrified scream to cut off just as abruptly as they started. She didn't even jump. Instead she observed her surroundings and smiled a bit to herself. She'd wandered into the downtown apartment complex that'd been left for rotting years ago. It was aged and uncared for and was a usual holing place for those lone creatures. Though she was loner herself, she'd never wander here. She was was accustomed, and deserved, pure luxury. But she knew someone who would be here.

CJ wandered up to one of building and drifted up the stairs, opening one of the doors without much care for privacy of the inhabitant and walked inside and was greeted by the sight of a bloody body and her young friend who seemed to have an unbelievable flair for artistic deaths.

"Got another, Seph?" She asked, kneeling before the body without offering a greeting. He probably wouldn't answer. He didn't usually talk much.
CJ looked upon the young girl's pretty face, and looked up at him and then to his incomplete canvas with a sympathetic smile that's wasn't for the victim. "She didn't have 'it' did she? Poor thing. It's really, really hard to find....suitable people these days. I had to settle for a couple of whacked out, crazy teenagers.." She shrugged. "But you do what you have to do."

ELECTRIKPASSION
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duchess-Zombie on Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:18 pm

Branna Moore / Vampire / 9:15 / Some Seedy Hotel

A sliver of moonlight seeping through a gap in the tattered curtains illuminated an ever growing pool of blood on the moth eaten carpet. The previous owner of the blood hung half off the edge of the rickety bed, one arm extended, fingers lightly brushing the floor. His frozen mouth was twisted in a howl of pain and fear and trails of blood seeped from his empty eye sockets down his forehead. The eyeballs in question were bobbing about in the lake of blood on the floor, the blue iris' occasionally catching the moonlight and shining with artificial life. Branna sighed as she finished painting the symbol of her vampire kill on the grimy wallpaper and turned to face the picturesque scene she had created. Her long red hair swung with her as she turned and fell across her naked shoulders. The man had been an easy target. So drunk he couldn't speak, so stupid he couldn't run and he, as all men, had been mesmerized as soon as she had glanced at him. He would have followed her to the ends of the earth if she had willed it, in a way she supposed he had. Followed her to his end at least. The memory of his death was fresh in her mind. The way he had begged and tried to scramble away from her but it was too late. Lust had been his undoing and she had taken pleasure in every second that she had caused him pain. A small smile crept across her red lips as her body remembered sinking the knife into his flesh. The sound it had made as it had pierced the skin and the man's own screams as she slowly pushed the knife into his arm, chest, legs and finally dragged it across his throat. The fountain of blood that had sprayed out from the jugular...The memories made her naked body shiver with pleasure. It wasn't enough. It wasn't about the money for alcohol or the sex anymore, she lived for the kill, and now she needed to kill again. Branna picked up her dress from the dresser and slipped it on over her head. She didn't bother with underwear anymore, it was easier to hunt without it. Men preferred to talk to easy women and obviously not wearing a bra counted as easy. She pulled the zip on the right side and it slid up liked melted butter. Smooth. The dress was a little strappy number in gorgeous earthy green colour. It complemented her hair perfectly and was easy to take off if the need arose, which it often did. A pair of black velvet 4 inch heels sat neatly on the floor next to each other in front of the dresser ready for Branna to step into them. She immediately did this and gained a few inches in height. She was the perfect height in these heels. Not too tall to scare her prey away but tall enough to be easily noticed in a crowd. She had had a long time to perfect her hunting skill. Brenna checked her appearance in the smudged mirror screwed to the wall above the dresser. Not a spot of blood blemished her face nor her hands, it had been a very neat kill. She smiled at herself and the reflection smiled back but it didn't reach her eyes. There was no life in her face but that was to be expected, she had been dead about 10 years. The one thing she had never been able to get used to was the colour of her skin. The same sickly grey of a drowned corpse. It reminded her of her death...Branna shook her head slightly and pulled a small bottle of vodka from her clutch bag. At times like these she wasn't drunk enough. She quickly un-screwed the lid and necked the entire bottle in a few mouthfuls before discarding the empty glass on the bed. It hadn't quite been enough. Brenna sighed and turned away from the mirror. She hated having to stock up but she also hated not having vodka, it was a dilemma that she could only fix one way, with more alcohol. Stepping lightly over the drying pool of blood Branna slipped out of the door and down the front stairs of the motel. It didn't matter if she was recognized, no one would ever find her unless she wanted them too. The clerk at the counter smiled at Brenna as she passed him. She responded with one slow smoldering wink before turning on her heel and waltzing out of the building into the night.

Duchess-Zombie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:09 am

ImageRamiel │ Vampire │ 8:40pm │ NYC Streets

The red haired Vampire shrouded itself within the shadows of buildings. He did not enter the alleyway which lye right behind him but he did his best to conceal himself in the darkness. That task was slightly difficult due to the brightly coloured mess of red hair which sat on top of his head. There was no one else around currently, the streets were as silent as ever with only the occasional siren resonating in the background. Ramiel stood there with both of his eyes closed, attempting to pick out another sound and find a victim. The option of running out onto the streets was no longer there as officers patrolled now and no one was immune to bullets. He could faintly hear the broken up speech of a conversation happening on the other side of the building.

“What...doing...here...dangerous
”

“For people
is.”

“A Vampire!”

Ramiel’s eyes snapped open and he turned sharply, peering down the dark alleyway. He could not see what was going on, he could see nothing but darkness. He grumbled under his breath, unable to face the confined space of the back road down. Another sound entered his ears now though, a car. A rare thing indeed at night. It had no sirens but was going rather fast and it seemed to be turning the corner. Ramiel turned once again to the source of the noise, noticing that the car was in fact a taxi. A dark smile crossed over the face of the Vampire and he stepped out from the darkness and into the middle of the road. As the taxi came closer and closer, the man driving it became much clearer. An overweight man who was literally dripping in sweat, his clothes you could clearly see were soaked with perspiration. He had little to no hair and dull brown eyes which were filled with fear and confusion. Wherever it came from the man was certainly happy about leaving that place. Ramiel’s smile grew and he held out one of his hands. A giant burst of fire erupted from the ground, parting to reveal a spear-like weapon in the hands of the Vampire.

The taxi showed no signs of slowing down, however the man could clearly see the creature in front of him. He was trying to run it over. Ramiel merely snickered under his breath, jumping up just as the taxi was a few feet away. He then plunged the head of the spear right through the windshield and straight through the man driving and the seat behind him. The man died instantly and fell limp over the pole of the weapon, blood leaking out onto the seat and the bottom of the car. A loud shattering sound occurred when Ramiel yanked the weapon back through the windshield, landing gracefully on the front of the car. He glanced around for a moment and saw that no one had seen what he did, though that didn’t mean that no one heard it. He worked quickly, turning around and scraping the bloody head of the spear along the road beneath. He drew the symbol and made his weapon disappear. Jumping from the hood of the car and stepping over the bloody drawing, he wandered down the road just as a large explosion came from behind him.

It made no real sound, however the body in the driver’s seat of the car exploded. It littered the inside of the car and the outside with blood, guts and parts of flesh. Ramiel did not bother to look back, however he smiled to himself and laughed a dark and insane laughter. It was good to be a Vampire.
Last edited by Black on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Black
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!