Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Emerald Quest (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Emerald Quest (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:01 pm

In a distant dimension, where a realm seems untouched by the rest of the universe, this particular world plays the setting of our interesting and seemingly endless journey.

Some years ago, this planet was mostly ruled by the beasts, who were aristocrats and nobles who dictated the world in a Aristocracy fashioned government for as long as history could reach back in time. These beasts had similar stature as to a human, but with animalistic characteristics. They treated humans like the underdogs of society, using them for dirty and hard jobs like cleaning the streets or to immaculate houses of the nobles. The beasts lived like kings among the humans.

But it wouldn't last for long...

The humans revolted, and after years of bloodshed and hate, that was really never meant to be, humans gained the upper hand. Some beasts still reside in this world, but not many. Some humans and beasts even ran off on trysts, claiming to be in love, ergo resulting in the birth of the half-beast. Most of these beasts possess qualities of humans, but share alterations with their animal-like ancestors and parents. Some are more animalistic.

Nowadays, beasts are looked down upon. They are the minorities of society; therefore, making it harder to find homes to lease or buy, getting jobs, and if they do, it's hard to maintain due to low incomes. Most beasts or half-beasts live on the streets or in shelters retained by humans who have pity for the beasts. Most of the land on this planet is unowned, which leaves some beasts and half-beasts with the advantage to build their own homes in the forests or plains, somewhat far away from human kind...

Technology/Miscellaneous
This world thrives on a primitive and yet advanced type of technology. Things like 'pods', which are wheel-less contraptions that hover about a foot off of the ground and ride similar to motorcycles, and advanced computers most definitely exist.

Swords are still used very frequently, as well as guns, different from the ones you know, and an interesting weapon called a 'legault', which is a hilt, most basically, with a wide blade all down the handle. The style of blade differs when it comes to its creator. It's hard to control unless you're taught especially.

A golden mineral found in most mountain ranges takes the place of steel and most other metals.

Jobs/Government
This world is run by a literal Democracy. A small group of elders decide on potentially great laws and let the people vote on it. The elders are chosen as well, again, voted on by the public. Beasts and half-beasts hardly get to vote, and the process to get to that point is long and difficult.

No one is at war with one another. Military doesn't exist. The world is basically one large pangea and it's ruled by one government type.

Typical jobs exist for the people to make life somewhat easier and, well, to get paid.

Mailing and filing mail, inn keeping, bar tending, entertaining, law enforcing, waiting and bussing tables at restaurants, pharmacies, doctoral offices, orthodontists... The list goes on, and if you understand the world around you, you can fill in the rest.

Geography
World Map

Cashrya-Mostly Beasts live here. Humans find it far too cold of a climate to inhabit.
Urthna-More humans live here than beasts. It’s still a cold environment.
Tulsa-This area is somewhat mountainous. Mostly humans live here.
Sultvoux-This area is mostly mountainous with little human population. Humans find it a good place to visit, however.
Vetio-About half of the population is humans, the rest are beasts. Half-beasts find it a happy medium as well. Mountains cover the upper part of the territory.
Sambult-This territory is a bit warmer than said areas, but it’s still mountainous.
Belth-Warmer climate and fewer mountains. Mostly humans live here.
Hamu-More beasts live here than anything. Less mountain ranges.
Gelti-Some beasts find homes here, but mostly humans. This area is a bit warmer.
Yulbyt-The manufacturer’s territory. Most technologies are developed here, so mostly humans live here.
Kbyet-Human territory. Fairly warmer than said areas.
Delfa-Warm, beachy area. Humans find this a good visiting spot and beasts are seldom found.
Olplatya-Humans live here, along with the occasional beasts. Half-beasts find it a nice place to stay because of it’s versitile climate.
Nyen-Humans live here mostly. Climate is considerably warmer.
Nihm-Strictly beasts and half-beasts territory. Even if it is the smallest one…
Wvelf-The home of the humans’ government office. Only humans live here. Any beasts are disallowed.
Abio-Warm climate. Humans like it here.
Ahk-Very warm. Humans find it hard to stand.
Nyek-Extremely warm. Humans choose not to live here, mostly.
Meru-Very warm climate. Humans like to visit, though.
Bwolt-A bit cooler than said territories. Humans live here.
Sambia-A cooler climate. Humans find it soothing and make up most of the population.
Belta-Cooler then most areas. Humans occupy this area for the most part.
Hamru-A cool place to live. Humans inhabit most of it.
Gyetre-Somewhat warmer, but not by much. Mostly humans live here.
Zombot-Warm, but mostly cool. A perfect medium… Both climate and beasts to humans.
Cambya-Cooler. Mostly beasts live here.
Oiyota-Cooler, but humans find it swell, and populate this area.
Endet-Humans mostly live here. The climate is cooler.
Moiodo-Climate is quite a bit cooler. Humans barely inhabit it.
Kamba-Very cold and mountainous. Humans don’t really live here.
Ambiot-Home of the largest mountain in the world and the legendary “Cave of Crystal Death”

Style
The clothing styles in this realm are... different than what you're used to now. Odd articles of clothing are the staple of society. Shorts with pant-like leggings attached to the ends by straps, shirts with one sleeve missing, coats slit in half and bound together by cords... It's the norm.

Religion
The world might have changed, but the religion has not. General orthodox religion in this realm is a mystic religion. Three gods creating the world: one to create the earth itself, one to create the inhabitants, and one to create geographical features. They now watch over them as if to give out signs of good fortunes to follow.

The most sacred temple the mystics constructed was a crystal cave residing in the most remote and tallest mountain in all of the world they lived in. Now, the cave is referred to the "Cave of Crystal Death". The legend conveys the gods to have forged a rather powerful gem or emerald with their powers indwelling within. The emerald has the distinct power to create or destroy worlds. Many wicked souls want it to easily commit crimes or destroy for the fun of it. Others do want it for good or to make life more grand for everyone. The cave used to be guarded by large 7-9 feet tall rock golems who possessed the power of grand strength and vast knowledge; especially of the emerald. Now, they're rubble, piled all at the mouth of the cave because mystics couldn't keep their power focused on them entirely. It was a tedious task that the mystics felt they could not continue.

Several years ago, the gem disappeared...

What we're here for...

You can choose to be a human, beast, or half-beast. Your character becomes intertwined with this emerald and it becomes imperative that you destroy it before it becomes more of a burden, as it has reappeared.

There were two ways to destroy it; seek the elder mystic out for him to dispel the emerald's strong abilities, or return it to the crystal cave to have the structure dull the power and never let it be removed again. Now that the elder's dead, you have only one choice... "The Cave of Crystal Death"

Are you for or against the destruction of this powerful object?

Everyone will start out in Belth, near the center of the territory in a small town called, "Alwe". How you end up there is beyond me. :3

{Sound interesting to you? Good. I courteously ask you to follow these guidelines, though. It’s just to improve your enjoyment for this particular RP and for those reading or RPing in it as well.

~Use elaborate details and fine descriptions. Don’t just type one or two simple sentences, I want to know exactly what your character is doing, and if the occasion calls for it, why. Elaborate a bit and have fun with it.

~You don’t have to use completely perfect grammar, but decent grammar would be fantastic. I hate it when people put down things like “my character does this and says ‘hey what are you doing’ my character does this”. I will reach out of your computer and slap your face clean off. If this reminds you of your writing, you fail and should grow a brain.

~No god-modding. Take a few hits and put up a good fight. Your character’s not gonna win every time, so don’t turn the tables in a position you’re obviously not getting out of and claim to win. That’s bull and if it sounds like you, you fail, too.

~If you decide to put your own special little twist in the story and take up five or six pages to get back on track, I will personally come to your house and hit over in the temple! This is already going to be a long enough story and I don't want to have to take some BS little detour because you wanted the story to be about your character. No. Go make an RP about your character if you're gonna do that...

~No outrageous powers. If you have something like teleportation, and abuse it by avoiding everyone's attacks, I will throw you out of this RP so fast! Make your character realistic, not some unstoppable, invincible being...

If I run into anything else I want to pick at, I’ll post it, so keep on your toes. If I sounded a bit harsh, I’m sorry, but I want only the best Rpers to join because I’ve worked hard on the ‘Emerald Quest’ concept and storyline. Could you blame me?}

For your profiles, I would like this general outline to be portrayed:

Name:
Nicknames:

Species:
Alignment:

Appearance (Descriptive Paragraph or Picture):
Height:
Weight:

Abilities:
Assets:
Weapon(s):

Summarized Biography:

{If you wish to add anything more to better narrate your character, please do add it.

I will add my character tomorrow, seeing as how the library is closed so I can't scan my character's picture... :<}
Last edited by Mususaki on Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
~{Reminaka}~ ~{Verochka}~ ~{ Mususaki}~
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mususaki
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Emerald Quest (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowPhoenix0307 on Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:08 pm

Name: Tala
Nicknames: Wolf

Species: Half Beast
Alignment: For the destruction of the emerald.

Appearance:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 142lbs 6oz

Abilities: Tala is very fast, agile and stronger then what she looks. She is well trained in the way of hand-to-hand combat and weaponry. Being that she takes more after her beast mother Tala’s senses are very keen.
Assets: Tala’s key is her speed and how she can follow someones muscles and almost predict how they are going to attack and where, giving her that extra second to react. Also, there are very few that can run from Tala and escape due to her speed and tracking abilities.
Weapon(s): Her weapon of choice is dual short blades that she carries on her back. The blades are about the length of her forearm, the hilts smooth and a dark brown color. Also she carries a gun on her left hip. It is a custom made gun that her and her human father made from parts of several other guns. It is calibrated to be nearly a flawless shot is it is aimed correctly.

Summarized Biography: Tala grew up in Ahk with her mom, a wolf beast and her father, a human, and two other siblings, one of which looked exactly like their mother, Tala’s older brother Ryan, and then Tala’s older sister who was a half beast like herself Cassi. For years Tala and her family lived in peace. Tala was the only one who acted like a beast. So once she turned 18 Tala left home. On her journey she trained and practiced everything that was taught to her by her good old friend Trem, a leopard beast who called himself a warrior at times. Now, weathered, strong and wiser then her years Tala finds herself in Beltha, trying to make her way though the humans and gather some money any chance she gets.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowPhoenix0307
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_rox on Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:52 pm

Name: Mason
Nicknames:none

Species:Human

Appearance: Image
Height:6'1
Weight:125

Abilities: He can make potions and cures to illnesses

Weapon(s):a Samurai sword

Summarized Biography: he was grown up in Yulbyt his father was an invetor and his mother died when he was very young. His sister Jenna is somewhere out in the world. His father gave him up to a family of beasts when he was 4.

Roxas_rox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:53 pm

(Sounds legit, sorry I have to do some stuff tonight...count me in for one bio in this spot tomorrow!)
- http://www.roleplaygateway.com/under-the-white-sheet-ooc-sign-t26650.html -
Under The White Sheet - Vampire RP - We need serious, long posting, RPers! Join now!

Echo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:12 am

{ShadowPheonix0307, You're accepted!

Roxas_rox, I would like for you to be more in-depth into your bio... It's really flat. I also would like to know why your character's dad gave your character up to a family of beasts... Like, did he hate your character or something? Maybe they were friends?

Also, what else happened to drive your character to Beltha? And the other... 11 years in your character's life? Not saying you should describe all of it, but at least the big stuff...

Also, which "Samurai sword do you have? Samurai carry three swords: Katana, Wakizashi, and Tanto.

And, what are your assets? Like, things to help you in battle or other people? Maybe yourself just to get by? Like tools?

You don't have an alignment, either... Are you neutral? For the destruction of the emerald? Against?

I'm sorry I'm being so picky... Just would like it to be more detail-oriented...

And, I can't wait to see you RPing at this topic, Echo!

Mususaki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:25 pm

Name: Sakuja
Nicknames: Sake'

Species: Beast (Fused with hawk, wings and talons on his hands)
Alignment: Wants to control the Emerald.

Appearance: Little bit less-anime than the others, but this is him...
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 185

Abilities: Great swordsman, weilds his two blades like they are extensions of him. High-speed flight due to his powerful wings.
Assets: Trained in three different martial arts, very adept and can counter most anything with his blades. He uses this to confuse and distort his opponents and their mindset while in a fight.
Weapon(s): Two 300-fold katanas. (that means the metal has been layered 300 times, very strong blades) His talons also act as weapons if he is disarmed.

Summarized Biography: Sake' was a demented child. He was incredibly violent and even killed one of his better friends at the age of 7. HIs parents sent him into the wilderness to live on his own at the age of 10.

While he was adventuring he ran into a martial arts master, an ancient who had learned much. Sake' trained with the man, learning how to maneuver in a fight. Once he had mastered all the man had to offer him, the man gave Sake' his blades. Sake' thanked the man by killing him in his sleep.

Once he heard the story of the gem a year later, Sake' was intrigued. With that gem in his possesion, he could be unstoppable. Everything fell into place when the gem went missing. Sake' devoted his life to gaining the powers of the gem, hoping that it was possible.

Echo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:12 pm

Nice! I like it!

I'm waiting on one or two more people... :3

Mususaki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:44 pm

Name: Shera Hoonter

Nicknames: Sword-Stance Girl, the Warrior or Sherly.

Species: Half-Beast (But she looks like an ordinary human)

Alignment: For the destruction of the Emerald so the Tulsaens

Appearance (Descriptive Paragraph or Picture):

Height: 162 cm

Weight: 45 kg

Abilities: Very good with swords, she has a great control of the temperature around her so she lives Tulsa because of her very good control of heat and coldness. She can manipulate the sword's strength and blow so that she won't attack people with too much damage. She has to put her soul in the Sword in order to manipulate the strength.

Assets: She was trained by a guru of Swords whom she started to love, and though, she was trained by him with full of strength and beauty of martial art of the Swords. She has a great pack of blows, and she had always loved blowing heat with her breath, and so she has a part of a Dragon. Other than that, her Sword can change into a wolf if not in use, this is also why the Sword is called the Sword of Soul; it has kept 1/4 the soul of her guru.

Weapon(s): Tsurugi no Hitokage(Sword of Soul), and daggers.

Summarized Biography: Born in Tulsa, she was one of the most popular student there, because of her beauty and her Dragon ability; she was part of a Dragon, because of her Dragon-ability Family. She had been a good girl and all that, but she sensed the wrongings of the Emerald, somehow, deep inside her heart, but she believes that she can improve her Sword ability to destroy the Emerald. She then met a guy, who was already over 1000 years old beneath the beautiful view of the mountains, in a cottage. He seemed to be very young when Shera started to fall in love with him, until he trained her enough and he had to leave her for good, for his last death. Shera could not think of anything except for avenging the Emerald's power and the evil of it. She is taking all his trainings as a way to live her new life without seeing him ever again.

chou.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:40 pm

Wow... Very in-depth... I love it! Accepted! :3

I finally got to scan my picture, so...}

Name: Yukina
Nicknames: [None]

Species: Half-Cat Beast
Alignment: For the destruction of the Emerald

Appearance:
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 120lbs

Abilities: Yukina, due to her bestial mother, possesses supernatural speed, enhightened senses, supernatural jumping abilities, preternatural agility and climbing capabilities, and supernatural strength. She is also intermediate in using the katana, "Buku", which is very old... And dull. She slings two golden-colored guns, "Heika" and "Surka".
Assets: Retractable claws (3" long), tail (32" long)
Weapon(s): Old Katana/Buku
Gun Number One/Heika
Gun Number Two/Surka

Summarized Biography:
Yukina was born towards the end of the Revolution, so it was hard for her parents to find the resources to raise her. They stayed at numerous shelters, provided by the kinder humans, but they never could stay for long. They finally built a small home in Nihm, but it was still hard to find food.

Both of her parents became ill when Yukina was ten-years-old. About a year afterward, her father died of the sickness. Yukina's mother became bedridden after her husband's death, especially since the sickness was taking over her body. After two and a half years of suffering, Yukina's mother finally passed on.

Yukina stayed in the shelter, making frequent visits to Wvelf in order to work for food and water. She managed to find an old sword her father had after her mother's passing, and created her own way of fighting with it. After two years of working incredibly hard for almost no rewards, she moved to Belth, towards the center in a town called Alwe. At first, it was hard to find work, but after plenty of pleading and begging, she finally got a low-paying job as an accountant for the post office.

For years, now, she's been working there. She never did find a home, but did build one about five miles away from the edge of town. It's somewhat like a treehouse, but sturdier. She found a few friends that were willing to help, some for money in return. She bought two guns, and their parts, just for protection. She's developed a way to use them mixing her supernatural capabilities with the projectile contraptions. Now, she lives more comfortably...

Until the Emerald had reappeared again...

{I'm waiting on one more person but I'll post the IC thread today...}

Mususaki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:48 pm

Does that mean we can post now?

chou.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:15 pm

Mususaki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:29 pm

Yay, I posted already. :3

It may not be literate enough for you though, since it's just the beginning. I will start to develop more into her silent-type character.

chou.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:21 pm

[Jebus, I can't seem to stop playing Vincent as of late, but seeing as this is Yukina's topic, it's rather fitting. Also, it seems as though I should begin Vincent's profile; I've been using him so much, it's getting annoying typing this all the time.]

Name: Vincent
Nicknames: [N/A]

Species: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Appearance (Descriptive Paragraph or Picture): Image
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 142lbs.

Abilities: Vincent's abilities lie in his extraordinary 'speed' and knowledge of organisms vital systems. For additional information, please PM.
Assets: Familiarity with rblades uncommon among even the most seasoned of warriors.
Weapon(s): A simple short sword; the hilt and blade of the forward, sharper than a razor, the reverse, duller than most swords.

Summarized Biography: Vincent is the son of Tsuriko, who's eyes were known throughout the world (earth) as nearly otherworldly. They are allowed her to see short distances into the future, used for combat. However, in peaceful times, she was documented to see over a year into the future.

This trait was passed to Vincent; however, his eyes rejected the ability, shutting down the power permanently. Vincent trained vigorously, attempting to return his heralded ability as soon as he was able, starting his training at the age of 7, continuing until 13. It was at this time, he was forced to witness his mother's [and uncle's] death, at the mercy of an impossible situation.

Vincent snapped during the incident. His power was forced to work, permanently ruining the ability, to an extent. Still being simply a school goer, he grabbed the one weapon he could reach, a simple razor from his science kit in his backpack. His ability works similar to his mother's in that he can see short distances into the future in order to add speed to his fighting style, however, because of his traumatic experience, rather than seeing the next attack, he watches himself being killed by the attack.

This added a psychotic strain to his already fragile psych. Vincent now is a rather calm, quiet individual. He's an intellectual, studying many books, poetry, art. Though, he simply uses these things to keep his temporary sanity continuing. Upon fighting, images flow through his mind, of dying, or preparing to die; in essence, he is never actually fighting, only watching the fight in his mind, and changing the outcome. He's grown accustomed to the violence, however, and rather enjoys the bloodshed...

[Ace]
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:47 pm

Yay! Yukina and Vincent together again! X3

Also... I totally forgot the most important character... There will some some rules with him, because he's practically going to be in everyone's control... I'll explain more after you've read his profile...

Name: Baku
Nicknames: Golem

Species: Golem
Alignment: For the destruction of the Emerald

Appearance: (Since I don't have a picture drawn of him yet...) Baku, first off, stands to be very tall. He is made, entirely, of stone. For his head, it seems to be a round sort of block, and his jaw seems to be another block of stone that protrudes from the bottom of his head. His eyes are concave, into the block to be his head. They are black, and yet a small, round dot of glowing yellow is presumed to be his eyes. His head seems a bit too small compared to his massive body.

His head is attached atop of his large, blocky torso. Two, huge blocks are attached to his upper chest, like pecks. The blocks below those are arranged to look like a muscular abdomen. His shoulders are quite big and bulky. They're about the size of his chest muscles, only more rounded. Those "shoulders" are attached to narrower bicep-like stones, which then connect to stones that make up a sort of elbow. His forearms are rather large as well, about the same mass as his shoulders. His "hands" are very large as well. They seem to be lodged into the forearm a slight bit, then one somewhat big block is to resemble his palm. His finger-like digits are also separate blocks.

His pelvis is one large block, resembling a sort of hip bone. His thighs are a bit thicker than his biceps, but have the same shape. A few more blocks resemble knees, then continuing to the shin, which is a large, blocky cone-shape. They widen towards the feet. His feet are split into two different blocks to support his running. He doesn't really have any toes.

He usually stands pretty straight: the tips of his fingers are about level to his "knees".

(If need be, I can add more description...)
Height: 8' 9"
Weight: [Estimated over 5000lbs.]

Abilities: His large stature doesn't allow him to run very fast or be so agile, but he makes up for it all in strength. His massive body makes it easy to lift even the heaviest of objects.
Assets: His rock body is considered to be an asset. Plus... Information on the Emerald...
Weapon(s): [None]

Personality: Baku is a very gentle giant. He loves nature and taking leisurely walks and basking in the sun. He talks somewhat slow, but he's so nice and kind that anyone could put up with it.

Summarized Biography: Baku was one of the golems that guarded the "Cave of Crystal Death". For some odd reason, when the mystics "deactivated" the golems from being "alive", he still moved. The mystics never did know about it, though...

Since he was a guard of the cave the Emerald resided in, he knows practically everything there is to know about it. The way it came to be, how it's used, what to do with it... He's found himself in Belth, tracking down the "thing" responsible for the Emerald's disappearance. Now... He's in Alwe.

Okay, so that's Baku, and you can see why he'd be so important... Anyone can sort of pitch-in on playing him, I just ask that you not get him off track, because... well... he's the only one who knows everything there is about the gem and where to go to get it destroyed...

Mususaki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:33 pm

Alright, I see then, so that means that we can control him, and not drastically. Okay.. And we have to see him, something like that?

chou.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:47 pm

See him? What do you mean?

In the next plot-move, you'll meet him, yeah...

Just, when he's in the party, anyone (In the good party) can manipulate him... But since I know where he needs to go and since he's the center of the plot basically, I'll subtly move you guys in the right direction... But if anyone has a question about a potentially risky move, just PM me or something.

Mususaki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:58 am

Oh, I see then. Gotcha.

chou.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vice Harrower on Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:42 pm

Hey everybody,

I'm Mususaki's brother, she won't be able to access the internet right now, she's having internet problems. I joined the forums because of my sister.

I'm going to take over Baku in the IC, and if you have any questions just PM Musu and she'll get it sooner or later.

(Don't worry, I'm not posting yet until Musu returns)
Stay free and idealistic! Join the Platinum Bullets today!
-----
Emerald Quest; it's not just a fantasy RP.

Vice Harrower
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:34 pm

Yay! my brother is here!

I hate to take away the community character, but Vice does know Baku just as much as me... :3

Glad to have him~!

Mususaki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuroRyu on Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:07 pm

Are sign ups for this RP still open? If it is I'd like to join, and maybe get a bit of a summary of what's already happened in the RP so far. If I can join I'll edit this post with a profile, if I can't then..meh c'est la vie....
ImageImage Pika-boo

KuroRyu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!