Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Emerald Quest (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Emerald Quest (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:48 pm

Sure you can join! it's not too late...

Okay, so what's happened so far, is everyone is in the first town, Alwe, in Belth, where a worm-creature went berserk and came out of the ground in the middle of town with the Emerald in its gut. (We'll explain how all of that came to be in a few more posts).

Baku, the rock-man, took the Emerald and is now being challenged to a fight by Sake` for it.
~{Reminaka}~ ~{Verochka}~ ~{ Mususaki}~
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mususaki
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuroRyu on Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:42 pm

Name: Gene Crest
Nicknames: N/A

Species: Half-Beast
Alignment: Destruction of Emerald

Appearance (Descriptive Paragraph or Picture):His hair is jet black and hanging in front of his face, and his eyes are black as well. He wears a long black coat that look like the sleeves were torn off at one point and are held onto the coat with ropes. He wears long black cloth pants that are held up with another black piece of cloth like a belt, and a simple white shirt to top it off.
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 120lbs

Abilities: Gene is able to jump to amazing heights as well as land from jumping down or falling from heights without hurting himself. He is also a good sharp shooter and almost always hits his target.
Assets: Eyes of a hawk, able to see far distances as well as heat signatures. His bones are also created like the hawks, light weight and yet flexible to allow him to jump high and cushion falls and landing from heights.
Weapon(s): Two hand guns.

Summarized Biography: Gene was told that he was born in Vetio, but he is unsure of the statement that was given to him. At a young age his father had left him and his mother to go somewhere unknown to him still to this day. His mother was a caring woman, but was disliked by some because of her relationship with a beast, and for the fact that she still carried Gene around. Because of this she was forced to travel around quite a bit with her son, although Gene started to worry about his mother when they needed to rest frequently.

On the morning of his 17th birthday he found that his mother, was no longer with the living. Heartbroken he sat by her side in the same place for several days, eventually burying here where she lied, but leaving no marker. From then till now he had traveled on his own, searching for a place to settle, but not being able to feel comfortable sitting in one place for so long he continues to travel.

((Meh, hope that's ok, I'm going to read a few of the posts to find a good way to jump in thought =/))
ImageImage Pika-boo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuroRyu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:18 am

Cool! Accepted!

I'm sure you'll find some way to jump in... Just started not too long ago...

Mususaki
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:51 pm

Hell, I'm sorry for being off for a while. I had a few problems with my internet connection here in the dorm. Heck.

By the way, I hope you guys have fun. I'm not sure whether I can be on for times again, maybe not. Most probably no. But that depends, if you think I should not join then put me out, I don't mind. Plus I don't want to add more burden on people.

chou.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby `Zodiac on Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:16 pm

Can I still apply ?

`Zodiac
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!