Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Highschool Scandals OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Highschool Scandals OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:47 pm

-> Once you have posted your character, feel free to join IC thread when you are ready. I also encourage plotting between characters for relationship-wise....
Last edited by S1mon on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:52 pm, edited 12 times in total.
This account is no longer in use
[i]Should you have rp'ed with me in the past and wish to do so again, either new or continue an existing one, contact me on my new account

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caitiecat12 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:57 pm

Name-
Jakob Ziegler
Description-
Jakob has black "scene boy" hair with icy blue eyes. He is seventeen, 6'0", and wears lots of layers (Ex: A long sleeved v-neck shirt, a zip-up hood, and a leather jacket) with jeans and black vans, but in warmer weather seasons, he wears graphic tees, jeans, and his Chuck Taylor's. Jakob also loves his beanies, and has a lip piercing. He is very pale, but not "pasty". His cousin is Charity Evans.
Age-
Seventeen
Personality-
he would be what Charity calls a "loner". He loves PTV and A Day To Remember, and loves large animals. He looks a little bit "unreadable" but it all fades once you get to know him. Also, once you get to know Jakob, you can also tell that he pours his heart out to you when he's on the edge of self destruction.
Activities-
He loves to skateboard and tease Charity. He used to play football, but his coach was more favorable to the kids whose parents sponsored them with their large companies.
Eye Color-
Icy blue
Crush-
Willow
Relationships-
  • Jace (friend, he thinks he's a cool dude)
  • Charity (cousin, distant at school, not very distant at home)
  • Carolyne (ex-girlfriend, he denies it, though.)
  • Willow (I guess you could say his crush :P)
  • Matt (A good friend.)
Hair Color-
It was originally a chocolate brown, but he dyed his hair black

Name-
Charity Lee Evans
Description-
Charity has voluminous brown choppy hair and large icy blue eyes. She is sixteen, 5'4" 1/2, and wears large jumpers and band t-shirts with jeans or shorts and sandals or vans. She is a vegan, too, and has a warm peachy tone to her skin.
Age- Sixteen
Personality-
Very quiet, reads more than she socializes. She feels alone a lot and is not very open to people, until you really get to know her.
Activities-
Reading, writing, and strumming on her acoustic guitar, and makes covers of her favorite bands, like All Time Low and Fall Out Boy.
Eye color-
Icy blue
Crush-
Jace O.O
Relationships-
[list=][*]Carolyne (close friend)
[*]Katie (close friend)
[*]Willow (close friend)
[/list]
Hair color-
Hazel brown

Schedules:
Jakob - A Day: American History | Break | Algebra | Lunch | Biology
B Day: Social Studies | Break | Music | Lunch | English III
C Day: US Government | Break | Art: Freehand | Lunch | Study
Charity - A Day: Science | Break | Algebra | Lunch | AP Photography
B Day: Social Studies | Break | Physics II | Lunch | French
C Day: English: Poetry | Break | Creative Writing | Lunch | Music
Last edited by Caitiecat12 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caitiecat12
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:05 pm

Well I decided I'll join the rpg, but give me a day to come up with char profiles. There are other things I am doing too so I'll catch ya'll later.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:19 pm

Name- Hollyn Rhodes

Description- No one would ever suspect the type of things Hollyn does. Depite, training in numerous martial arts styles and dance since the age of three, as well as participating in gymnastics, and running, she has a slender build, with only a hint of muscle( she takes weight lifting in an attempt to build more of it). Hollyn has long dark brown hair, that falls in loose waves to her lower back. Her sparkling brilliant blue eyes, are only enhanced by her pale skin. Hollyn has a symmetrical face and a very elegant bone structure. On the few occasions when Hollyn actually does smile, it is a dimpled one that lights up her entire face. She is of average height standing at around 5”5'.

Age- 18

Personality- Years of bullying at a young age, have caused Hollyn to have trust issues, as well a tendency to keep to herself more. The bullying(this eventually leading to her transfer into the school, at the start of her high school career) left her an outcast and, having little to no true friends, books, music, and her numerous extra curricular activities, became her escape from the cruelty of her classmates. This, as well as a photographic memory, has resulted in a very high intelligence. While, she may not look it, Hollyn is a very tough girl, both emotionally and physically. She is used to enduring through pain alone, and has a hard time asking others for help, preferring to distance herself from people for fear that if she gets to attached to them, they will leave her like everyone else in her life has. But should you earn her trust, you will find that she can be a very kind, caring, and loyal young woman. Hollyn hates seeing those she cares about in pain, and will do anything and very thing in her power to make sure that doesn't happen, often resulting in some reckless, and potentially harmful actions. She is extremely stubborn, hard working, and stubborn, with perfectionist tendencies. While she would be mortified if anyone knew, Hollyn is a hopeless romantic at heart, a trait which she often scolds herself for. Despite being very athletic and involved in activities such as dance, gymnastics, and martial arts, Hollyn is extremely clumsy and accident prone, it isn't unheard of her to walk into a support beam when she is talking to someone, or is lost in one of her many day dreams.

Activities – singing(she has an amazing ,four octave ranged, voice(that's the same as Christiana Aguilar's range), with the ability to hit notes in the whistle register), dance(she has been dancing since she was three), piano, martial arts, cross country(at school)

(what she sounds like when she sings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BP0XiTWsco / http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUl_hioWOfk) she can also sing like, through well controlling how much breath she puts behind it,( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAaos80oPqg )

Eye Color- a light blue with a golden ring close to the pupil of the eye

Crush- Matthew Wildman
Friends: Alex Christopher, Katie Wildman, Willow McBride , Sasori Akamine, Carolyne Stather, Peter Barhydt,^

Hair Color- dark brown

other- when Hollyn was about 10, she auditioned for a talent show(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ytnrKmUtpc), however she had to withdraw due to a sever illness she contracted during it.

Schedule:
A Day- American history/ break/Pottery/lunch/heal
B Day- AP Calculus/break/Sociology/lunch/Physical Education
C Day- Weight training/ break/AP Biology/lunch/dance
Last edited by anything14 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

anything14
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:23 pm

@Caitiecat12/anything14 - Accepted both, can join in rp when you are ready :)
@Zodia195 - No problem at all, great to have you :)

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:51 am

Jordon Bertram
17 | Hair: Brown | Eyes: Green | Crush: Princess Lea, Open irl

Description: Jordon has shoulder length brown hair. He needs glasses but usually wears contacts unless he is rushed in the morning, then he wears his hated pair of glasses. He can always be seen wearing a Pokemon, Star wars, classic cartoon, or video game t-shirt. He always wears shorts year round, and prefers dark colored clothing. He is naturally muscular, but is by no means toned and has more fat than he probably should, though he is not over-weight. He stands at a nice 6' 1" and has no discernable facial hair.
Activities: Jordon really enjoys reading, more than anything else. He has a large collection of science fiction, fantasy, and historical fiction books in his room. He loves playing video games with a couple of his friends online, as well as a couple cousins. He spends a lot of time online either on his phone, laptop, or at home, whether it is videos on Youtube or discussions on various forums, he spends far too much time on the web. He also enjoys writing and has started several large fiction project in the past but has never fully finished one, though he has written various short stories in classes he has taken in the past, which he occasionally goes back and re-writes from another perspective when he is bored.
Personality: Jordon donsiders himself an introvert, but that is mostly because he doesn't feel all too comfortable around strangers. Due to this he has a small number of very close friends who he can be veery forward and freely be open and joke with. He is smart and good with numbers, but does not really enjoy math in class, though he loves doing math in his head if it doesn't have to do with school. He can be a bit lazy and doesn't always complete his homework because he is up too late online. He is a generally nice guy and is only very rarely genuinely mad at someone, and then he still never yells and only people who know him well can tell he is mad. He is a very modest person and avidly dislikes any kind of dirty joke or comment. He is also deathly afraid of speaking in public, including standing up to answer questions in class unless it is a small class.

Edit: Forgot to include schedule.
A day: Military History / Break / Algebra / Lunch / Creative Writing
B day: Woodshop / Break / Sociology / Lunch / English III
C day: Science / Break / Geography / Lunch / Biology
Two wrongs do not make a right. However, three lefts do.

Hurricane
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:00 am

Accepted :) Do you have a picture for Jordan at all?

Also a note for everyone with the voting for Homecoming King and Queen at Lunch, if there is any who do not wish to be elected, to contact me via pm so when voting begins, your character would not be a candidate. All characters are eligible to be King/Queen (bar Charity being the youngest/Junior). Once voting is over, I'll be preparing some ideas for what we can do for Homecoming, the Homecoming Dance is for certain. It was in such a dance that the King and Queen were crowned, so probably will do the same here. They'd be alot happening in Homecoming Week including the football match which has been brought up in IC. If anyone has any ideas they wish to put forward, send them to me, and I'll also be working with the King/Queen for the events also.

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:25 pm

I don't currently have an image no, I suppose I could try to find one, but I currently only have internet through my phone so I'm not sure how well that would work out.

Hurricane
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:25 pm

Hurricane wrote:I don't currently have an image no, I suppose I could try to find one, but I currently only have internet through my phone so I'm not sure how well that would work out.

What about Jesse Eisenberg(just a suggestion ^^)?

anything14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:01 pm

Hey guys, I am sorry about this, but after some thought, I decided I won't join this rpg. It's interesting, but unless the storyline or situation really grabs my interest, I feel I won't be able to commit 100% and I hate to let anyone down. So sorry about this, especially to you S1mon and thanks for the invitation. Have fun!

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:03 pm

{Please ignore, computers just hate me -_-}

anything14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caitiecat12 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:26 pm

Damian R. Harding
Age: 18 | Hair: Chestnut | Eyes: light blue-green | Crush: Hollyn
Description:
Damian has chestnut colored hair in a "blow back" style and stunning light blue-green eyes. He has a bit of scruff and has a peachy tone to his skin, and is about 6'. Damian wears plain t-shirts with plaid shirts, occasionally v-necks, skinny jeans, and vans. He also has a British accent, since he is a foreign exchange student pretty much starting now, all though he has been in this town before and had some sort of wild one night stand with Charity. You can find him listening to Nirvana, Blink-182, Oasis, etc, and you can see him around an old coffee shoppe. Damian is also a rather good singer, but would never boast about it.
Activities:
He likes to sing, and likes to play football. He also likes to take photos of rather interesting things (he met Charity at an internship for a photographer).
Personality:
Damian is rather "stuck up" to strangers, but he is also very soft to those who are really his friends. He has a bad sense of humor, and is kind of snooty, but is a real cool guy. Damian is also sweet on whomever he fancies.

Schedule
A Day: Government | Break | Language | Lunch | AP Photography
B Day: AP Calculus | Break | Physiology | Lunch |Physical Education
C Day: Weight Training | Break | Economics | Lunch |Study

Caitiecat12
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby corruptedterror on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:08 am

Akira Hampton

Age: 18 | Hair Color: Brown | Eye Color: hazel | Crush: None

Description: Akira is a light-skinned black Senior. She has relatively light brown hair, and hazel eyes. She's 5 feet, 10 inches tall (1.78meters). She intends to become a lawyer and her advanced graduation plan requires her to take more advanced-placement courses than others.

Activities: Volley Ball, Anime, Literature. Indeed she is fond of anime, and she envies Carolyne's ability to draw it. She often cosplays, and struggles to keep up with the popular anime. She's usually labeled as a weaboo. However, most of her time is spent reading and studying. She's not so good at math, but her best subject is social studies. She's not the most punctual of the students; she usually only beats the bell by a split second.

Weekly After-School Volley Ball Practice
-Monday
-Wednesday
-Friday
-Saturday[Possibly a volley ball game]

Personality: She's kind and easily to get along with, but she's quite the introvert towards strangers. However, she's not the girl to mess with. She normally won't go further than a firm death threat, but somehow has gained a reputation of fear and respect amongst the students by doing so.

Relationships: Her closer friends are Carolyne, Cadence, Katie, Sasori, Hollyn, Charity and Willow. She has some issues with her father that she's not interested in talking about.

Schedule

(The classes she shares are in bold)

A Day: AP European History | Break | Art: Freehand | Lunch | AP Psychology
B Day: AP Calculus | Break | AP Enviornmental Science | Lunch | Principles of Health Science
C Day: English: Poetry | Break | Creative Writing | Lunch | AP Biology
Last edited by corruptedterror on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

corruptedterror
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:23 pm

Jodie West
Age: 17 | Hair: Brown | Eyes: Brown | Crush: Greyson Daft

Description:
Jodie is very petite, she stands at 5ft 1in and weights in at 105lbs. Her hair is usually curly and she often drapes it over her shoulders. She often wears skinny jeans and loose fitting tops, preferably off the shoulder tops, and sometimes will wear a jacket, usually just when it's cold, but she's more accustomed to colder weather due to her being brough up in England.
Activities:
She attends the School Choir and Dance groups
Outside of school, she does Roller Derby.
Personality:
Jodie is quite confident when it comes to meeting new people and will openly share her opinion on something. Her parents consider her innocent and quiet yet when she's around her friends and away from her parents, she is loud, confident and very much a party girl.
Relationships:
She has recently just moved over from England, she currently knows no one as of yet, well hasn't built up an opinion of anyone anyway.
She only has an opinion on Matthew and Katie, they're her cousins. She used to visit them every summer holiday and they'd spend most of their summers together.

A Day: AP European History | Break | Language | Lunch | AP Textiles
B Day: Zoology | Break | Study | Lunch | French
C Day: English: Poetry | Break | Creative Writing | Lunch | Music
Last edited by MoonlightWraith on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:22 pm

^ Just to confirm you are all accepted and free to post when ready, currently about to start Period 1 ;)

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flan2721 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:29 pm

Hope I can still join :)

Rose "Rosie" Callan

Description:
Rose is small and skinny, standing at only 5 feet tall. She doesn't really have any curves or anything that makes her particularly stunning; however, she always takes pride in her appearance and takes extra time to look neat. Rose wears her hair the same everyday and never lets her glasses slip to the end of her nose unless she's extremely engrossed in something. Her outfit usually consists of shorts and a collared shirt, very rarely does she deviate from this scheme.
Activities:
- Student Council
- Mathletes
- Youth Orchestra: Piano
Personality:
Rose almost never cracks a smile. She is perpetually serious and cold to everyone she meets. Whether you've known her all your life or you've just met her, everyone is the same in Rose's eyes. The youngest of three, Rose strives to bear the burden of her family's reputation of success and affluence. She throws everything into her studies and doesn't leave room for much else. However, beneath Rose's metallic exterior is flesh and blood. She has a hard time handling failure and cries easily although she never let's anyone see her tears. Her one true love is photography, but she knows her family would never approve of her pursuing a career in the arts. Underneath it all, Rose is extremely hardworking and has a warm heart.
Relationships:
Rose has known most of the others since they entered high school, but has never taken the chance to make a connection with anyone.

Schedule:
A Day - P1: AP European History | Break | P2: Language: French | Lunch | P3: AP Photography
B Day - P1: AP Calculus | Break | P2: Music | Lunch | P3: Physical Education
C Day - P1: US Government | Break | P2: Geography | Lunch | P3: AP Biology

flan2721
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Promethean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:15 am

Sure you can join :) Accepted

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:57 pm

Name- Greyson(you can call him Grey) Daft
Description- He has shortish dirty blonde hair, with swooping bangs. While not as pale as his sister in law, Hollyn's skin, he is fairly pale, though tans a good deal when summer comes about.
Age- 17
Personality- In Greyson's little world, there is no such thing as a stranger. Everyone is a friend, and it isn't uncommon for him to go up to total strangers and have a full blown conversation with them. He is outgoing, kind, and energetic. He is extremely laid back and easy going. While stubborn, and a bit hard headed at times. He is very open minded and an excellent listener. It takes a lot to make him angry, and when it does happen, it is quite a scary sight, though the occurrence is rare. Grey is easily distracted, and can be quite absent minded. He loves laughing and hates it when others don't get along, making him the self proclaimed peace maker. While he would never admit it, Grey can be a bit of a daredevil, partial because of his intense curiosity, and partially because he enjoys the thrill that it leaves him with. Grey can be annoyingly indecisive at times, though when he does make a decision he will stick with it till the end.
Activities- He is very athletic, enjoying swimming, football, and surfing(though he does this rarely). He can also play the guitar.
Eye Color- deep, royal blue
Crush- open...for now XD
Hair Color- dirty blonde

Relationships:
Hollyn(brother in-law's sister)

Schedule-
A day: AP European History/break/ fine arts/lunch/AP psychology
B day: Physical Education/break/ Physiology/lunch/ AP chemistry
C day: US Government/break/Geography/lunch/ AP Biology

anything14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:58 pm

Excellent :) He has been added and welcome to join in IC anytime you're ready :)

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Edward (Ted) Baxter
Nickname(s): Ted, Tedstar, Teddy
(^ Click image to see a younger version of Ted)
Age: 17 | Hair: Dark Brown (grows lighter in sun) | Eyes: Green-blue | Sexual Orientation: Straight/Bi-curious (more into girls) | Crush: Too early to say...

Description:
Though Ted's appearance now differs with his youth, there is still traces of his youth in his bright face with his soft facial features, his perfectly rounded nose and his pale yet vibrant lips and still maintaining that innocent look. However, behind such a false facade lies the truth, for where others may believe he is timid and weak through his appearance, such is misleading since for actual fact he is the opposite. His once messy hair style had now been straightened since he took the way he looks more seriously than he used to. What had also changed was his dress-sense as it was out with the thin jumpers and cords, and in with the jeans, stripes and jacket, taking a much more relaxed approach to wear what he felt comfortable in.

Activities:
As far as Ted's activities go, he is a lover of music since he finds such relaxing, as well as drawing and also a mixture of sports. He may not be the fittest guy by wasting time pumping himself up only to get temporary attention, but he did take care of his body both externally with exercise and internally with healthy eating where possible, though if there is a chance to go to socials, then he'd certainly go, providing he has good company of course.

Personality:
It has always been a trait of Ted to play jokes or play games, such a trait that remains from his childhood days. If his games annoy people then so what, they are entitled to have moments of fun here and there, there are humans afterall not robots. In addition to this, he does get pretty serious when he needs to be, mostly he cases when he or his friends are being attacked as he certainly is loyal, but at the same time, he is not very brainy in the sense that he doesn't think things through all the time, making his motto in life to simply 'go with the flow', which no doubt explains his meddling streak when such a need to meddle is necessary. He is not all that bad since he can be the voice of reason from time to time too, though sometimes his games will come into play on occasion which can result in him getting him into trouble sometimes (whoops XD). Despite his carefree and contradictual caring/protective nature which he conveys in a different way with his joking about and his meddling streak as aforementioned, he is not one to step back from a challenge or reject a show of affection. Not that he is a guy that cheats but just a guy that loves to be loved, afterall it is not his fault that he is gifted with his alluring looks so would be wrong to turn a girl away who desires his embrace or even a kiss, though does have his limits if he is already spoken for and such is serious.

Relationships:
Romantic - n/a
Family - n/a
Friendships - Carolyne, Willow
Acquaintances - n/a
Enemies - n/a
Unfamiliar - Cadence*, Matt, Katie, Sasori, Claire*, Peter, Jace, Alex*, Jakob, Charity, Hollyn, Jordan, Damian, Akira, Jodie, Rose, Greyson, Brooklyn, Justin, Luca, Allison, Scooter, Hope, Faith, Lily, Nikelle

Schedule:
A Day - P1: Government | Break | P2: Language | Lunch | P3: AP Photography
B Day - P1: Woodshop | Break | P2: Physics II | Lunch | P3: Creative Writing
C Day - P1: Study | Break | P2: Economics | Lunch | P3: Music

Misc:
Ted left to Australia with his parents ten years ago for new work that his father had obtained, but now after such time, Ted expressed an interest of returning back so as he was 17 now, he moved in with his Aunt and was now attending the local highschool which so happened to be the same school his childhood friend was......things will be interesting......
Last edited by S1mon on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:26 am, edited 4 times in total.

S1mon
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!