Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Olympus Academy for Demigods

Olympus Academy for Demigods

a part of “Olympus Academy for Demigods”, a fictional universe by StitchSaysHi.

[Applications On Hold]Olympus Academy, a safe haven for a number of demi-gods, works to instruct young demigods in all major subjects, teaches them defensive skills, and helps them become demigods worthy of the godly blood that runs through their veins.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Olympus Academy for Demigods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Olympus Academy for Demigods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:57 pm

Hey Mela, you can post ahead for Nate if you want to. :) I probably won't be able to post until Monday. TT_TT
I <3 God. God loves us.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:16 am

Melly post for Alex.. PLEASSEEE ?? <3

I need to post for Emilee.. but I have a lot to do :/ My list keeps growing O:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Gods. Everyone wants me to post. xD Okay, fine... I'll post tomorrow, or wednesday. Wednesday at the latest! -.-'
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:44 am

Okay.. scratch that. I cannot make myself post, because this is dead. Face it, guys. We're like 4-5 people who still try to keep this going, and it's just not working. I'm sorry. I don't want to be the party pooper, but I don't want to waste my time either. =/

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:24 am

I'm gonna have to agree here. As much as I love this RP with all of my heart.... we are a small amount of people trying to keep a train rolling, and it's just isn't working :( <3
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:28 am

:( Well that's rather upsetting. Sigh but I suppose you guys are rgiht :'( Darn other people making us die!

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:36 pm

I think I'm gonna cry.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:54 pm

*Huggles Stitchy* I'm sorry, honey. <3 =/

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:56 am

:( ::hugs everyone!::

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:30 am

I think I may cry too :(

My charries all had something to be there for and they all had good lives :'( You monsters all let it die. Meanies (I blame everyone.. even myself)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:14 am

Okay guys, I know it's been a while, but I just wanted to say that I feel REALLY bad that this died... Crap.

I just got the random urge to log on rpg, and... And... And I read the confessions blog and I'm gonna cry because this was so perfect.
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:00 pm

I agree Jeffy :(

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:18 am

It's really sad.. I kinda feel like it's my fault. >.<

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:35 am

Nah. Takes more than one person to kill a roleplay, Jeffy-poo. ^^ Don't feel like it's all on your shoulders.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:35 pm

I always feel like this when they die, though...

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:51 am

Hey guys <3

If anyone of you are interested in a new RP, about mythical beings with mental problems, coming here might be a good idea :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:55 pm

I made an rp too! If any of you feel like taking part! It's not anything mythical or anything, but I've got hope for it.

So...Check it out!

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!