Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elenia: The 6 Gems

Elenia: The 6 Gems

a part of “Elenia: The 6 Gems”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

DEAD (transfered to another RP)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elenia: The 6 Gems”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Elenia: The 6 Gems

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:40 pm

Hmm My head poses the question on does it need to be another Dark Elenian to get the gem? If not then the person who wants the job really can use more of a story that they would see fit. Maybe it's just me, but I find it kind of poetic in a sense if the Dark Gem consumes a Dark Elenian to be tamed by a light Elenian.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:48 pm

How about we let the new person decide? It is their character afterall. If they're going to join, they should at least get a say of how they start. After having an idea of the story, of course. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Superfly
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Of course, and I agree with that. We need to get rid of Ryu anyway so we'll have some time to find someone new.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:42 pm

Alright so it's decided then. Magix will be the new GM, and I'll be Co-GM, but really this is gonna be a group effort all the way through, so any ideas or plot twists or anything you guys wanna add, then lay'em out in the OOC, or you can just send PM if you want people to be surprised. Anyway, I'm sure no instruction is needed. XD

Oh and yeah, I agree with Superfly's words of wisdom, too. ;D

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:12 pm

...ok..I "might" have taken a step to far in my time schedual clearing....>>

If you guys are still not all pissed off. I could just take a break from the RP for abit, having Ryu be taken by his family to contiue using the gem he now has within him, and then once the rest get close to teh border, I'll come back. That way I have time to organize myself abit...and not have to leave a well set up RP..

that sounds ok?
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:11 am

Not really. I don't mean to sound like a bitch, but are you fickle? One minute you're saying how you can't post, but you've done nothing but that the last couple of days. Have you more time than you let on and are just trying to prevent us from moving on with the plot?

Now, after saying you were leaving, Crow and Magix have said they'll make the new rp, and probably spent the full day planning out how to do it, and now you say you want back in and still want to be GM even though you won't be here? I mean make up your mind. How are we to know once we get the plot moving that you won't pull this again?

I'm sorry if this offends you, really, I am. But this has been made all sorts of complicated because of you. You can't just say "I'm taking a break, when the plot goes to where I want it to I'll come back."

Superfly
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:05 pm

....fine...cya

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Look dude I don't think anyone is exactly mad at you directly, but rather the actions you took. Like Superfly said, you told us that you weren't coming back, and if you remember I even asked if you were sure you couldn't stay, and you still said you couldn't. So, really you have to admit, for you to tell us you are indeed staying, though you still can't post, but you want us to continue anyway...well that's just unreasonable. And Superfly is right actually, Magix and I did take alot of time to set up the new RP to make everything work out smoothly in the story.

I personally don't really have a problem with you joining the new one and coming back when, or if you have more time, and I don't think anyone else does either, because like I said we were all just kind of irritated that you did what you did. If you want to come back as Ryu, then you have to know if you really do have time, otherwise it would be a bit pointless and things would just turn out liike before, when you got three days behind.

I respect the fact that you started this RP and such, but once you can't handle it, then it's as simple as that, you just can't handle it, and there's no problem with that if you respect the fact that everyone else wants to go on. So, we're going to go on and develop this awesome RP you started, and hopefully make it bigger and better. And there's no need to worry, we'll make sure to give credit where credit's due. You can join us if you want and still have a significant position in the RP as just a normal Ryu without the gem, or you can not join us, and that's fine too.

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!