Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elenia: The 6 Gems

Elenia: The 6 Gems

a part of “Elenia: The 6 Gems”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

DEAD (transfered to another RP)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elenia: The 6 Gems”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Elenia: The 6 Gems

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:24 pm

Yep, just like that, I thought orange would be fitting for a hot desert territory.

Edit: Also I just notice that Dugon got pretty much ignored back when I posted last. Nobody told him what's going on, poor old man. I will post again, once Zet and Marina return, so he might show a knowing grin, even if nothing happened.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:29 pm

Oh you guys are gonna love reading my latest post. Hopefully.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:03 am

That was hilarious lol

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:27 am

Poor Dugon. He's so quiet I forgot all about him.

The young shall always oppress the old. :p

Superfly
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:13 am

Oh god, I'm being left behind in my own RP ^^; I've been busy unable to get on these days alot, can someone fill me in ^^;
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:25 am

Oh wow, you were left behind weren't you. lol I didn't realize how much you missed. Well the group is kind of in the midst of "getting to know" each other right now. Sydo and Zet got into a big argument, and then Raiyla came in and sort of stopped the whole thing, and sent Zet and Marina off to get a root that would help her get her strength back. Umm let's see what else. While Marina and Zet were at the river trying to find the root, they discovered they had some kind of love connection going on between them, and they almost kissed! So, far they found the root, and I think they are about to leave the river, and make their way back to camp.

Oh and Dugon just got done burrying a group of dead Dark Elenians that Zet killed before when they were chasing Dugon. Right now he's (Dugon) at the camp though.

Right now Dugon, Crim, Tess, and Sydo are sitting around the camp fire. Raiyla was, but Sydo cough up fish meat all over her, which makes it worse for him, because he has unsaid "feelings" for her. The reason he coughed by the way, is when he heard Tess talk about her father, and mention her last name. This obviously says that Sydo knows her father, or something. I haven't decided if he's actually met him or not.
Last edited by Mr. Crow on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:27 am

You haven't missed much. Just conversations. People are eating Tess' fish, and Sydo coughed it on Raiyla so she went to get cleaned off with Crim. Dugon is being as quiet as ever, and Zet and Marina are coming back to camp.

Once everyone is back Tess plans to initiate a group meeting on what to do next.

Or Listen to Mr. Crow. He goes into way more detail :p
Last edited by Superfly on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Superfly
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:28 am

Because she's cool like that. LoL

Edit: Eh it wasn't that much. XD

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:31 am

Damn straight. :P

Superfly
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:51 am

LoL Anyway if I were you Oblivian, I would just say that Ryu was busy doing something at the river. Maybe he was thinking about what Tess said, or maybe he happened to have one of those special rocks that were used to sharpen blades, and he could just be sitting by the river and sharpening his blunt katana for a long time.

While you were gone, and I don't know if you've already read the post in the OOC, but we had some ideas about where the story should head after we leave the camp.

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:36 am

Sorry it took so long for me to post. I was drawing a total blank yesterday and the inspiration too, just was lacking.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:13 pm

Mr. Crow wrote:LoL Anyway if I were you Oblivian, I would just say that Ryu was busy doing something at the river. Maybe he was thinking about what Tess said, or maybe he happened to have one of those special rocks that were used to sharpen blades, and he could just be sitting by the river and sharpening his blunt katana for a long time.

While you were gone, and I don't know if you've already read the post in the OOC, but we had some ideas about where the story should head after we leave the camp.

Busy thinking about Tess down by the river put a dirty image in my head. I'll leave you to ponder it. :p

Or maybe he's just lurking behind listening.

Superfly
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:58 pm

You said it baby, not me! LoL

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:26 pm

Oh just a note for you Superfly, I don't think they had shoelaces in medieval times. Maybe straps over knitted leather for a lesser type of "shoe", or sandals even, but I think shoelaces are a little ahead of the time.

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:45 am

And edited. How didn't I know that? Damn.

Superfly
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:40 am

I'll take the "staying at the river" idea...to much talking to miss XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:25 pm

Indeed, I agree. That's probably what our characters are going to be doing for a bit anyway, I think.

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:37 am

Can't wait until we leave the forest and decide what to do. :P

Superfly
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:55 am

Okay so I editted my last post a bit. I guess I mis-interpreted where Raiyla was standing.

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:27 am

Hey lol yeah she's standing behind Sydo ;P

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!