Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Taking her hand

Taking her hand

a part of “Taking her hand”, a fictional universe by Yuoiea.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Taking her hand”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Taking her hand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Alright keep the sword enchantments, as for the anti-magic shell I guess the darkness would work… but it would be quite difficult and that may force Zakia to unleash his final spell… and the last thing anyone wants is a Wild Zone…
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:33 pm

How about Bella contacting her council and having them do it?
Would that work?

I would much prefer to that, because I'm exactly sure how the other would work and I'm afraid I might make it sound a bit OP or GM.
To kill or not to kill.... Hardly even a question.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:45 am

I guess so, but do remember the rule of deities, one directly acts the other deities may also take a action in turn… which is why I’m not to fond of doing that.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:28 am

The council are just a bunch of scholar demons. They are in no way gods or 'deities' of any sort.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:08 pm

Very well, but its still the same thing only angels in opposition would be able to act instead of deities.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:08 pm

To throw my opinion in the pool, even if I risk getting pulled into this "My magic is stronger than your, because of XY".

Angels and Demons are essentially both extra-planar creatures, at least when it comes to contact to them. If you could say angels could act, so could demons, as angels are far closer to being deities, as they represent the agents of a deity. Demons are either twisted angels or part of the primal chaos.

Again, this is my opinion and anyone might agree or disagree with me. Yuoiea has the last say on that matter anyways.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Ill work it out when I post. Ether that or ill have the shadows take Bella out of the field and destroy it. That sounds the most simple.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:29 pm

might i move that for the two in the duel the four post rule be suspended to provide a quick resolution? the other rule is great for while we are in a big group but for combat igt is kinda useless if i am to be honest.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:21 pm

Nah, I say we leave it a little while. It is Christmas, not all that many people put time away for writing at times like this. For instance I might not get on again properly for another three or four days.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:41 pm

Well I just posted, I'm not sure if the lack of activity is because of Christmas and New Year or if it is just dyeing.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:38 pm

Raven, how exactly does Zakia do the thing with Alan's sword?

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:05 am

wait... what thing?

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:29 am

Holding it in his gut and making it basically part of his body.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:39 am

Oh that, he’s just flexing his muscles and do remember he is supernatural/divinely strong.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:56 pm

But you said it would be like the sword was part of him? So would Alan be able to rip the sword back out?

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:15 pm

He could... but it would require immense amounts of strength... and as his character sheet doesn't mention any thing extraordinary physically wise I doubt that he could.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:21 pm

I always forget to add something about that!!! God dammit!
Oh well, it is to late to change now. This roleplay seems to be basically dead at the moment anyway....

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:03 am

no reason to let it die so easily, i'll post tomorrow so it can turn into a better battle, sinc ei doubt these big wigs will like some lower ranking gurd interrupting their duels... PS vacation over so I'm still alive and so is Gabe.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:19 am

Okay Elrith, I can't wait to see how he comes back.

I have a plan to get rid of Zakia and possibly keep Alan kinda alive. By that I mean he might end up with his father for a little while....

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:15 am

Oh my god~ I'm so sorry guys for not being around~ My mom hasn't let me around the computer because of the holidays... I'm really behind I know :( Sorry~ I'll give up my role and keep supervising though if it'd be better for the roleplay.

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!