Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Taking her hand

Taking her hand

a part of “Taking her hand”, a fictional universe by Yuoiea.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Taking her hand”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Taking her hand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:51 pm

I'm going to bet on a few things here.
Zakia will blame Alan.
Gabriel is going to ape if he realizes the two powerful beings are in front of him.
Selina is going to fall in love with Alan. (Joking of course, but who doesn't love Alan. XD)
Zakia and Alan are going to have another silver tongued contest at least once more in this roleplay.

I will be surprised if someone doesn't comment on Alan's speed lol.
I can see Gabriel gulping once he realizes that he had just agreed to dual this person who can move so fast he is just a silver blur.

Edit:

Raven: The magic actually didn't revitalize the cells, all it did was revert them to their youngest form. It wont turn them human or anything, or since she is a vampire even make her look younger, all it will do is bring 'life' back into them. Think of it as activating the backup or in restoring the default settings in the body it is working on. At least that is what she did with that spell.
To kill or not to kill.... Hardly even a question.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:36 pm

hope you don't mind the BoBo comment :P

I debated putting something about her underwear or some other embarassing thing in theri bue an imaginary elephant named Bobo seemed the most fun!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Mars was already removing the poison from their bodies… Zakia and Gabriel are trying to steal Marzela’s duty!
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:19 pm

Raven I liked the first edit more, the one where he fell on the ground! Lol, anyway, I really pity Zakia if he goes to attack Bella.

Also Elrith, Gabriel has seen nothing if he thinks Alan was going full pelt, at the moment he is scared that if he uses his birth rune to its full extent he will be found out.

I cant wait for the dual between Alan and Gabriel.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Ok, I am seriously as clueless as Elaina at this point. I haven't been able to read or post the past couple of days, so if anyone could fill me in real quick it would be highly appreciated. I may also be a bit slow on posting, there's alot of personal matters going on at the moment so I've been pretty occupied. So right now I was just posting out of a clueless point-of-view. :P

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Okay, so the other twin dragged to to the feast. The twins were talking to Alexis and now the whole royal family has been poisoned and I'm not sure who by.
Honestly, basically my characters and Selina didn't do it so except for Alexis and Zakia all the baddies check out, Alexis doesn't think vampires are real so he is clear.
Isabella seems to know something about it and Gabriel's the only royal who had never been poisoned.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:55 pm

fun fact (Wiki fact at least, but thats enough for RP) for everyone, unless and eye is expecting to have to track a human form (it wouldn't be) at over 45 miles an hour or the eye is completely concentrated the figure will appear to have left after images behind for twenty feet. Isn't science fun!

Now, moving on sorry for using such description about his speed, its really about the same as any other vampire that is played in the rp, just the random generic wouldn't be able to follow a royal vampire easily, after all the royal family is stupidly strong for vamps isnt it?

PS i sent you a PM yuoiea and you still havent replied. I don't mean to be pressing but the info contained is kinda important and vital to my chara nd if you don't approve i need to know so i can readjust before any battle.
Last edited by Elrith Eldwind on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:58 pm

thanks for the catch-up, I was going through the past posts trying to figure out "who did it"; now I know why I couldn't find anything. Thank you.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:32 pm

Fun fact: I have never had that happen to me in any case other then while I'm in the car and tired. Make of that whatever you want.

It would be fun for a race between Alan, Kaiden, and Gabriel.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:42 pm

We kind of wanted to confuse everyone on who poisoned the family ^^ I think it went rather well, a little hectic, but someone getting poisoned in the real world is far more hectic. I'm sorry if I've been too vague, I've been feeling terrible..(not been taking my medication or using my inhaler >.>)

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:03 pm

yeah wiki facts! you can always count on them to let you down and let out governemtn secrets!

Also, meds suck! except the pain killers from my jaw opperation, why are there floating crocodiles in my room?

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:35 pm

Wouldn't it be interesting if Bella and Alexis formally met? Just a thought, considering Alexis has already met Alan.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:08 am

Oh! Just a heads up I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow and I should have service but as a just in case if I disappear for a few days I'm only on a trip I haven't dropped ;) So! As long as hotel service does me justice I should still be able to post! *crosses fingers and toes*

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:12 am

Got the confusing worked all right...

I'm not sure Tiger. Bella is so much more freaky then Alan. She scares people unless she is acting to get someone into bed. (Hey don't judge me, that just the way she is!)

Have fun Cortez!!

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:47 pm

Guys… Selinia is in her room… Zakia took her from the servants that were taking her to the infirmary, and warded it so the only way in is physically walking through the front door. Which is barred closed.

In addition the Recap for Reika, the banquet started, and ended rather quickly as someone poisoned the entire royal family! Dun dun dun! Then everyone ran after Isabella when she ran off to the restroom… in other words… she threw up blood and Alan is close to signing his own death warrant as he continues to piss of the most sadistic and evil mastermind here.
Last edited by TheRavenandThePawn on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:52 pm

Just wanted to write the same.

On another thought: Did Zakia just put a love spell on her? Well, It's your fault then after all. She wouldn't be madly in love with Zakia, such as a human maybe, but she will affiliated to him, which might proof to be a hard time... for him.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Its not a love spell, it’s a charm spell… he pretty much used it more so you don’t attack him when you wake up to him being in your room. In other words… think alcohol! It messes with your senses to make him more appealing.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Low blow Raven, you just wait till Alan gets a chance to be himself. Granted by himself Alan is not the most sadistic mastermind, but together the twins are.

I've got a nice little plan ready for Zakia.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:47 am

i feel like an onlooker in a game of my horse if bigger then your horse when its Alan and Zakia... oh well, we should just have to see the dual, perhaps those two should duke it out.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:10 am

Sooo sorry guys! RG hates me right now, it barely decided to let me on! xD well I think I got caught up, thanks to Elrith :D *greatful* and omg I never thought I could make Isabella look like a brat <333 Well I'll try to reply when I get home from the docs office..I'm getting a LITTLE sleep before I go...*had none yet* bye loves you all~

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!