Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Taking her hand

Taking her hand

a part of “Taking her hand”, a fictional universe by Yuoiea.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Taking her hand”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Taking her hand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:43 am

The only natural things that should sparkle are gems, metals and ice. Maybe a few rock forms but you get what I mean... Oh I guess you could say some hair, like 'silver' hair and some other normal types if the light hits it right...

I can tell you if this had any connection to twilight that didn't involve everyone bashing the shit out of the characters from it I would be gone.

I wrote out my post and posted it, then I noticed yours Tsoibe.... That made me have to give a few sarcastic comments.
To kill or not to kill.... Hardly even a question.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:27 pm

I'm not going to be able to post today...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:31 pm

Can I order Emmett Cullen....Minus the Sparkles? >.> Screw it...Just give me Kellan Lutz (Guy who played Emmett) <3
Or Jacob Black >.> Taylor Lautner didn't sparkle at all <33

I used to sparkle as a child >.> I've always liked glitter...just not on my men o.O But it occasionally still makes me sparkle where I'm in art class...and I never fail to get it on me >.<

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:57 pm

I think that this banquet will be most entertaining... ;)
By the way, are there set places for the suitors and the friends of Isabella? I guess that Mars would also sit somewhere close.
I thought the dining table would be like this:

-------King/Queen-------
Gabriel |----| Isabella
---?---- |----| Selinia
---?---- |----| ?

The alternative I could think:

---?---- |----| Suitor
Queen- |----| Suitor
King---- |----| Suitor
Gabriel |----| Suitor
Isabella |----| Suitor
Selinia- |----| Suitor
---?---- |----| Suitor

I just want to have the arranged places clarified for Selinia's evil plots. She will sit next to Isabella in any case, even if Mars wanted to take that place.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:18 pm

What about a set up like in the movie son of the dragon, the royal family are on a raised platform with a long one sideed and curve table infront of them where the guests sit. Inbetween the royals and suitors is a large stage were preformers form across Albakove would preform fire magic, songs, acrobatics, etc. to show the cu,ture of the land. While the guests and everyone else mingles.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:30 pm

That would be interesting. Though I don't think Alexis would be easily impressed, considering he comes from an advanced culture. By the way, I'm wondering how Gabriel would react to Alexis. He isn't officially a villain, but his intentions aren't all they seem.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:53 pm

can't say, cross that bridge when we come to it. The real question is, how will Alexis react when he larns they are not only vampires but that Gabriel is the White Death from half a century before.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Elrith Eldwind wrote:What about a set up like in the movie son of the dragon, the royal family are on a raised platform with a long one sideed and curve table infront of them where the guests sit. Inbetween the royals and suitors is a large stage were preformers form across Albakove would preform fire magic, songs, acrobatics, etc. to show the cu,ture of the land. While the guests and everyone else mingles.

I like it. There will be music and the acrobatics will be accompanied by magic, seeing as Albekove is known for it's magic users and many at the table are accustomed to magic by itself, but maybe not the combination of the two.
Like a girl jumping through a ring of fire, putting it out with her bare hands, then landing unharmed. The butlers will bring the plates hovering over their hands and stuff, then they'll land infront of the proper people. You'll see in my post xD

To Tsoibe: I like how you need a visual. Well this is what I see. This banquet will be rather interesting...due to our "arrangements"

---?---- |----| Suitor
Queen- |----| Suitor
King---- |----| Suitor
Gabriel |----| Suitor
Isabella |----| Suitor
Selinia- |----| Suitor
Marzela (Cause I think she'd suspect Selinia) |----| Suitor

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Ok, that's good to know. How would everyone watch the show now? The only possible thing would mean that the artists would fly above the dining table, or the guests being forced to turn around. Would the suitors have an arranged order? What about the princess' friends?

Aunt Edith says: Already solved by your last post, nevermind.

Aside from that, you still have a PM in your folder waiting to be responded.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:26 pm

This is becoming interesting. I thought at first that this was just some romantics RP, but it's turning out to be a rather developed plotline. got my money on Selina being the poisoner for now though that might be rather boring.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Why would everyone suspect Selinia? She had horrible manners towards her cousins, but it's not like she had tried to kill them... at least not that often...^^

Also.... dun dun DUH! Dramatic change of events.

I'll still place my bets on Selinia thought.... wait that would be stupid. If it would have been her, I would have to know, right? Mh... than I say it was one of the other two evil's fault...

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:02 pm

I wish, they are as clueless as the rest of you.
The first time I did this rp it very likely could of been them.

If it wasn't for the way things are written I would say Zakia, but I actually think Isabella has something to do with this.

Note: I haven't read the newest posts yet.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:33 pm

It could be fourth party. Someone who wants all the vampire overlords dead...

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:54 pm

and Zakia slides in for the save before Bella can arrive!
Andā€¦ Hereā€¦ Weā€¦ Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:04 pm

God dam you Raven! Lol, jokes.
Although I just wrote mine up in an edit so it would seem as if she got there first....

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:17 pm

Raven do you want to edit to bring in some side effect of the two healing magics?

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:22 pm

Yay, Selinia gets rescued. Thought I don't know how this divine magic of Zatolen(sp?) works, same goes for Satan. Is that like a very powerful healing spell? That would mean: Bye bye Selinia. Vampire (Undead) + Healing Magic = *blub*
On the other hand I'm not quite sure how much of the undead traits the vampires here posses.

Will Selinia survive the attention of a god-blessed and the children of satan? Will Mars' spells protect the royal family? What will happen to them, should she fail? Who would do such a horrible thing to the royal family (and especially Selinia)? Why is Princess Isabella feeling unwell? Pregnancy, perhaps? And who would be the father? Will I ever stop to ask this ridiculous questions? - Stay tuned... next time on Albakove Daily News.

In other words. I will post tomorrow again. I need to sleep.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:27 pm

Zakiaā€™s spell isnā€™t holy, its simply removed specific impurities from you, from the girl her wound and from you the poison. Though Iā€™m hoping Bellaā€™s spell isnā€™t holy eitherā€¦

Edit. Damit... it is holy magic...

Edit 2. Ok my IC post is edited, and he covered Selina from the vile Holy magic! of coarse... he himself burns from it... though... he can take it.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:36 pm

Oh yeah. I edited my post to give a more detailed explanation of what the magic does.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Holy magic burns undead and unholy creaturesā€¦ Holy is life and good, vampires being undead are affect adversely by holy magic. Along with beings of evil such as Zakia whom have a Fell Godā€™s blood flowing through his veinsā€¦ and revitalizing a vampireā€™s cellsā€¦ would be badā€¦ live tissue in a unliving bodyā€¦ butā€¦ we need Yuoieaā€¦ as Iā€™m not sure if these are vampire vampires or ā€˜livingā€™ vampires.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!