Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Kaoki High Hostess Club

The Kaoki High Hostess Club

a part of “The Kaoki High Hostess Club”, a fictional universe by kailani98.

A twist of the Ouran Host Club. You will be female hostesses, comforting the guys with all their needs. There are guy spots as well. Take a look at the at the roles. Their may be new love and new enemies. Find now! (NO SPOTS LEFT!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Kaoki High Hostess Club”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Kaoki High Hostess Club

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:57 pm

By the Way the theme for the next day will be 'Home Sweet Home' Technically we will have home cooked food and tea. The girls will wear Kimono's and there will be normal tables and a backyard and a home style area. Sound good?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kailani98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Yep, how very plain of me to end it that way. Oh well, I'm just having one of those days where I don't know what to write right now. Don't mind mee, :p

Anyway, night night Hostess club.

When's morning? XD
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:45 pm

I will start now. :D

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:10 pm

...So is this the Western-style "Home Sweet Home" with the backyard picnic theme--hamburgers, badminton...?
Or
The Japanese "Home Sweet Home" with kneeling, festivals, and bento boxes...?

Or some combination of the two?

Fionn doesn't know what to build...!

It was his
Final
s t a n d

Ziddie
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:24 pm

Japanese one. Since the hostess club is in Japan.

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:56 pm

If anyone is wondering what the bike Kinjirou rode to school looks like I have this picture for you.
Click Here for the picture.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:14 am

AWWWWWWWWWW JIROU CONFESSING :3

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:17 am

Shhh! Its a secret, don't tell anyone. XD lol
By the way, what day is it in the roleplay?

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:29 am

Just the second day lol.

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:06 am

I meant as in Monday, Tuesday, ect. XD lol

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:54 am

Tuesday I guess

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:09 pm

The only thing I hate about the way I roleplay is that I must act out what I do for the most part . However I can luckily do this in my head. One thing I really like about my roleplay style is that I replay everything in my head that has happened and then I continue on with what my response is. The biggest dowfal is that if my character gets embarrassed or blushes or whatever that also happens to me. XD I hate how I get so into character while typing a post up. lol

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inukyo411 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:12 pm

Mona's turnning more....emo, i guess insane could work too....then i had planed...
ImageImageImageImage

Inukyo411
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Hey everyone. Long time no see. I'm sorry I'm not able to post right now. I'm at boarding school and internet access is limited. If someone would like to take over ichirou for awhile that would be great. Roleplaying has practically been my life up until now and it kills me everyday knowing that I can't do it as much as I used to. I'm going to miss you guys and I'll try to put in a post or two when i can.

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Awww GamerX that's soo cute >\\\< every time I write posts I find myself acting them out so I know how to describe what Katsumi is doing haha it was so awkward I was on the train while writing my latest post and I hugged the guy next to me..... Yeah..... Well I love RPing with You :3
The Race Is Long But In The End It's Only With Yourself
~Baz Luhrmann~

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:50 pm

@Kit_kat
LUCKY!!! I don't have a train I can ride around here. XD Oh and thanks for the compliment. -Bluuush-

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Im going to be taking over Ichirou's posts so don't be weirded out if you see Ichirou: Then me posting for him. :P I'm gonna make Ayumi in love with Ichirous so technically she is in love with her self :P.

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:54 pm

Where is everyone? I'm scrambling from class to class with only a few minutes to write up a post and nobody's here! Ahh well, at least I've got Kailani to keep me company... :P

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Synntinn on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:54 am

I would join in but I got nothing to do.
Kishiko is with Fionn, Ayumi with Ichiro, Kinjuro with Katsumi, Yuki is with Mona, and everyone else isn't active.
So all Ro can do is wake up, walk into the classroom, and watch everyone fall in love while she is forever alone :l

Synntinn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:55 am

I really miss this RP... :(

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!