Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Summer is Here: Summer Love

Summer is Here: Summer Love

a part of “Summer is Here: Summer Love”, a fictional universe by kailani98.

Summer is here for the high school students and they want to party and have fun. A group of high schoolers go to a mysterious party and meet up with other teenagers and friendship may show up. Even love. But something is weird about these people.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summer is Here: Summer Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Summer is Here: Summer Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAddicted on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:08 am

Anyone can be paired with Aaron, too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheAddicted
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mgoodwin2 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:40 am

You can pair Mary Jane with anyone you think would be best for the RP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mgoodwin2
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:20 pm

OK Guys I have the pairs. If you don't like who your partnered with PM me and I can work it out. :) OK Here we go:
Humans + Demons

Hana + Anthony
Pyrus + Deidre
Mitsuki + Katara
Ryusaki + Jiro
Ichiro + Scarlet
Sora + Mio
Aaron + Mary
Tessa + Lark

kailani98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Also How its going to start:

All the teens say they get out for summer they come home and find in their mail a invitation to a party which the demons made. They will all go to the parties and meet people fall in love blah blah blah. You get the idea I hope.

It will go from their It will just be kind of like a regular romance story. At the end I was sort of thinking that Maybe The demons have to go back to the underworld but their friends and maybe lovers stop them. Blah blah blah. ANyways we can start posting once I get everyones ok on the partners.

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine69 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:56 pm

I'm good with the pairings! :)
I'm so glad I met you in a corner of this changing world
So overwhelmed with emotions that I couldn't put into words
When we meet again, will I be able to get them through to you?
Good luck my way, smile at me~ <3

Aquamarine69
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:46 pm

Lol same, the pairings are fine with me
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:06 pm

pairing ok :P fine with them was't bothered who got paired with anyway :L

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:00 pm

pairings are fine

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAddicted on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Partnering is A O.K with me.

TheAddicted
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:04 pm

Perfectly fine. XP
You're just jealous because the voices talk to me. XP

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Ok guys just copy this, its for every post.

Code: Select all
[center][size=150][u][b]PUT FULL NAME HERE[/b][/u][/size]

PUT TEXT HERE[/center]

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:56 pm

POSTED!

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:24 am

are the demons aloud to post yet?
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:50 am

Yes if you read my demon post. It says you guys are already there. Sitting in the living room of his mansion. You guys can chat and say what your wearing blah blah

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAddicted on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:08 am

When can the humans arrive at the party?

TheAddicted
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:50 am

Anytime I have been waiting for you guys..... But I guess I will arrive first. Actually I will have to do after class.

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:28 pm

i posted, its the best i could do considering there isnt any interaction yet. =)

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:45 am

I posted! Again!
And guys, I know that the dress in my post, the bottom isn't really blue and purple, but lets be creative and pretend it's blue and purple! :)

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAddicted on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:06 am

I don't think the person paired up with me is going to RP, she hasn't written yet...

TheAddicted
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine69 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Ahh, I wrote a reply a couple of days ago (it was like 700+ words long too!) and when I just looked, it's not there D8 I have no idea what happened! It posted alright and everything the night I wrote it, and now it's not there anymore. It just disappeared. I'm very sad. D':
Sorry I haven't written lately (it seems like I've been rather inactive) like I said, I tried to, but apparently the site ate my post! :P I'll write it again; it probably won't be as long or as pretty, but I'll work hard~ :D
Apologies, again, everyone!!!

Aquamarine69
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!