Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Summer is Here: Summer Love

Summer is Here: Summer Love

a part of “Summer is Here: Summer Love”, a fictional universe by kailani98.

Summer is here for the high school students and they want to party and have fun. A group of high schoolers go to a mysterious party and meet up with other teenagers and friendship may show up. Even love. But something is weird about these people.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summer is Here: Summer Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Summer is Here: Summer Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:00 pm

Um, actually - If that's a concern, why not just lower the number of people until people are begging to join? That will keep down the wait time and get us to start sooner... Though we'll probably need the GM to post first to get things rolling, traditional to do so and easier and yadda yadda yadda *slaps self*

I'm done.
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:03 am

@Hatomi thanks for the idea it's great. *Looks at the slap mark and puts bandaid on it.* There we go!

@Aqua of course you may reserve male demon. All yours buddy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kailani98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAddicted on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:09 am

I would like to reserve a human Male Spot. It'll be made soon, if not tonight. Then probably tomorrow afternoon. On another note, I really like the plot and story. Hopefully, this will be an on-going RP.

TheAddicted
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:11 pm

*pats band-aid* ;u; Thank youuuu ♥
I hope we start really soon >u< I like these kinds of RPs.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:28 pm

I can make a guy if you'd like? You know, to help out, I really want this RP to get started as well n_n
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:17 pm

BTW guys pairs will be made after every character slot is filled :) It is demon with a human. Just to let you know.

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:47 pm

I can make a girl demon or a boy demon if i need to? I'd be more then happy to. I don't do well with humans, lol... *shotdead*

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:45 pm

May I reserve a human female #2 spot? =3 I Hope so, I like the plot of this rp
I should be able to have my character up tomorrow night if that's not too much trouble?
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Sure Ava go ahead. We really want to start this RP. I don't mind if you send it later. Not like your the last person. :P

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:47 am

Ok Well Guys most people dont want to join this RP so IF you want to make another character go ahead. I'm Going to make the last male demon since I already have a human. Sorry People who wanted it. Arihitomi I know you wanted to make another character. And Aqua didn't you say you would if needed? ANyways. I want to start this RP already.

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine69 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:10 pm

Sure, I'd be happy to make another character! I'm so excited to get this RP started. :3 I'll make a male human, then. It should be going up later today or tomorrow.
I'm so glad I met you in a corner of this changing world
So overwhelmed with emotions that I couldn't put into words
When we meet again, will I be able to get them through to you?
Good luck my way, smile at me~ <3

Aquamarine69
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Anyone else want to make another character? Two Male spots left.

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:31 pm

i guess ill make a male character aswell if nobody else has.

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Bwoop, i threw up one more character. Pyrus Leturgez ("Turk"). Is he alright with you?

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:57 pm

Yes we can start now ok! So we are going to start the pairings and begin soon. Does anyone really want to be paired up with someone?

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Im good with whoever you pair me with =3

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:52 pm

If it's okay with her owner, can i pair Anthony with Hana?

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:38 pm

I don't mind having Mio paired up with anyone, so go ahead.
You're just jealous because the voices talk to me. XP

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine69 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:22 am

Both Jiro and Ichiro can be paired with whoever you think is best for them. :3

Aquamarine69
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:38 am

same with my character whomever wants her. =D
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!