Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chaos Legend: A Year to the End

Chaos Legend: A Year to the End

a part of “Chaos Legend: A Year to the End”, a fictional universe by Azure Limit.

As the world came to an end in a sea of flames caused by a pillar of light connected to the heavens, a group of people find themselves sent back in time one year, given special powers, to solve the mystery of the end of the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chaos Legend: A Year to the End”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Chaos Legend: A Year to the End

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:56 pm

sorry i havent posted, personal life has gotten in the way considerably and thus i find myself in a position where i must regretably drop out of this Rp. If anyone thinks they can Rp my chara pm me so i can put it up for adoption.

Again, sorry.

"Because 'Kill it with fire' should be your FIRST reaction to a problem."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:16 pm

I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I was gone for so long. All I have to say is fuck my technologically ignorant roommate. Her room is the only room with the internet jack so we have to keep the wireless router there. She just switched from a normal computer to a laptop and she pretty much screwed everything up because she has about as much tech expertise as Abraham Lincoln and is about as patient as........she's really impatient.

Needless to say we got a new router and we taped off that entire area so she can't enter it. Anyway, besides reap, anyone else drop out of this rp?
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Welcome back Sneakyrio. And sorry you have to drop out reap. =/
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:41 pm

reap wrote:sorry i havent posted, personal life has gotten in the way considerably and thus i find myself in a position where i must regretably drop out of this Rp. If anyone thinks they can Rp my chara pm me so i can put it up for adoption.

Again, sorry.

Damn shame mate...

Darkshadowmark wrote:No, YOUR character would have a cat girl, not mine. Mine is cool and stuff lol.

Yes the dark and brooding type must do all he can to uphold his sense of mystery.
Though Riku is the type for kidnapping young girls, I doubt he would, too high maintenance... You gotta feed them, take them on walks, clean up their poop, stuff like that, and Riku can't put in all that much time with work and all... Now I'm thinking a pet goldfish would fit the bill..

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkshadowmark on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:47 pm

hey, Mystery can make a girl squeal faster then muscles any day.

ooh! How about a parrot or one of those chibi-cats that can talk in an annoyingly high voice! XD
We are the sky warriors
We are the falling stars
We are the moon's shadow
We are the sun's fire
We are ODST

Darkshadowmark
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Darkshadowmark wrote:hey, Mystery can make a girl squeal faster then muscles any day.

ooh! How about a parrot or one of those chibi-cats that can talk in an annoyingly high voice! XD
Darkshadowmark wrote:ooh! How about a parrot or one of those chibi-cats that can talk in an annoyingly high voice! XD
Darkshadowmark wrote:ooh! How about a parrot
Darkshadowmark wrote:a parrot
Darkshadowmark wrote:parrot

You, my good sir, are some kind of dark, brooding, pedophillic genius! :D

rockerr69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Well, at least Jacqli isn't a loli. =P At least she actually looks like a perfectly normal seventeen year old . . . and not like she's twelve.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkshadowmark on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:24 pm

how the hell is a parrot pedophillic? That doesn't make sense!

And thank god she isn't loli, or else the side story would be awkward >.>

Beta! I demand in the nicest way possible that you go post! *gives a cookie to represent this niceness*

Darkshadowmark
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Darkshadowmark wrote:how the hell is a parrot pedophillic? That doesn't make sense!

No, the parrot is the genius part!

rockerr69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkshadowmark on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:31 pm

yeah, "GENIUS". HOW IS A PARROT GENIUS?!

Darkshadowmark
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:44 pm

BECAUSE I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT, IT TOTALLY WORKS! RIKU'S PET SHALL BE A PARROT, AND HIS NAME SHALL BE PERRY,AND HE SHALL BE AWESOME!

rockerr69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:48 pm

*laughs* XD I'll post soon, but I'm working on homework at the moment, Psychology. - - Adolescent Development, bleck. Though, the class is part of the reason I made Jacqli so. . . . No, no it's still horribly boring.
Last edited by Jakuri-chan on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkshadowmark on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:51 pm

I should probably do my own homework, which is a week worth of work that has to be turned in in 24 hours...*goes back to watching nostalgia critic*

Darkshadowmark
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:11 pm

Yeah, I've gotta get back to watching the 1954 version of Seven Samurai... Have fun with your school kiddos. :)

rockerr69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:16 pm

And I have finally had the time to post...Well, now as I have some free time...I'm gonna go catch up on some good video game time...
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:39 pm

And I feel sorry for Jacqli. - -;; Is everyone in the Black Emissaries out to get her and Calliope?

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkshadowmark on Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:31 am

ugh, posted. Night night T_T

Darkshadowmark
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:52 am

._.? Something wrong?

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkshadowmark on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:04 am

really tired is all

Darkshadowmark
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:36 am

Being tired sucks.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!