Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chaos Legend: A Year to the End

Chaos Legend: A Year to the End

a part of “Chaos Legend: A Year to the End”, a fictional universe by Azure Limit.

As the world came to an end in a sea of flames caused by a pillar of light connected to the heavens, a group of people find themselves sent back in time one year, given special powers, to solve the mystery of the end of the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chaos Legend: A Year to the End”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Chaos Legend: A Year to the End

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkshadowmark on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:05 am

But now i'm on christmas break and I get to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep
We are the sky warriors
We are the falling stars
We are the moon's shadow
We are the sun's fire
We are ODST

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Darkshadowmark
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:18 am

I forgot about Christmas Break . . . hmm.

Hopefully I can get my roleplay started by then so people might have some time to post. ¬.¬
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:38 pm

So what's happening, why is everyone so quiet all of a sudden?

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkshadowmark on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:41 pm

I'm just going with the flow. That and its christmas break. Either people are out with their friends, or out of town with family.

Darkshadowmark
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:37 pm

Part of the reason I'm quiet has to do with the fact that I was waiting for other people to post before I did again. . . .

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Things have definitely slowed down, which is odd seeing how strong a start this RP had...I will wait a little bit more before posting again, as I really don't want to post again so soon.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:25 pm

I had the same thing happen to a roleplay I started. ._. Twenty-five posts in the first two days, then it massivly slowed.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:01 am

This tends to happen to role-plays, after the first few days there is a sudden slowing of posting, then around half of the people drop out... I say wait one more day, then get it going quickly again, otherwise the entire role-play may die. Just some advice...

rockerr69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkshadowmark on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:05 pm

I'll still stick around. Nobody said EVERY hero had to survive.

Darkshadowmark
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:08 pm

True enough, I'm still around as well, I was just waiting but if nothing happens in the next few hours, I'll go ahead and post. . . .

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:43 pm

Well, I posted this morning. XD

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkshadowmark on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:49 pm

I'll wait a few hours before posting myself

Darkshadowmark
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:59 pm

I'm not sure I I should put up a post about how Riku spends his idle time or not... I mean, he'd seem so much more less intimidating if you knew that he spent hours of each day trolling random internet sites or something... :P

rockerr69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:19 pm

XD Well . . . there's a funny mental image.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!