Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guardians: Out of Darkness

Guardians: Out of Darkness

a part of “Guardians: Out of Darkness”, a fictional universe by almostinsane.

Most humans don't believe in demons. They are stories their ancestors told when they could not understand how the world worked. But when a group of friends find a boy fleeing SOMETHING, this belief is put to the test... (1 Guardian Spot open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guardians: Out of Darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Guardians: Out of Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:10 am

if anyone wants to talk to Kaze, he's in the classroom, 'kay?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobu on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:01 pm

soo... i hope im not too far behind.. and that my post will be somewhat relevant to the timeline so far?... lols

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nobu
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:10 pm

I'm a little lost, can I have a summery of what's going on please?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:59 pm

You're post was well-done, Nobu. :)

As for what's happening, James was running from a demon and found himself in the school. Through the combined effort of a few of the future guardians, it was killed. Meanwhile, a couple of demons noticed. Also, I know that blackwolf's character possessed a rich kid that goes to the school.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhyse on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:33 pm

Are there any demon spots open?

rhyse
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:49 pm

No. I'm afraid not. Only a Guardian one.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:54 am

Sorry for not posting when it all started, guys (and girls). I had my wisdom teeth removed on thursday and I've been in quite a bit of pain, which reduced me to laying in bed like a cripple. With that astablished, I'll go post now, since I'm feeling slightly better.
"I will not stop till the darkness of this earth is destroyed.
So, in other words, scum like you will cease to exist, one way or another."

~Final

FinalHope
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:50 am

Ah, I'm sorry. Glad you're feeling better. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:50 pm

Hm, is anyone up to a timeskip of them finding the Sanctuary?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobu on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:26 am

thats probably a good idea.. lol

Nobu
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:08 am

Is this dead now? I submitted my profile but I haven't heard anything back... Should I be worried or has the GM just not been on in a while?
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:53 pm

Sorry. I simply haven't been on for awhile. I was kept busy with studying and tests, but I have free time now. I'll have the timeskip up soon.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:06 pm

Its fine (though for some reason my posts haven't been showing up, gr...). I just wanted to make sure. I understand completely. College sucks.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:01 am

Thanks. Yeah, college sucks. Hmm... What happens when you try to post?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:20 am

I don't know. They just don't show up, at least last night they didn't. I think I have it figured out now. I really do hate having to learn new systems, but I desperately needed a new site.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:47 am

Ah, I see. I got here the same way.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:50 am

Yeah. The first site I was on went down the drain so did the second, though its still running. The quality sucks. And the third one I've had over the years was taken down because the owner didn't want to renew it. I was going insane without my stress relief. My post will be up soon, by the way.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:34 pm

Is there still a spot open? If so I would like to play as a Guardian aligned to Death

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:31 pm

No, but I think someone may have dropped in this time, so maybe I could accept one more.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:20 am

Hello, almostinsane, if someone did drop out may i replace them, i'll do my best and create an awesome and skilled guardian character.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!