Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Brittle House

The Brittle House

a part of “The Brittle House”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

A wild whirl-wind adventure lies ahead for those adopted by the mysterious Brittle...(long term RP) [1 customer place left] Recommended to anyone who loves fantasy aspects and a twisted plot with light, humourous and dark bumps.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Brittle House”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Brittle House

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:48 am

Here, Cien, why don't you post first for the employee side? You are at least 50% of all the wo - wait. 60%. XD
*~Nivosity~*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:49 am

I tried to write a post, but the only idea that came to mind was Ren tripping over the humans while trying to see if he could use echolocation D:
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:56 pm

I don't mind posting Susan waking up if it makes things easier. :) Just give me the word and I will go ahead and post.

Slendyman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Yeah, I think you should post first...

I'm not sure what exactly to write so... having someone to reply to will be very nice. ^^"

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:47 pm

Than off I go to post! I will attempt to try to make it a decent, I'm half awake so bare with me.

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:59 am

Meesha, you're used to this, but warning to everyone else - the more I try to shorten my post, the longer it's becoming, so I apologize if I end up posting a short chapter of a novel or something... sorry. Gwen and Ren need quite a few words to present themselves it seems...

Edit: Brief timeskip saves the day :D

Edit to the Edit: Sorry, no... it's shorter than my intro post from the previous incarnation of this, but it's still over a thousand words. I am sorry. I just can't get Gwen to shut up quickly enough. I'll just go post now, yeah XD

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Sorry for double-posting, but I was sick of editing my previous post :/

So... we are alive, right everyone? XD (I know Niv is, so she's excluded)
I'm sorry for the weird post, but is anyone willing to react to it? If I'm just being impatient, I apologize for that ^^"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:31 pm

I'm typing my post up at the moment. XD I just don't know how Flan's reacting... ^^" He's still asleep...

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:34 pm

Well the way I see it, he was either kicked in the stomach by Ren or wakes up to see a burst of flame in front of him and a guy with long silver hair, ears, and a tail towering above him XD

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:13 am

Okay I've just posted :) WooHOO! Where is everyone else?????!!??!?!!?!? HMMMMMM.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:16 am

I'll have a post up for Rie eventually as well... eventually. ^^

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:16 pm

I'll give it a little bit before I post again then, I hope everyone posts though. :)

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:26 pm

Mmhmm :) Also to original players...I've opened up conduit again. This time it will take off. I began reading the story again and well *scoff* fell in love..AGAIN! But even worse this time. Bah it's too amazing. So fancy rejoining...would lurve to see your pretty faces there again if not..it's cool :)

Anyways on another note...POST YOU INSOLATE CREATURES !!!!

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Finally - a Brittle post! I'm so excited XD (First thing I see in the morning is a post by Meesha for the Brittle House? Today's going to be a good day!)

Also, I'd be wiling to rejoin Conduit... I'll go do that after I finish my assignment due in three hours...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Blah indeed :D Ive got a random burst of literate energy and I just wanna...write! Good luck with your assignment though :)

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:16 am

Okay, so I'm going to post for Gwen and Ren, but I'll be waiting for others to post their awakening scenes before Terra arrives on the scene...
So... people, where are you all? I know blackwolf's busy with finals, but everyone else is unaccounted for...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:00 am

I think they are around, but probably don't know the posting is continuing. Perhaps PMing might help?

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:05 am

Well, I claim the post after Cien posts as Rie's introductory post. ^^ Actually, I will start writing it then, but feel free to post anywho. I can always tack on more stuff at the end. XD This time around Rie wants an introductory post that's more interesting (and less wordy)...

And Slendy! I love how Flan and Susan are the youngest and the most cheerful. ^^ I just find it interesting - and I want to see them with their hopes dashed. (Although don't tell them that. XD)

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:16 pm

I find it just as interesting, of course Flanis probably the more cheerful one out of the two. It's too bad that their expectations won't be met. :p

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Tue May 01, 2012 1:22 am

One question before i post...have everyone changed into the...err...otherworld creatures when they wake up or are they still in their human forms?...^^

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!