Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Brittle House

The Brittle House

a part of “The Brittle House”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

A wild whirl-wind adventure lies ahead for those adopted by the mysterious Brittle...(long term RP) [1 customer place left] Recommended to anyone who loves fantasy aspects and a twisted plot with light, humourous and dark bumps.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Brittle House”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Brittle House

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:46 pm

I hope I'm not posting too much haha, just really bored today and excited about this rp :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kiyokojordie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:03 pm

We're getting so clooose >w<
I feel like I've waited an eternity and a half, but that's just because I'm an impatient person... I can't wait to roleplay my characters again! (They are going to be so miserable by the end of this, I'm almost sure about that... but meh. Their misery is fun to roleplay too I guess. <- This is why my characters hate me.)
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:45 am

Hehe, well I hope you wait won't be munch longer. :D I made sure to get Susan to sleep so you could start joining in on the fun!

Slendyman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Almost everyone's asleep... so close XD
Just a few more days until I can contribute to this somehow!

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:21 pm

Ah my boyfriends gone to a party tonight at some girls and won't be back till morning. The on coming jealousy it burns!!!! D:

Am I the only one who gets madly green with jealousy when another girl is involved? Cause it actually sucks!

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:08 pm

^^ I'm back!

Anyways, yeah, I'll post for Flan soon-ish. D: Still have to do a lot of catching up of other stuff.

About that Meesha - I don't know? >.>

Uh, oh, right. I had a dream with all the Brittle workers putting on a talent show. ;D Like Gwen showed up and made fox fire with a bunch of cherubs (the angel, in case you ask)... which looked funny. And Ren and Cole were doing a dance with wine glasses. :D
*~Nivosity~*

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:43 pm

IrisRose, who is looking over my shoulder, has a response for you, Meesha :D

IrisRose: STUPID BOYFRIEND HE IS. He doesn't deserve you :( trust me, when another girl's involved you have EVERY RIGHT to get jealous, even mad D:

My personal response, I don't know since I only know romance via writing, but think a little jealousy isn't necessarily a bad thing. But really, I don't know, same as Niv ^^"

Also, Niv, I wish I could have seen that dream... a talent show at the Brittle House would end up chaotic...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Re: The Brittle House

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:23 am

My fiancee leaves for basic at the beginning of August and he won't be back from AIT (which is right after) until the end of next May or so. Talk about being worried and jealous. Yeah, we have rights, but so do they. Have to trust 'em. That's the only thing left to do.
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:36 am

Just a point of clarification - everyone's asleep in the roleplay now, right? >...< (please, please say yes...)

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:31 am

Uh, I know that at least Flan and the girls are - but I'm not quite sure about the others... ^^"

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:56 am

Yes I believe everyone has went into slumber. :)
I still can't help but feel bad for Flan, poor thing doesn't know what is in for him.

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:57 am

Now that everyone is asleep though, will we be continuing?

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:58 am

I think we have to wait for Meesha TT-TT

Last time, there was confusion with some of the roleplayers so I ended up doing something weird, but Meesha wants to do the change right this time.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:23 am

I'll post the change today. I'm really sorry RL really bites me in the ass :L I hate writing something that's important when I'm not in the mood for it...cause then it sucks :/ how has everyone been? Chilling?

Love the posts I'm proud of you pumpkins!! Actually while my boys playing cod I'll skip the next game out and write it. He can't complain.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:28 am

We've been chilling. :P

YAY! I'm really happy to have you back! Rie! Flan! Here I come!

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:35 am

I have been waiting an eternity and a half for this XDDD

Awesome! Thank you, Meesha!

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:52 am

OKAY everyone in the role-play can officially post!!! :D hooray

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:20 am

My question is, should the employees discover the humans there before or after they awake? XD
Would there already be customers in the Brittle House? Perhaps those who stayed overnight - er... overday...?

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:06 pm

* Cheers!* Wonderful!

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:24 am

Judge it for yourselves. Think about it and go with what you think will be right, that way we won't get caught up waiting for feedback from me over the little details.

If you think your character should wait before getting involved..wait? Otherwise jump right in.
And it's up to you whether employees find the orphans before or after they wake...you decide :)

Of course there will be customers already at the house from when the brittle house spent time in the otherworld. As it switches between the human world and the otherworld.

Daytime in human world = brittle house in the actual otherworld.
Night time in the human world = brittle house in the human world to cater for the otherworldly spirits who are fooling about in the human world for whatever reason. Okay. Cool.

*** it also allows easy transfer between the two worlds if a customer wants to go from one to the other. However some customers aren't allowed to enter the other world it's actually against the law, but more on that later.

Meesha
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!