Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fears' Strife

Fears' Strife

a part of “Fears' Strife”, a fictional universe by stormwolf321.

Fear...That's what their fighting in...Fear, that with each waking minute of life, their bitter enemy would trigger those stolen symbols of power and in one fell swoop, destroy the entire half of the world.~Accepting~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fears' Strife”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fears' Strife

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:50 am

I could probably come up with a way for Sabirah and Morana to escape. Perhaps Sabirah could get Koiv out of there as well...Well, I'm gonna post and see how it works...
People Change,
Memories Don't...

Cute Saying: If i m Waitng 4 Ur cal,msg or U, it Dosnt Mean dat i Hve Nthing Else To Do, It Jst Means That Nthing Else is More Imprtnt Than U.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:00 pm

I got bored and made a very shitty map of Serakin.

Entirely colour coded.
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:12 pm

nice map!! :) what does the key say? i can't quite see the whole picture.
"Remember that guy who gave up?

Neither does no one else..."

KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:03 pm

I'm back :D

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Save the picture to your My Pictures folder, and then view it in paint or something. :D

Welcome back, Zombie.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Hey I'm kind of stuck on a post here. I was wondering if it was okay to say that I landed a punch on Pandora? I'm not sure if that would be allowed. If not I can make post were it would be up to Darkness whether he lands it or not. I'm just worried since Astrad has inhuman strength and what not.

Edit: NVM I'm going to post about something else.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Anyway. I promise I'd explain further so here goes. It's required you read my last two incredibly long posts to understand.

I am planning on adopting Juniper. I'm planning for Juniper to have been in the facility as a spy before, however, then, along with everyone else, was imprisonned. She would have found many things out about Com, and learned how to find Sonuka and shut her down. I was thinking some other Nexinian characters could have helped her do that. Though, she sustained injuries to her legs and took a blow to the head, giving her some brain damage, along with some neurotoxin poisoning further damaging her brain. It's likely that all that is left of her before life are nightmares and haunting images and memories of those times. She may remember some things though. I was thinking she might return. Or at least tell some of the characters about it. I was thinking there would be a point where they have to.

However, I'd be happy for there to be some relationships she has with others. If anybody wants to discuss things with me, that'd be fine.

As for Com, here is what I'm planning.

Huge Spoiler Alert

Sonuka is a computer operated by human mind. The human that operates it is somewhere unknown, however, they lose all of their memory. The human that operates Sonuka is actually named Crys.

What will have happend is as Sonuka was further working on the Time and Space Manipulations, she accidentally create a new part of the facility, a part that held all the secrets to Com's and Crys's past. I was thinking they both somehow go down there and learn all that, and then, Sonuka finds her human body and puts herself back in it.

Though, untill that happens, Com and Sonuka are going to have to do a battle of wits, Man vs. Machine.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:05 pm

Hey Lloyd999. I'm making this new character but I would like to ask you somethings to see if it would be alright with you.

This character I'm coming up with is the scientist responsible for Astrad's creation, and I was wondering if it was alright he knew your character Com. Maybe he was a scientist that assisted you in your CHAOS Project? Since his specialty was more with bio-engineering and genetics than Robotics. So would that be okay?

Also since you made robots with A.I. I was wondering for Markham's robots that they where specially designed by you for his use. Because the robots I'm thinking of are pretty advanced like the one's you have and I figured you should be the one that gave them to him. Would that be alright?

If none of this is alright with you then thats fine, I'll just think of something else.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:19 pm

@Seveneleven: All of that is fine with me. In fact, it'd only make sense.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:30 pm

Cool thx! Maybe he could assist Com in some other endeavors I don't mind but it would be all up to you. His intelligence may not be as great as Com or Sonuka's but still if there would be anyone that Com could turn to, it could be him. IDK, it's up to you.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:20 pm

*ahem* I read dark's new character profile for D.A.T.A. and I thought "And I thought I wasn't subtle enough". Then again, truth is, I'm not. Time to make some serious edits to planned storyline.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:28 am

Sorry Lloyd, if you want, I could abandon D.A.T.A. and let you control her? That way, your storyline can go ahead as planned, right?

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:12 am

NO!

No no no no no no no!

Sorry if I made you inclined to think that. Continue Testing.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:10 am

I'll only continue for science.

And for the fact I've made two game references. Kara Mai Crawford - Lara Croft

D.A.T.A. - G.L.a.D.O.S.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:51 pm

Back again, just got back from Camp, ready to be Damien Grimm again :D

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:05 pm

heylow, is this roleplay still alive?

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:49 pm

Ah! Yes! So terribly sorry for my inactivity lately. I promise I'll post as soon as I can.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:25 am

Hey guys, sorry for my inactivity, I got a job and such and between that and my everyday life, it's been hard lol.
Mind if I throw in another character, Stormwolf?

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:20 pm

I don't mind at all! :)

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!