Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hunger Games Role Play

a part of “The Hunger Games Role Play”, a fictional universe by Awood2100.

The Hunger Games Role Play, based on the original three books. NOT the films. Main Characters needed from The Hunger Games, Catching Fire and Mockingjay

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hunger Games Role Play”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awood2100 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Hunger Games Role Play"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Awood2100
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Re: The Hunger Games Role Play

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:10 pm

May I take katniss?

"It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must fail.” - Genghis Khan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Great. ANOTHER cannon RP with zero originality, based off crappy books. Do you know how many zillions of Hunger-Games RPs there are, floating around RPG? At least a Fanfic (with made up characters) would be fun; we already know the plot for Suzanne Collin's "Literature series." (All of the quotes, like the one by Steven King, on the back of the book, by the way, were all paid for; no one actually endorses THG)

Think of something original and submit THAT to RPG; didn't you read the rules and suggestions before submitting this? They quite clearly ask for original content!
Some tips:
Don't create a high school roleplay. There's already a bunch, join one of those instead.
Do create something original. Don't steal someone else's universe, be original and come up with one of your own.
Do take your time. Once you submit your roleplay, it is public for the whole world to see. Take your time and make it look good.

It's highlighted in red. How the hell did you miss it?

(And furthermore, why does anyone like THG in the first place?)

Why would you rewrite a book? That's all this RP can ever hope to be.
If you kill Callen, I'm going to kill you, and then Quinn. My penguin army shall rise from the crumbles of the great Cookie war of Elderon IV, and rue the day you ever did displease me you will!
-psalm 3:5; Book of Nevermore

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:45 am

Nevermore90 wrote:Great. ANOTHER cannon RP with zero originality, based off crappy books. Do you know how many zillions of Hunger-Games RPs there are, floating around RPG? At least a Fanfic (with made up characters) would be fun; we already know the plot for Suzanne Collin's "Literature series." (All of the quotes, like the one by Steven King, on the back of the book, by the way, were all paid for; no one actually endorses THG)

Think of something original and submit THAT to RPG; didn't you read the rules and suggestions before submitting this? They quite clearly ask for original content!
Some tips:
Don't create a high school roleplay. There's already a bunch, join one of those instead.
Do create something original. Don't steal someone else's universe, be original and come up with one of your own.
Do take your time. Once you submit your roleplay, it is public for the whole world to see. Take your time and make it look good.

It's highlighted in red. How the hell did you miss it?

(And furthermore, why does anyone like THG in the first place?)

Why would you rewrite a book? That's all this RP can ever hope to be.

I agree with you on a few topics like the fact that there is quite a few Hunger Games RPs on the site and that it's not really original, but that doesn't mean you should goatskins hating on the Hunger Games. I understand why you may not like it, me myself only likes the first book, but that doesn't mean you have to go hating on what people like. There was a lot nicer way to tell the GM of this RP that there's already a hella lot of HG RPs and that they should make something original. I'm terribly sorry if I sound rude, but stuff like that can really hurt people's feelings.
"When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces." "The whole universe depends on everything fitting together just right. If one piece busts, even the smallest piece... the entire universe will get busted." "I see that I am a little piece of a big, big universe, and that makes it right." Beast of the Soulthern Wild

IAmAlien
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!