Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Darkest Time

The Darkest Time

a part of “The Darkest Time”, a fictional universe by H3R0.

So there's some sort of age-old war, right? Over some lame stolen artifact, a book or something that's apparently full of age-old evils. All you know is you're suddenly stuck on this fantastic journey of mysteries with all these other creatures.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Darkest Time”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Darkest Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun May 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Trust me hun, I've been there. Lost an almost finished book manuscript once when my computer just...malfunctioned. No matter who I took it to they couldn't even get a piece back. I have thus learned to back up everything. Including RP posts just because I'm paranoid. *pets* I wish you the best of luck.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon May 13, 2013 9:24 pm

ImageY You No Post?!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Tue May 14, 2013 4:45 am

^ I agree
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Tue May 14, 2013 8:26 am

I'm just waiting on you guys~ though if you dont hurry up you'll catch me during finals/my convention and you'll have to wait like 5 days

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Tue May 14, 2013 12:18 pm

Ugh, yeah, I'm sorry you guys, but I've been putting off my own post because I literally have no idea what Mavin can do, so I was waiting hoping for more replies before I got mine in >< I guess not though, so I guess I'll make something up later.

H3R0
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ohemxbree on Tue May 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Sorry guys!!
The b-friend was up all weekend and Monday and I got called into work... I'll post after I get back from the gym!

ohemxbree
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ohemxbree on Tue May 14, 2013 11:01 pm

I lied, it's storming really badly out now. The past couple of storms have made my area lose power and I don't want to fry my computer...

So I'm printing out the responses and handwriting a response.
If I have power, I'll post it in the morning. (:

ohemxbree
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Thu May 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Guys,

We should not let this die.

Look at that. All of Superwholock in various sadness gifs. And, Homestuck too, even.

After the first gif I just wanted to find more gifs.

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu May 16, 2013 8:50 pm

^agreed

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sat May 18, 2013 8:05 pm

8 days guys...8 days since anyone posted...is it..is it time...to say goodbye?

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Tue May 21, 2013 11:19 pm

I should just start posting for Serafina. Over and over. Like a story from one perspective. Keep it active.

OurStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun May 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Guys...guys...*collapses*

ya'll suck

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:30 pm

SO for the mere desire of not wanting to let this one go...I'll just ask...

Has it officially died?

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:46 pm

The silence speaks for itself. :-/

OurStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:50 pm

I hate you all...*buries self in ditch*

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!