Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Darkest Time

The Darkest Time

a part of “The Darkest Time”, a fictional universe by H3R0.

So there's some sort of age-old war, right? Over some lame stolen artifact, a book or something that's apparently full of age-old evils. All you know is you're suddenly stuck on this fantastic journey of mysteries with all these other creatures.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Darkest Time”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Darkest Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:51 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Darkest Time"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

H3R0
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Darkest Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:53 pm

Can I reserve the witch?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:02 pm

Also what is the time period? Present, Mid-evil, etc..

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:18 pm

@Shadowed: I'll go ahead and reserve you. Oh, and it's like a, uh medieval, fantasy-type of time period. I hope that makes sense. Old-ages.

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:19 pm

Can I reserve the elf?

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:29 pm

@Charlotte: I will go ahead and do that right now, reserved for you.

goo dnig ht

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:38 pm

Unfortunately I can't be apart of this rp. I'm in way too many as it is. I'm sorry.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:04 pm

@H3R0 awesome! I'm bored out of my mind so I'm going ahead with the character, but if you have to reject would you just let me know? No hard feelings ^^ but I hate waiting.

EDIT

By the way, it says 'name of song'. This is probably a really stupid question, but what exactly are you looking for here?

Also, I just wanted to mention I'm flying blind without another profile to kind of look after so if something is terribly wrong...I'd like a chance to fix it ^^

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Wed May 01, 2013 12:58 am

oh man this has gotten people already? what really wow this is cool

HELLO CHARLOTTE, freak here. I am kinda like the co-gm of this puppy. name of song. Uh. well i guess the easiest way to say it is like; get on youtube and pick a song YOU think fits your character. put the url in the little [ url =] thing. and then in the name of the song put whatever that song name is.

does that help?

Edit: oh and i will TRY to have my character up soon if you want to look at references. The best i could say would be to look at some of my older characters. That's sorta what we are looking for. If you have any other questions on the CS, like any coding problems with it, just tell me and i'll try to fix it (since im the one who made it)

(and hello to everyone else i am Freakofnature you can call me Freak nice to meet you okay cools.)

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Wed May 01, 2013 9:23 am

@Shadow: That's fine! I'll take your reservation back. I'm sorry to hear about it!

@Charlotte: Yeah, freak basically summed it up. It's just like your character's theme song type of thing.

@Freak: What do you mean kind of? You are it. The co-GM is you. I just can't uh make it official because I forgot how because you gotta submit a character first.

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chiaki Hamano on Wed May 01, 2013 10:05 am

*grins* May I reserve the Centaurs? I may not be able to submit my character till...maybe tomorrow or the day after that but I will try as soon as possible. May we have a successful rp. XD

Chiaki~

Chiaki Hamano
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Wed May 01, 2013 10:10 am

@Chiaki: Of course! I'll go reserve you right now!

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed May 01, 2013 11:09 am

Lol, hello Freak! That is what I was thinking but it kind of caught me off guard for a moment.

I'm only nervous about the CS because it's been a really long time since I've actually played someone's RP other than mine, so I'm freaking out wondering if I'm doing it right XD. I'll definitely take a look at the other characters you have, but the CS here is fine. All the coding works perfectly, didn't have to change anything.

@H3R0, If you really did forget I know how to add GM's. But I think you're right, I think a character has to be submitted first.

Edit: I am officially done with my Elf. Hope I get to play!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Wed May 01, 2013 6:32 pm

Hello~ May I reserve the nymph?
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Wed May 01, 2013 10:20 pm

Ack! Sorry for coming around so late, you guys! I've been busy today mostly with eating. Ugh, my character isn't even halfway done. But I'm staying up way late tonight and I need a good distraction so I'll probably get to him sometime.

@Charlotte: I think I did forget. I know I have to go to the chat and do something after her character's submitted, but I totally forgot what and how. I'll definitely ask you when she's submitted. Thank you! Oh! And sorry for taking so long to review your character! I feel really bad! But she's perfectly fine (and her picture is gorgeous ooh-lala), so I definitely accepted her. ^^

@OurStars: Yes! I'll go reserve you right away!

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Wed May 01, 2013 10:26 pm

By the way, because either it isn't specified or a I missed it, do you want face claims or anime pictures? Or is either fine?

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed May 01, 2013 10:32 pm

@H3R0: Yeah you are on the right track so no worries I'll totally help if you need it! And no worries, I know there's a lot going on! Thank you sooo much! I'm so looking forward to this (and I'm rather proud of ((finding)) that picture :D)

@OurStars: It's anime, it says it somewhere in the coding. I figured out after I already had a face claim lol XD

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Wed May 01, 2013 10:34 pm

Charlotte, thanks :-) Saves me the trouble of picking someone out and then realizing that I can't use them.

OurStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Wed May 01, 2013 10:54 pm

@OurStars: Oh, yes, anime! Sorry! Anime or like what Charlotte has where it looks animated or drawn or something like that is fine, too. Charlotte told you right!

@Charlotte: Oh gosh you have no idea how excited I am for this roleplay. I'm so proud of my little character too even though I've been procrastinating him as much as any other. So far I just keep supping up the coding for no stupid reason. Ughugh Okay I will get to him. I can do this.

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu May 02, 2013 12:55 am

You're welcome Stars :)

Come on H3RO, finish him up! My elfie can't be alone forever :( lol

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!