Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

From Dust to Dust

From Dust to Dust

a part of “From Dust to Dust”, a fictional universe by WingedOctopus.

Magic is a chemical, a chemical that needs to be harvested. Unfortunately, this is quite dangerous. That's where you come in... [UNLIMITED POSITIONS]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “From Dust to Dust”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: From Dust to Dust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:19 pm

XD Don't worry! I'm sure you'll fit in well enough!
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Juular! Welcome to the RP! It is excellent and everyone is fantastic and I am sure you are too! Your character is excellently detailed and wondrous, so i'm sure you'll kick ass with ease :)
If you want any more relationships/acquaintanceship I'm here too.. Although Ariah is kind of a standoffish hoe, so maybe you'd rather your character be with nicer people -LIKE DAVE! hahaha

But for the reals, welcome!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:37 pm

No worries, senorita.

I DESPERATELY
WANT TO SEE SOME
EXES-RELATIONSHIPS.
Because I don't think Drake and Amanda had that sort've past.

She could've been on the Dust collecting convoy Dave and August were on, where nearly everyone died.

PS: August is totally going to capture / tame Ariah's first monster.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Juular.. you, sir, are a ruffian and a scoundrel. I detest the very ground you walk upo-

No, just kidding. :D You really are fast with those character sheets though, I mean I was seriously impressed you had it up that quickly. o.o

Imperial Waltz made me do it.

"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us.. for science.. you monster." ~ GLaDOS, Portal 2

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juular on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:50 pm

On the bright side, at least everyone here seems to be accepting me in rather warmly. So, thank you for that. Sincerely.

Of course then there's Ad. /sarcasm

Oh, good. That's still working.
"Black forces rage in the vortex fighting, rays of destruction swallowing the echo of the universe! I. Am. The. Last! Born of the blood of the pharaohs, the ultimate god of a rotting creation sent to unleash this curse!" ~ from The Dark Eternal Night, by Dream Theater

Juular
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:51 pm

Oh look, J's here. Whelp, the Three Strange Men are together again.

Also, tell me what you think of the first of my "memory" sequences, all.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kokiri_kat on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:14 am

Ohmigosh, I am so freaking excited about so many things. First of all, so excited to see new blood!!! 'Sup Juular. I'm also super excited about Luca! She's too flippin' cool for school, that one. I kinda want to love-tackle her. I know you've got a bunch of offers already, so you can just ignore me if you want, but if you'd like to have any Luca/Nova history, I'm around.

SO FREAKING EXCITED TO SEE DAVE AND AUGUST FINALLY MEET AGAIN!!!

Lastly, I'm excited to go and read the new posts, yippeeee.

P.S. Just to let everyone know, I might not be around much the next couple days. I've got family visiting, so... yeah, gotta be social and whatnot. Won't be gone too long tho.

kokiri_kat
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juular on Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:37 am

Managed to get a first post up for Luca, at least. Had a nasty bit of block while trying, even though I knew what I wanted to do. I hate when that happens.

Juular
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:52 am

"Well, he couldn't be too dead."

NEW BEST LINE

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:54 am

Hi all! I've just opened up a new RP, hoping that some of you might be interested! Please check it out - roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/sing-it-loud/

Thank you so much!

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:58 am

I'm going to post for Dave today. (: However I'll be at camp with no WiFi for 6/10 -- 6/16. Basically all next week. QnQ I'm sorry

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:28 pm

Just made my post. Sorry for the length! I'm not trying to be antisocial, I'm just trying to get Dave out of the way so you won't be locked in a conversation for a week. Feel free to go on without him; I'll get back in the swing of things after the week's out.

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:37 pm

WingedOctopus wrote:Just made my post. Sorry for the length! I'm not trying to be antisocial, I'm just trying to get Dave out of the way so you won't be locked in a conversation for a week. Feel free to go on without him; I'll get back in the swing of things after the week's out.

D'aww. Well, I hope ya' have fun, senor. And gee-willickers Batman, Dave and August are gonna' have a tearful reunion. A manly one, anyway.

AND ALL OF THE LADIES KNOW EACH OTHER
PUT YOUR HANDS UP OH
UP IN THE CLUB, CLUB
JUST BROKE UP, UP
AND DOIN' MY OWN LIL THANG.

Yes. All the single ladies.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Ugh. My quality is crap. But hey you guys seem to like me~

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:53 pm

Poor Dave, his emotions are running rampant and he has to go deal with a busted engine room... Well, have fun on your camp :) We'll see you when we get back!

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kokiri_kat on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:50 pm

Hey guys, I'm back and I finally posted. Sorry it took so long.

Hope you have a fun time at your camp, Octo!

kokiri_kat
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:46 pm

Hai everyone! Currently Matt is in Kansas, on his way back home. He will be home 2mro and he MIGHT be able to post, if someone wants to mention him in a post ._. Matt is super behind in the RP because he's been on vacation. Bai!

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Hi, I'm back! Glad to see you're all still around! :D
Buuuut, I have a dilemma!
I'm only back until the end of the month, and then starting June 29th I'm gone for two weeks! No Internet! Then I'm back forever, as far as I know.

Should I interact again and then extricate myself (probably as awkwardly as I did this last time) when I have to go again, or just lurk and comment and freak out and gush on the OOC page until my summer vacations are finished? C: I'll refrain from posting until you've voted. I'm honestly fine either way, perfectly content-- so tell me what you as a role-player would be more comfortable with, should for example Dave be interacting with your character at the time I have to leave.

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:26 pm

I think you should post, and try to get something going. The activity right now has gone down, so I think things might be a little better with a new post.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:08 pm

I agree, post away! Taniasouleater and I are in a stuck situation waiting for a reply :/

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!