Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

From Dust to Dust

From Dust to Dust

a part of “From Dust to Dust”, a fictional universe by WingedOctopus.

Magic is a chemical, a chemical that needs to be harvested. Unfortunately, this is quite dangerous. That's where you come in... [UNLIMITED POSITIONS]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “From Dust to Dust”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: From Dust to Dust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:32 pm

You people are shipping Drake already? O.o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kokiri_kat on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:30 pm

Drake and Amanda 4 LIFE

WHAT!? NO!? I don't know what you're talking about, Imp. You so silly.

Also, the pics not working for me either, Ad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kokiri_kat
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:39 pm

Welp, looks like the action's slowed a bit. Guess it's my turn to post now. ^^
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:57 am

Dramanda

Dariah

Hadofuit (Hadoff Suit?)

Where is my life going lmao.

I just posted, pretty sure Ariah is just a flat out bitch. But she writes herself, it just happens. Sorry.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Hm, by my calculations it will take... one, perhaps two more Ariah posts to piss Dave off /nods seriously
And BAAAAHHHH SHE SAID AUGUSTUS DAVE KNOWS AUGUST'S ALIVE AHHHHHH THIS IS GONNA BE GRRRREEEEAAAAAT ngh

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:45 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I would love to see Dave snapped! He's already bad enough; wonder what it's going to be like? XD

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juular on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:06 pm

So, Ad informed me there were open roles in this role-play. In that case: I don't suppose it would be a problem were I to submit a character for the Chemist/Geologist slot, then?
"Black forces rage in the vortex fighting, rays of destruction swallowing the echo of the universe! I. Am. The. Last! Born of the blood of the pharaohs, the ultimate god of a rotting creation sent to unleash this curse!" ~ from The Dark Eternal Night, by Dream Theater

Juular
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:33 pm

Roles always open, and we're not too far in. WELCOME TO THE FAMILY

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:13 pm

WELCOME WELCOME.

And oh my. I can't wait to see Dave's reaction to the news. And tell me when I'm safe to post! I think there's the conversation between Hadoff and Drake firstly, ja ja?

Of course, I'm already shippin' Drake. Ahurhurhur.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juular on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:30 pm

I have submitted my character, and I hope she's satisfactory.

Juular
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:49 pm

She's amazing! (Short post everyone I'm so sorry ;u;) Juular, would you like to give her some history with my Dave? He only really has any history with August so far.

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:52 pm

Juular wrote:I have submitted my character, and I hope she's satisfactory.

Oh my, you're mighty quick. Love her already. Like Winged said, if you want any back story with August, then feel free to throw me a PM with any ideas. If you're interested, I'll skim through hers and see if there's anything that can coincide.

ALSO.
DAVE.
You are adorable.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Tell me about it. Dave is just so, so, so cute, I wanna squish him so badly.

Oh, and by the way, a great big welcome to Juular! I hope you'll find roleplaying with us enjoyable. ^^

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juular on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:25 pm

@Winged- Sounds like a plan to me, I'd be happy to.
@Yonbibuns- I am absolutely interested. I'll see if I can come up with any ideas of my own, as well.

Juular
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:33 pm

Dave:
NO. NO.
I AM NOT CUTE.
STOP IT.
I'M BADASS.
I'm badass...

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:39 pm

This is not what I intended omg Dave what are you doing xDD STOP BEING LOVABLE YOU CREEP

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Yes. Yes, you're cute.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:58 pm

The Doctor and River okay you got me my weakness okay
Dave: I have one derpy moment god. REPUTATIONS ARE MORE FRAGILE THAN BONES SO IT SEEMS
Me: Bones are not fragile
Dave: YOU'RE NOT A DUST COLLECTOR YOU DON'T KNOW ME YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE

PS I love you all so much, this is the best role play I've ever been in

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juular on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Ha, after seeing the different character relationships and how you all interact, now I'm deathly worried I won't be able to come up within any truly interesting ideas. Well... cheeseballs.

Juular
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Dave: /strokes your hair/ oh honey
I think we could come up with something

OH GOD OOC DAVE WHAT IS THIS MONSTER

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!