Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shade of the Red Death

FAQs

a part of “Shade of the Red Death”, a fictional universe by fish-with-a-knife.

A mixture of high-fantasy and science fiction, the universe of "The Coast" is a world of nearly infinite potential.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shade of the Red Death”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

FAQs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fish-with-a-knife on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Questions, comments, suggestions: Put them here, if you please.

FAQs
  • Could you explain the factions?
    Factions are in the groups, please refer there for more information.
  • Can I join?
    I won't stop you, but there isn't much to do. I intended to simply lay out my works, and didn't actually expect anyone to actually want to play, so I don't have a solid story. I might have one in the future, however.
Last edited by fish-with-a-knife on Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:09 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fish-with-a-knife
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: FAQs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby utahann on Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:07 pm

I know you listed the important factions,but could you explain them in more detail
Have a nice day!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

utahann
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fish-with-a-knife on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:08 pm

Oh, sure, I suppose... I wasn't expecting anyone to be interested at all .___.;;

fish-with-a-knife
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:48 pm

Hey is this one still alive? Looks very interesting!
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fish-with-a-knife on Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Beach-Born-Boy wrote:Hey is this one still alive? Looks very interesting!
I wouldn't say it was really alive in the first place. I was using this medium to lay out my universe. While a few have expressed interest, no one has really tried to get into rp here.

Sorry ^^;

fish-with-a-knife
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:09 am

Aww. *A single tear was shed this day* If you decide to redo it, let me know, I'd love to join! ^^

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fish-with-a-knife on Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:04 am

Beach-Born-Boy wrote:Aww. *A single tear was shed this day* If you decide to redo it, let me know, I'd love to join! ^^
Well, I suppose I'd have to come up with an actual story, rather than leaving it as an open sandbox.

fish-with-a-knife
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!