Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

You Left Your Mark On Me {Reboot}

a part of “You Left Your Mark On Me {Reboot}”, a fictional universe by chanelindistress.

"And when one of them meets the other half...the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy..." - Plato

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “You Left Your Mark On Me {Reboot}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:53 pm

The Character Sheet
Hey, guys!! Thanks for taking the time to look at my RP and possibly reserving characters. For those interested, here is the character sheet below. Please reserve here in the OOC. Again, you do not have to use this sheet, but use it as a guide because I do have a few specifics that I want.

Code: Select all
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]image[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]name[/img]
[size=200][b]{[/b][/size][font=garamond][size=120][i]"QUOTE.”[/i][/size][/font] [size=200][b]}[/b][/size]
[font=Garamond][size=120]-WHO[/size][/font]
[font=Garamond][url=songLink]SongName[/url] || [url=songLink]SongName[/url] || [url=songLink]SongName[/url] || [url=songLink]SongName[/url] || [url=songLink]SongName[/url] || [url=songLink]SongName[/url][/center][/font]
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[left][img]smallGif[/img]
[img]smallGif[/img]
[img]smallGif[/img][/left][right][img]smallGif[/img]
[img]smallGif[/img]
[img]smallGif[/img][/right][center][font=Garamond]|[color=#Color][size=120][b]{Full Name}[/b][/size][/color]|

|[color=#Color][size=120][b]{Nickname}[/b][/size][/color]|

|[color=#Color][size=120][b]{Birthday}[/b][/size][/color]|

|[color=#Color][size=120][b]{Age}[/b][/size][/color]|

|[color=#Color][size=120][b]{Ethnicity}[/b][/size][/color]|

|[color=#Color][size=120][b]{Sexuality}[/b][/size][/color]|

|[color=#Color][size=120][b]{Occupation}[/b][/size][/color]|[/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]What%20Lies%20Beneath[/img]
[size=200][b]{[/b][/size][font=garamond][size=120][i]"QUOTE.”[/i][/size][/font] [size=200][b]}[/b][/size]
[font=Garamond][size=120]-WHO[/size][/font][/center]
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]bigGif[/img]
[img]bigGif[/img]
[img]boigGif[/img]
[img]bigGIf[/img][/right]
[center][font=Garamond]|[color=#Color][size=120][b]{Quirks || Habits || Oddities}[/b][/size][/color]|
(At least 5)
[color=#color]â–Ē[/color]

|[color=#Color][size=120][b]{Talents || Strengths || Skills}[/b][/size][/color]|
(At least 5)
[color=#900000]⚘[/color][color=#006300]Strength[/color][color=#900000]⚘[/color]

|[color=#Color][size=120][b]{Flaws || Weakness}[/b][/size][/color]|
(At least 3)
[color=#006300]⚘[/color][color=#900000]Weakness[/color][color=#006300]⚘[/color]

|[color=#Color][size=120][b]{Hobbies}[/b][/size][/color]|

|[color=#Color][size=120][b]{Fears}[/b][/size][/color]|
(At least 3)
[color=#3F3F3F]ø[/color][color=#CC033C]Fear[/color][color=#3F3F3F]ø[/color]

|[color=#Color][size=120][b]{Secrets}[/b][/size][/color]|
[color=#FF6F00]✤[/color][color=#FF6F00]✤[/color]
[color=#FF6F00]✤[/color][color=#FF6F00]✤[/color][/center][/font]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]These%20Things%20I%20Will%20Not%20Say[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[left][img]bigGif[/img]
[img]bigGif[/img]
[img]bigGif[/img]
[img]bigGif[/img][/left][font=garamond][center]|[color=#Color][size=120][b]{Personality}[/b][/size][/color]|[/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]What%20You%20Want%20To%20Know[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][font=Garamond][left][img]gifHere[/img][/left][right][img]gifHere[/img][/right]
|[color=#Color][size=120][b]{Likes}[/b][/size][/color]|

[color=green]▲[/color][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]What%20Pushes%20My%20Buttons[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][font=Garamond][left][img]gifHere[/img][/left][right][img]gifHere[/img][/right]
|[color=#Color][size=120][b]{Dislikes}[/b][/size][/color]|

[color=red]â–ŧ[/color][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]Digging%20Up%20The%20Past[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]bigGif[/img][/center]
[left][img]smallGif[/img]
[img]smallGif[/img]
[img]smallGif[/img][/left][right][img]smallGif[/img]
[img]smallGif[/img]
[img]smallGif[/img][/right]
[font=garamond][center]|[color=#Color][size=120][b]{Place of Origin}[/b][/size][/color]|

|[color=#Color][size=120][b]{History}[/b][/size][/color]|

|[color=#Color][size=120][b]{Family Tree : People of Importance}[/b][/size][/color]|

|[color=#Color][size=120][b]{Happiest Memory}[/b][/size][/color]|

|[color=#Color][size=120][b]{Saddest Memory}[/b][/size][/color]|[/font][/center]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]Miscellaneous[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][font=garamond]|[color=#Color][size=120][b]{Other}[/b][/size][/color]|
[color=#color]âŖ[/color]Here[color=#color]âŖ[/color]
[color=#color]âŖ[/color]Here[color=#color]âŖ[/color]
[color=#color]âŖ[/color]Here[color=#color]âŖ[/color][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]OOC[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[left][img]gfHere[/img][/left][right][img]gifHere[/img][/right]
[center][font=Garamond](Only add if you are going to use a dialogue color)
[b]Character Dialogue[/b] || [color=#Color]#Color[/color]

[b]Face Claim[/b] ||[/font][/center]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: You Left Your Mark On Me {Reboot}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:59 pm

Hi there! Can I take the female in couple two?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:20 pm

Hello, could I reserve Girl 4: Charlotte Free please?
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:23 pm

Hey, Nelle! May I reserve fc: Avan Jorgia please? And I might be changing his fc to another, I haven't the faintest idea who just yet. However, I'll let you know.^^

***Edit: Nat Wolff.
From my favorite two movies, TFIOS and Stuck In Love. You may not also know that he was featured on Nickelodeon's The Naked Brother's Band years ago with his brother Alex Wolff. He's a good one I promise. xD

***Edit #2: Nevermind. I am truly sorry, but I must drop from this roleplay. I already have too much on my plate, and adding more wouldn't be acceptable considering I have State testing (CAHSEE) that I really need to be studying for. Again, I apologize.
Last edited by cc.jones on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:29 pm

Hello Nellie,

Umm could I take girl one from couple 1. I would like to change her face claim.
I don't mean to do it to upset you but because I only play characters with face claims I know. I know, I know its odd and a weird problem but if allowed I was thinking the face claim

Claire Holt

Please and thank you
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desparadina on Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:38 pm

May I reserve Boy 4 please?

Desparadina
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:52 pm

Hey, guys!!

Sure to all of the reserves!! :D For the face claim changes, I won't change them on the main page until I see a completed character sheet. Thanks for the show of interest.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desparadina on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:48 pm

I see that CC.jones dropped, I wanted the role she reserved but since she's leaving can I have Boy 5 instead? I'll just use the Fc you provided as well. (Hah, Crap that means you'll have to reject my W.I.P sorry...)

Desparadina
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Missing Link on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:00 pm

I would like to reserve boy #2 please, if possible.

-ML

Missing Link
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:23 pm

@Missing Link, reserved

@Desparadina, I'm sorry but someone contacted me directly after the initial reservation was made and now that it is open, I promised them the role. My apologies

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:24 pm

HEY! Can I reserve role 3 pretty please with pineapples on top?
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desparadina on Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:52 pm

Girl2Fine2 wrote:@Missing Link, reserved

@Desparadina, I'm sorry but someone contacted me directly after the initial reservation was made and now that it is open, I promised them the role. My apologies

Alright, I'll just continue with what I have.

Desparadina
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!