Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camp Athens: The Second Year

Camp Athens: The Second Year

a part of “Camp Athens: The Second Year”, a fictional universe by mjolnir.

A camp for the demigod children of Greek Paragons to train as they become soldiers for Olympus, learning to hone their abilities and become heroes. ( Closed )

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Athens: The Second Year”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Camp Athens: The Second Year

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:56 pm

Thank you, Zodia <3 and sorry I didn’t post when I said I would, I had some things going on in RL… but I’m back now. I’m almost done with Ajax, and I want to ask you Scar… would it be alright to bring a dragon into the camp?

After Ajax I’m going to finish off Alex and then I’ll do Amirah :) maybe tonight, or tomorrow as It’s almost 1am here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:56 pm

P.s : I’m sorry if there are typos in my Ajax post, and I’m sorry if the post is absolute rubbish too -_- I didn’t want to leave it any longer and wanted it posted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:46 am

Hey Feisty, great post for Ajax, but just so you're aware, the gameplan was for our chars to meet at the beach to deal with the kraken. Nick had Rae be an actual 'messenger bird' to gather everyone lol.

Hey don't worry about typos. I reread my posts and I still miss typos!

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:17 am

Ajax wouldn't have known if people were planning to do something else. And since both him and Nick are now filling this "camp leader" role... They'll get wires crossed and probably butt heads. It's fine.

Also sorry I missed your question Feisty but I saw it in the PM and answered it there :)
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:39 am

LOL, who doesn't love an "Alpha male showdown"? I wonder how Mason will react to that scenario? I am sure Sylas is going to enjoy the conflict. I have an image of him eat popcorn on the side as the 'show commences' lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:22 am

Thanks, Zodia. And thank you Scar :)

Yeah that's very true.. He wouldn't know the plans between Nick and Rae, and would make his own decision based on where he thinks is best so there is only one exit for many of the monsters that can't fly. xD

I can easily edit Ajax, but I think it's fairly decent as it is minus the typos.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:38 am

Also, if this is okay to use this fc... Id like to claim Richard Madden for a new male character, but not sure of the parent yet. Think I might have him as the son of Demeter.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:19 pm

OH Do Demeter and create more family hijinks lol! I think it be an interesting situation if Iliana were to have a half-brother in camp. Just a reminder, Iliana and Heath aren't blood related, Heath's father just adopted Iliana after her father was killed. Sorry showing extreme bias here lol. I say go with whoever you would enjoy creating and playing with.

If you do go with Demeter though, I'll leave it up to you if Demeter told him about what happened to Iliana.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:02 pm

He more than likely won’t know because I’m having him where he’s practically had to survive on his own. I was thinking of having him where he’s been in care a couple of times for acting out due to how his dad used to beat him, so he ran away and survived on the streets as a pickpocket ( same as the character in the movie Richard plays is a pickpocket - hence the inspiration ) but I feel like, “Family drama again?” Feel like all the campers have their own dramas, so is it okay for another to have a shitty past? Not many happy pasts it seems lol D: I don’t know… but I think he suits Demeter. His past will remain unclear for now, as well as his name. Will probably just Richard for his name LOL… can’t think of any other name that suits him.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:00 am

Oh damn… he’s fish food lol that’s for calling him blind xD I’m going to have Ajax try and force it’s big mouth open, but obviously he won’t be able to. Not on his own anyway.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:44 pm

Hey Feisty, sorry for not returning your PM yet, I've had a rough month overall and it's affected me a lot.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:39 pm

Ah don’t stress about it or anything, it’s fine. I’m not exactly here a lot due to life etc and sadly lost one of my uncles not too long ago, so we are clearing out his home and sorting out the funeral etc.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:02 am

Oh I am sorry for your loss! I hope things will be okay for you and your family.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:52 pm

Thank you.. all is good.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:59 am

Decided to pull out for good I'm sorry. I no longer have time, energy or muse. I've tried, and I just can't :( wish you all the best with the rest of it. I am going to try writing the books, though... Let me know if it's okay to mention your characters. If not, I'll change their names.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:36 pm

Hey guys.
I know no one really camps here anymore (haha) but discord is being an ass.
Just wanted to let you know though its been years since I've posted, it might be years more due to hospital admission and all the poking and prodding happening there. It should be prime time to write cause what else are you going to do but its a very draining place.

Thanks for bearing with me though.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Contributor Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Novelist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!