Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Epic Quest

Epic Quest [it's begun!]

a part of “Epic Quest”, a fictional universe by Astro_B0Y.

“8-Bit City, it’s a town full of dreamers, gamers, musicians, crooks, dream stealers, bastards, and maybe even a few heroes. I just want to know if you’ve got what it takes to fight for it. Don’t dissapoint.”

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Epic Quest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Epic Quest [it's begun!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toaster on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:58 am

So Astro, is it alright if I arrive to school around 6:30? I mean you siad your character was going to be late, so I would hope you would allow people to arrive earlier. xD And also, what time does school officially begin? I will post as soon as these questions are answered. xP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Toaster
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:12 pm

School starts at 7:00, doors are open early as heck though xD

And yeah, that's all good. Xavier's just a failure so he was bound to be late.

Why not Enter Galactic?

"Yes Master" Don says as he bows before Astro.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:47 pm

Alright! I got plans! :) Time to write posts now.
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity Loops of Pain on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Oh God, I just remembered that this was the first day of school.

Hey Tobinator~

You mind if I have class with you? We're both freshman and I don't really know what class to put her in...

Anyway, I'll post too...
Fruity Loops of Pain: The epitome of self proclaimed awesomeness.

Fruity Loops of Pain
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toaster on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:26 pm

@ Fruity Loops.

By all means put her in the same class with me. The more people he knows the better. :)

I will be a little slow on my posts though. I am making some money by helping my neighbor build a deck on his house. So I will randomly post throughout our misadventures.

Toaster
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity Loops of Pain on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Thanks.
And it's ok, I don't mind really.

Fruity Loops of Pain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity Loops of Pain on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:16 pm

"I’m giving you a second chance to accept before I go ahead with it anyways. It’s just easier if you say yes."

Lmao That voice was very nice wasn't he? XD

Fruity Loops of Pain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:32 pm

Well, he struck me as a sarcastic character. And didn't he say something like that to Xavier, too? XD

Heads, up to N!ghtmare, Charlotte and Aemyle should probably be in the same class. They're the only active juniors in the group so far.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Yup! XD I loved it. Everyone did something different with him which was great. Nym's 'awakening' was intense too, very nice :D

I was planning on having everyone who was in the same grades be in the same class, I forgot to say that one (XP) but you guys got the right idea.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:53 pm

A note for N!ghtmare, when they get on: Mr. Miller is a nice guy, but rather sarcastic, though. I based him off of my 8th grade history teacher who made me laugh almost every day. Plus, he was one of the few teachers at that middle school who weren't afraid to say stuff like 'Shut up'. XD Feel free to add some snide comments in when speaking for him.

@Astro: Thanks. That's why I wanted to pick up Nym. I had that idea, and I couldn't let such an awesome post go unwritten. Of course, I only thought of it after Nym was put up for temporary adoption, but still.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity Loops of Pain on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Well that conversation was effing pointless and random. Lol sorry, I had an urge to talk to a pretentious dude. You can ignore it if you want.

Oh and if Tobinator didn't want me to play Mr. Pullock then I'll edit it out.

Fruity Loops of Pain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayx on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:59 pm

NOTE TO THE MASSES: Astro_BOY is out right now and not gonna be able to post until later on so he asks to please keep posts, time-period-wise, in the morning area:

"It's early in the school day, meaning periods 1 - 3, lunch is 4th and then classes start back up 5th period. So stay in that morning area." -Astro_BOY

So pretty much just stay in school kids lol and everything'll be hunky-dory^^

Jayx
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toaster on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:01 pm

@ Fruity Loops

Haha, thats fine. I thought the stuck up kid was a great way for Preston to get closer to Lillie, and I am more then willing to share the role of all of our class teachers with you if you want. It would be hard to make a dialogue for all of the teachers that will be popping in throughout the day.

Toaster
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity Loops of Pain on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:44 pm

No problem, I'll help out.
Oh and...you're spelling her name wrong. It's Lilli XD You don't have to fix it though. It was just one extra letter.

Anyway, I guess I'll try to hurry up and post something~

Fruity Loops of Pain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:59 pm

Sorry for the absence everyone, I'm back for the night now...well...I might be gone for a bit at 10...because that's Jersey Shore hour xD

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toaster on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:12 pm

@ Fruity Loops

Crap! I'm sorry, I didn't think of that until after I posted, and then I saw it was spelled with a 'i' instead of 'ie'. Haha, I figured you wouldn't mind if I didn't edit it, because of it only being one letter. xD If her name was 'Lilli' and I spelled it 'Bob' then maybe I would edit, but yaknow, s'all good. xD

Toaster
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:49 pm

yea, just letting it be known now, i have school tomorrow. so i wont be able to post until after school. I'll try and get Daniel into a spot where he can go to sleep or something. that way i wont hinder anything hopefully.
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity Loops of Pain on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:24 pm

I have to go to sleep now~ Byebye.

Oh and a little heads up. I have to go on this vacation with my family and I'll be gone for half the day tomorrow but won't be on, on Saturday and maybe Sunday. Though I dont know if there'll be a computer were I'm going. My school starts at Monday and my posts will slow down. Yeah, I think we already had this conversation lol.

So...sorry to dump this on some random person but if anyone wants to take control of my character, please feel free. If anyone wants to, her personality is pretty easy. She's generally a nice person who tends to curse a bit too much. If you make fun of her, she sort of changes personalities into a supreme little brat who curses even more and yells a lot.

If no one wants to, just know she'll always be following. =)

Fruity Loops of Pain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toaster on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:39 pm

@ Fruity Loops

I will take over the roll of Lilli until you come back. I promise I won't make her fall in love with Preston, or spell her name wrong. xD If you will allow me to I promise you won't be let down, and it will keep me a little more busy, seeing as how I am not doing anything for the rest of the summer, and I will have a lot of spare time on my hands...

Toaster
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Owww, Chris and Fruity Loops it's all good. Knowledge is power & all. There's the summary on the front and the Demi reports to keep you updated should you need it.

loledit:

I didn't even see that Pullock started a lesson, so I'll keep 1st period going, I just edited my post so ignore the part about 2nd period starting.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!