Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Epic Quest

Epic Quest [it's begun!]

a part of “Epic Quest”, a fictional universe by Astro_B0Y.

“8-Bit City, it’s a town full of dreamers, gamers, musicians, crooks, dream stealers, bastards, and maybe even a few heroes. I just want to know if you’ve got what it takes to fight for it. Don’t dissapoint.”

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Epic Quest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Epic Quest [it's begun!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:04 am

Yo Nemeth! Welcome! I sent you PM with the run down of what's going on.

There's no minimum post length, so long as the post adds something to the RP ya know?

Why not Enter Galactic?

"Yes Master" Don says as he bows before Astro.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:13 am

EDIT: Never mind. The actual GM took care of it. XD I tried to post an explanation for Nemeth.
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:16 am

lol thanks :D I put a post in where Joel is kinda just being antisocial in home room, so that should give some opening for someone to spark a conversation or something.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Buddywazzizname on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:44 pm

Bah, I'll post in a bit. I'm recovering from a bit of a hangover, so I've just recently woke up.

Buddywazzizname
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:21 pm

You did go to a party without us! XD lolz, jk Hope you feel better soon, but maybe that'll teach you a lil somethin about drinkin'. :P

Nemeth, what grade is Joel in? We can't spark conversation if we don't know if he's in our class.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:24 pm

He's a senior. I'll add that part into my post. Thanks for warning me

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:48 pm

Owww, I got you Buddy. That's cool.

I'll try and post as soon as possible. I'm on my cell right now so it's crappy when I try and post.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:08 pm

Alright, sounds good. I'll be waiting then for the next post. By the way Astro, will you let us know when lunch time comes along?

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Lunch Time!

Question to Nemeth and the other new comers today, storyline wise, we're your characters there during the events of last night (in Rp)? Or will you come into your powers another way?

If the answer is no to my above question, maybe you can have your characters just eavesdrop on Xavier and the other's little meeting? Just a thought.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelticCat on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Hm...I'm thinking my charry wasn't there and will come into them some other way. And yeah, she'll definitely eavesdrop!
*Made by DraconicArcania and all rights go to her.

CelticCat
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:23 pm

My character has necromancy powers, but nobody knows about it. I'll work in a way for everyone to find it out. Also, I think me and Celtic agreed to have a romance between our characters.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelticCat on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:43 pm

*agreed to this* Hey, Astro, if you have any ideas about Nay-Nay's powers coming into play, feel free to PM me or something. I can't see posts past a certain point, and though your charry's journal saved me a lot of grief, I'm still a bit in the dark as to what exactly happened so far. Thanks! ^.^

CelticCat
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity Loops of Pain on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:53 pm

Hey~ I'm back from my vacation...and I have a feeling I probably missed way too much for words. :/
Anyway, since it's almost 11 o'clock and I have to wake up earier than 7 o'clock, I have to go to bed now. G'night!
Fruity Loops of Pain: The epitome of self proclaimed awesomeness.

Fruity Loops of Pain
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Oww, welcome back Fruity, how was vacation? Honestly you didn't miss much of anything. Just some pretty sweet teachers, and a notice about a class camping trip (which is going to be epic by the by). It's been moving kind of slow the last few days.

Celtic I sent you a PM, I didn't include a summary, but I'll send you one of those as well if you need it. No worries.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Buddywazzizname on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:07 pm

Aaaaaaaand post is up. Sorry for the wait.

Buddywazzizname
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:09 pm

Heya, I've posted and am getting off for the night. I officially start the new school year tomorrow, so I won't be on until the afternoon. Since the place has kicked up a bit, would someone please copy and paste all of the new posts after Aemyle's most recent one into a word document for me to read tomorrow? Keeping an archive would be handy anyways, Astro. Demetri's log can only tell so much. Thanks.

And I'll try to get on tomorrow before school to reply to Xavier, but if I don't, just drag Aemyle along. I'm fairly sure you've got her character down, Astro, so I don't mind you dragging her around a little. Thanks again. Sayonara!

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:26 pm

@Neko I gotcha, I'm gonna start an archive thread tonight, so you can check them all in there.

@Buddy cool cool no worries.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:58 am

Hey i entered my character hope its to your liking and i suggest you check my songs i happen to play with that guy doing the songs in a game i play XD

on another note i was reading the post and when you started the night i could totally see this song playing in the background http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC1P8zlEtGo&NR=1 castlevania vampire killer XD

donanater
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:56 am

Hello! I am back now! And by the looks of things, I have missed alot.
I think I'll have to get an update of what Nym's been up to while I was away before I can take her back properly...
(:

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:13 am

Hey Valor, welcome back! I can give you a good rundown of what's happened in RP and with Nym specifically, I'll PM you cause I don't want to bog up the OOC, cool?

I'll check out your character in two secs Donanater! Niiiice song by the way!

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!