Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Epic Quest

Epic Quest [it's begun!]

a part of “Epic Quest”, a fictional universe by Astro_B0Y.

“8-Bit City, it’s a town full of dreamers, gamers, musicians, crooks, dream stealers, bastards, and maybe even a few heroes. I just want to know if you’ve got what it takes to fight for it. Don’t dissapoint.”

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Epic Quest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Epic Quest [it's begun!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:13 pm

@Buddy: YES! Navi! It's perfect! XD
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toaster on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:17 pm

@ Astro_B0Y

So, what do you think is going on with the three characters that are completely inactive? Are you going to boot them or something? I mean, *Darth_Kryon* isn't completely inactive, but he or she has only posted once out of the 100 posts already there. I don't want to sound like I am complaining I was just curious as to what your plan was for them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Toaster
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Buddywazzizname on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Oh, I do try. =P

Also, edited my post to comply with Astro's edit on the school timing.

Buddywazzizname
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Rio already sent me a PM, he's on vacation for like two more weeks, Kryon, well, I'll give him more time, to see if he's gonna post later on or not. And Tæfarós was already more of a cameo to begin with, so his school situation is all good.

I'll give Kryon till sunday, then I'll send him a PM and see what's up.

@Buddy- Nice Zelda reference, very nice.

EDIT:

Just making sure you guys know how the periods work, I had it up on the intro, but I'll put it here just to make sure. The classroom works Japanese style, kids stay in the homeroom, while the teachers switch classes and give their lessons. You guys don't have to edit anything if you didn't know, just keep it in mind for the future.

Why not Enter Galactic?

"Yes Master" Don says as he bows before Astro.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toaster on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:38 pm

Thanks Astro, I was just trying to stay in the know how. I am thinking about going to bed soon, I am getting like, really tired and things in the roleplay are slowing down a little bit, and before I post again I would like to see what Fruity thinks of me taking over Lilli. I don't think she would mind, but maybe, you never know. Haha!

Toaster
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:43 pm

Yeah, I just read the edit. Nice specification on why he was looking at Aemyle. Just keep that in mind when she reveals who she is, and how old she is, later. XD

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:01 pm

@Neko Xavier's gonna be crushed xD. He'll be legal by November though haha.

@Tobinator alright man, sounds good. I doubt we'll be going too crazy tonight anyway.

@Buddy the next teacher's all up to you if you want it.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toaster on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:11 pm

Yupp, definately going ot bed now. If Fruity hasn't said anything about me controlling Lilli by the time I get on tommorow, I am just going to go ahead and do it anyway. If anyone has an objection by all means let me know. xD I am just looking for something more to keep me busy. Goodnight everyone. Bye.

Toaster
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity Loops of Pain on Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:51 am

@Tobinator
Yeah I don't mind. Thanks a lot. It's really appreciated! Good luck! *Gives you thumbs up*
And I just realized that I might be able to bring my laptop with me but I'll probably only be able to read everything and not post because my mom'll kick me off as soon as I get on. =_='
Meh, I don't know. If I'm on I'll let you know.
Last edited by Fruity Loops of Pain on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fruity Loops of Pain: The epitome of self proclaimed awesomeness.

Fruity Loops of Pain
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:26 am

Hai there, I was reading through the OOC and noticed you have some players backing/missing.

COINCIDENTLY [oh alrite, not so much a coincidence]

I got inspired for a character I could create, would it be too late to join now?

A smilie costs nothing, but in the internet, it is EVERYTHING.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toaster on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:59 am

@ Fruity Loops

Awesome thank you. I will be putting up a post soon, it will be rather long though, seeing as how I am controlling two characters, and everyone is ahead of me since I went to sleep last night. Haha!

Toaster
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toaster on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:04 am

@ Everyone.

Well, I am going to be doing something with my posts that will make it much simpler. Until Fruity is able to take over Lilli, I am just going to make Preston=Green colored font, and Lilli=Red colored font. Green is Preston's favorite color, and judging by the beret Lilli always wears, her favorite color is Red. I just thought that might make it easier for people to read my posts.

Toaster
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toaster on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:26 am

Correction! Apparently I can't make my posts multi-colored, or at least I don't know how. So I made it simple, I'm sure everyone will figure it out.

Toaster
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:27 am

@Tobi okay sounds good.

@Flickery no! Not at all, it's never too late to join the Epic-est Quest of all Epic Quests! Go ahead and submit you're character.

@Fruity Loops oww, alright well keep us posted. Just tell your mom the fate of the world lies in your hands.

@the masses!

Yaaaawn morning/evening/afternoon. (Not really a point here, just wanted to be polite xD)

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity Loops of Pain on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:39 am

OK I'm leaving in a few minutes so byebye.
But before I leave.
@Tobinator
You color things by doing this.
text

I think that's red so do this but without any spaces.
[color=insert-color] text here [/ color]

Hoped that helped. I'm out now.

Fruity Loops of Pain
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toaster on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:10 am

@ Fruity

Thank you for the help. Have fun on your vacation~

Toaster
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toaster on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:48 am

@ Astro

I am going to post something soon, and it is definately going to put some spice into Preston's day. :D

Toaster
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:11 pm

Sorry guys, I'm gonna be popping in and out today till tonight. Me and my pops are trying to get my car street ready for the school year, so you know how that goes.

@Tobinator since Xavier's already roaming the halls, I'll probably have him conveniently show up near the nurses office xD. Is that cool with you?
Last edited by Astro_B0Y on Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toaster on Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Yeah, no problem Astro, I will edit my post so Xavier can run into him.

Oh, and I didn't put Lilli in that last post because there is really nothing going on in the classroom.

Toaster
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toaster on Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:19 pm

Aww geez Astro. xD I just edited. If you don't want to post to him now, it's fine, I will make him go back to class, I would just have to edit again. xD

Toaster
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!