Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guardian Saga

Guardian Saga

a part of “Guardian Saga”, a fictional universe by Azure Limit.

In a world controlled by the Light, those of the Dark are hunted down and killed. A war is about to start that will change the face of the world forever.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guardian Saga”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Guardian Saga

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:07 am

LOL~ awws >3 Hey atleast Raze doesn't seem to think so :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gemini
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:04 am

....o.O Wow...just wow...
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:16 am

what? *innocent Look* :)

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:53 am

Well anyways, I created my last character, who will be important to the story as it goes on...What role will she have, I will leave that for you to figure out...

Edit: Oh, and on another note, Gemini, if you do make your character fight Rana...let it be known that she will get pwned...hard. Rana's gonna be my Kenpachi of this RP :D

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:27 am

kenpachi :o is that food?
... sorry hungry at the moment ^^;
the name sounds like a yummy dessert :o

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:40 am

Uh...no. He's a character from Bleach...an over powered badass that just uses physical strength and raw power to win...

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:45 am

oh....okay ._.
oh wells...doesnt sound that nutrious for me anyways ><;

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Jimmeh....you need to post so that I can post and we can continue onward...

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Are we waiting for anyone else?
"Peace is the absence lack of war."
"I like to reserve my mouth for kissing, alcohol, and words. Not always in that order, but you get the point."
Blizzard's Music

Blizzard
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:14 am

Well, for my character to post I need Jimmeh's character to do so as well...other than that the only ones who haven't posted yet are Zolzol's and Icedfire's...

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jimmeh1993 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:35 am

Sorry everyone, I've had a few busy days. Tuesday I was at a Navy recruiting station filling out paperwork so I could leave Wednesday to stay in a hotel cause I had to be up super early Thursday for MEPS to see if I qualified lol. I'm gonna be a Navy Nuclear Engineer =D and I now have time to post, so I'll have one up very soon.

Jimmeh1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:58 pm

I dont have anything to post...Virgils sitting otusdie a hotel for the night. Not exacly postable material.
A deus of lacuna inter philologus letalis

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:26 pm

That's understandable...Thing's should be picking up soon thought, so be on the look out.

@Jimmeh, no problem. Just glad you're back. Good luck with your Navy career. I'm Air Force myself...

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jimmeh1993 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:05 pm

Thanks, best of luck to you too!

Jimmeh1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:53 pm

*Sigh* If IcedFire doesn't post soon, Willow will be far behind!!

Blizzard
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:36 pm

You're right....I will shoot IcedFire a PM as a reminder...

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:38 pm

If she doesn't come back by, say, this evening, can I just kill Raven? Need to move on.

Blizzard
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:16 pm

so are silvance and G still at the burning darkborn town or is Sanzo shouting at empty houses?

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:11 am

I think S is off to S land and G is going to be at dreamland soon in a little Inn in dusktide :o

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:52 am

Well, that's a bit harsh but Icedfire hasn't been on for a week without any word why...so if it comes down to it do what you need to to continue the RP...

Edit: But now that you say it...it would go well with the story and drive home Willow's determination to hunt down Satosha...so yeah if you want you have my permission to go with that route, for the sake of keeping the RP alive.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!