Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guardian Saga

Guardian Saga

a part of “Guardian Saga”, a fictional universe by Azure Limit.

In a world controlled by the Light, those of the Dark are hunted down and killed. A war is about to start that will change the face of the world forever.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guardian Saga”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Guardian Saga

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Fri May 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Alright people...The RP has officially started. Go ahead and start posting.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Fri May 27, 2011 10:24 pm

I put on my first post. Hope its alright.
My life has ended, yet my body still breaths, my mind continues to run, and my eyes continue to see. The worlds true face has been revealed to me. It is why I know I have failed to prepare myself for the real world. Why the rest of my days will befilled with hardship and fear. My days will never cease my punishment for the sins I have commited. But even suicide cannot free me. So I live my days in pain, waiting for the time i may finally rest, yet my soul will forever be tortured.

-My Life

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Sat May 28, 2011 10:06 am

Profile submitted <3 hope its alright :O

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Sun May 29, 2011 9:36 pm

phew. Long post. 1100 words.

[Edit] One word Gemini: Hot
"Peace is the absence lack of war."
"I like to reserve my mouth for kissing, alcohol, and words. Not always in that order, but you get the point."
Blizzard's Music

Blizzard
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Mon May 30, 2011 3:50 am

Thank you <3 *Bows*
that is a long post O.O

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Mon May 30, 2011 5:46 pm

I had a question before I make my next post: I assume each element has its related things like being able to use ice for a water element, or metal for an earth user (metal being a condensed and refined piece of earth), would lightning be a subset of the wind element?

The start page was non-specific as to what the elements could do, and I didn't want my over-active imagination to get me in trouble :P

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Mon May 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Yeah, you can use Lightning if you are a Wind type, so be creative.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jimmeh1993 on Tue May 31, 2011 8:21 am

I'm confused, is Zane with Satosha and Serra too? If Zane isn't there..the group is 3 guardians, Satosha, and Serra. If he is there..the group would be 4 guardians, and the three people, correct? Lol I got lost from that last post.

Jimmeh1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Tue May 31, 2011 10:29 am

Zane was watch.in them from the forest then was seen by Serra's guardian so revealed himself

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Tue May 31, 2011 10:33 am

I was confused as well, but now I see it. I'd suggest that if you have them travelling together or if they have a conversation, to have it as one post instead of splitting it in half like we've been doing. That way you're not double posting and cluttering.

Blizzard
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jimmeh1993 on Tue May 31, 2011 11:00 am

Okay, so the Blade Lords are still at the village, and Satosha, Serra, Zane, and their guardians have been spotted by Adriac's scout. Kay =P

Jimmeh1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Tue May 31, 2011 5:19 pm

Azure do you have some sort of idea on how we should do fights amongst eachother? If not, I'd suggest T1 style.

Blizzard
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Tue May 31, 2011 6:19 pm

Hmm...Pretty much they way I always did fights in RPs was that both members of the fight took small amounts of the other character during the fights, so that you're not left with 20 or so posts of oneliners like "So and So dodged the attack and countered..." Really it all depends on the RPer.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Tue May 31, 2011 9:28 pm

I shoot a arrow in your butt and you go running off back to the lands of light? lol jk

anyway should i reply to blizzard now or wait for some others to post?
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Tue May 31, 2011 10:03 pm

^^; i don't think i can post more....Gabby is still kneeling there :x

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Tue May 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Well... get workin' Gabby.

Oh gawd I hate myself.

Blizzard
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Tue May 31, 2011 11:02 pm

Lol...i don't know how gabby should "work" unless she like take his shirt off and throw herself onto him then tell him that she would stay with him and give him benefits if he would tell her all his plans >3 ...maybe that would be a good idea...

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Tue May 31, 2011 11:10 pm

lawl...take it to PM's...

Blizzard
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Tue May 31, 2011 11:23 pm

Nuh!~ Gabby shall kneel till she gets an answer ;o; or ill make her kneel till she starve to death or something... >3
She's not that kinda girl D: really! i think...or..maybe i should make her into that kind of girl :o that would be....exciting

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:01 am

Virgil , captain of the southern gaurds! Smuggler of dark sigil refugees! and now apperently dirty threatener of red heads. Thanks Flare. T_T
A deus of lacuna inter philologus letalis

zolzol
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!