Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bound Spirits

Bound Spirits

a part of “Bound Spirits”, a fictional universe by Horseygirl.

Each person has a part of their soul in a shapeshifting animal. If they are seperated from that animal, then they die. If that animal is hurt, so are they. When people an their animals go missing, someone has to find them. . . .

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bound Spirits”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Bound Spirits

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bound Spirits"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Bound Spirits

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Can i reserve the girl with the food? I'll have a character up asap

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:27 pm

Two things. Loved the movies. Loved the books.

Oh, and i lied. 3 things. I reserve the Camera.

Wait, did you read the books?
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Lovehatekindofgirl- you got her

Mr. Baneling Squishy- yup. But I tried editing to make it a little more origonal, and not just copying. ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Yeah.....but it was kind of obvious when you had the whole Daemon thing. It was oblivious after the Girl with the compass. No offense. We should have had the Silver knife though.......xD

Anyways, Character generation beginning. Warning. Warning. Nuclear Awesomeness detected.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:05 pm

Posted Charrie....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Accepted Charrie....

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Can I reserve the girl with the sleeping bags and the boy with water? I'll send the skellies tomorrow. :3
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Sure!

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:17 pm

and The more I look at the words "boy with the lanturn"... I want it.. lolz. I'll take that one too if that's okay. :3 I understand if you want to leave it open for others. I'm pretty good at playing multiple characters.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:24 pm

lol, you can have him. ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:37 am

BTW guys, Animegirl is the co-gm. So you've got listen to her, too. ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:10 pm

When will we start?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:44 pm

All the characters are taken, so i'll start on the first post. And for posting, please post at least three lines.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:46 pm

Alright, so, then what happens if someone leaves? Giant mole eats them up and spits out a new guy thats a NPC?

Or we find someone to adopt him.....

But that's if people will want to.

Well, cant wait to start!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:49 pm

They can either become an NPC, or one of us can adopt them.
And first post is up. ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:58 pm

I love how it seems to be im the only one who posted a LI

Correction: Autumn did too. Oh dear.....i think we might have a slight triangle possibly.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:14 pm

So did Felix. My. . . we might have a love square. (a triangle only has three sides. . . a square has four.)

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Lol, jealosy and love and fighting! Oh my!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:07 am

My post was ignored by Cryptic! He didn't check to see if someone else posted before him before posting! D:

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!