Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Slade Industries

Slade Industries

a part of “Slade Industries”, a fictional universe by CakeKitten.

For many decades, Slade Industries has been recruiting and training people of ages 16-22 with special abilities, qualities or specific traits to rid the world of evil/harmful ghosts, spirits and other supernatural entities.(Only 4 spots left. No females)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Slade Industries”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Slade Industries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:07 pm

Ok and if she doesn't come back I'd just like to say that Aaron's team will be him, Elle, Skylar, and CakeKitten was going to make a male werewolf character, but if that doesn't happen I can decide who the other person will be.

And I'd just like to point out that in IC the I remember CakeKitten saying that the teams would be randomly chosen for our characters.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:13 pm

Jeong Ji was also a leader, she had Lucas and Tristan. I think...
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:05 pm

I really hope she comes back because I would like to be apart of this rp -.-
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:29 am

I just hope everythings okay...
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CakeKitten on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:20 am

I'm so sorry everyone. I had an emergency and had to travel out of the country.
I'll be back on Thursday.

Sorry!

CakeKitten
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:28 pm

We thought you just left, CakeKitten. Emergencies are a different story. Can't wait to get started. ;)
"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness."

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CakeKitten on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:47 pm

I'm here, I'm here! I'll make the werewolf right now and then we can start.

CakeKitten
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:40 pm

@cakekitten did you get my characters profile for the open pyschic?

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Yay! I'm ready to start!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CakeKitten on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:16 pm

We need more males, humans and one witch.

CakeKitten
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:58 pm

So I have a friend who is going to try (he's been busy) and join this website next week and was wondering if he could still submit a character then?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CakeKitten on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Fredalice wrote:So I have a friend who is going to try (he's been busy) and join this website next week and was wondering if he could still submit a character then?

Sure!

CakeKitten
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CakeKitten on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:38 pm

Okay, since we don't have enough males, the teams are going to be a little wonky at first.
Hopefully later on, we'll fill up.

CakeKitten
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:21 am

Since there are nearly twelve characters, we could have three teams of 3 and one team of 2, or one team of 3 and two of 4.
Last edited by TornZero on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Remember: If you use an A in "definitely", you're definitely an A-hole.

TornZero
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:24 am

That could work and then when my friend joins in next week he could join that team of 2.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CakeKitten on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:29 am

TornZero wrote:Since there are nearly twelve characters, we could have three teams of 3 and one team of 2, or one team of 3 and two of 4.

The thing is, there's not a lot of males and if I do that the teams will not be balanced out.
Like there will be more than one techie in each mean or both a witch and psychic in a team.

CakeKitten
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CakeKitten on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:24 pm

I already have a mission in mind, but if any of ever have an idea for a mission, just pm me!

CakeKitten
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CakeKitten on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:36 pm

I got a friend to play Miles, so I'll be putting him up for adoption soon.

CakeKitten
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:02 am

Mind if I reserve the Team 3 Female, I'll make her a psychic.

I originally wanted to make a male character who is actually a world class jewel theft Kamen Diamonte, who uses magic and flawless disguise to present a show while stealing the things, but his real identity is a 17 year old teenager, and him and a bunch of gifted kids work with him to do that. Well, his closest partner and potential girlfriend is a psychic, so I guess she will do. She's even made an appearence alongside Diamonte under the identity Youkai Rubino. I just don't know how long she would be with the team. If it was only recently, it would make sense, and of course it'd give her a sense of panic considering Diamonte's cover would have been blown. Then again, you wouldn't want too many people just being new, right?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:46 am

Team 3 already has a psychic, Peyton

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!