Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Vampire King Comes to Town

The Vampire King comes to town.

a part of “The Vampire King Comes to Town”, a fictional universe by Asper.

The First Vampire sets his cold gaze on a small town that already has many supernatural species living there, but the No-Life-King does not plan to simply live in hiding.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Vampire King Comes to Town”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Vampire King comes to town.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:31 pm

Whats fine and dandy? The undead thing? if so I am glad, the whole making of undead is his thing >.> no worries though, your whole lizard form will shock him as much as his lich form will shock your character.

I know who they are :P They were in Neverwinter Nights, the first one. Good game.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Breeze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:00 pm

I wasn't talking about the necromancy, though he will bring that up. I was actually talking about the fact that if there were still hundreds of them left then there would still have been massive power struggles between them and humans.

As for his true form, he won't use that anytime soon. Unless Alucard goes all out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:03 pm

Mm no. Kul invented necromancy >.> end of story. No other race in no other time has it. I know DnD has those kind of spells, but I would like you to discount those as I called dibs.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:25 pm

Did I ever say that Sahlidain knew it? He could merely inquire about that stunt you pulled with the flower, which you used as a demonstration earlier. Further more for all he knows from what Kul did, Kul just showed outstanding healing magic, which was around at his time. I'm still taking in account that your Lich is a several thousand years difference from his time.

Also as I said I'm basing this on a D&D styled wizard which have no revival spell in any of the books. That's only for necromancers, clerics, and some for psions.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:36 pm

Mm, I thought you were purposely being elusive on it to spring it on me earlier. I apologize. Again, all I know of DnD comes from neverwinter nights and the sorcerer can use necromancer spells in that game.

I apologize again if I seemed to be over-zealous that wasn't my intent.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:54 pm

It's all good. At least my character isn't hated as much as Alucard now.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:46 am

Pshhhh.. up yours Roku.. lol jk
Asper knocked,
at the castle keep.
But the gates were barred!
The Gods, asleep!

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:19 am

Asper... I have to say Dracula seems a tad too healthy considering he was just in a fight with Br'nard, he got blasted at least twice by divine attacks and cleaved at least twice by a runed, Dwarf weapon;
He should still be healing as he did not sustain the kind of injuries one can just shrug off, his healing process should be taking its time, especially as he hasn't fed, as it works to restore him to health.

Even Br'nard has had to tightly bind up his abdomen to keep his battle wound covered until he can heal properly, so I would expect Vlad to be in a similar state rather than just carrying on as if nothing had happened. >.<

At the very least he should be limping.
'I had to be a Warrior, a slave I could not be! A Soilder and a Conqueror, fighting to be free!'

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:21 am

First off Rill this is Alucard based. Even nerfed he's still far more powerful than your barbarian. Watch/read Hellsing and you shall know

Also Asper, non-nerfed Alucard had consumed exactly 6,000,000 by the end of the series.

Just needed to ruin the the fun.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:33 am

Bugger that.

If your going to use Dracula, use the Bram Stoker original or don't bother.

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:55 am

He's using Vlad Tepes so it doesn't matter. Original was 4 ft high with a hunch and an ugly face. But I'm guessing that you don't read manga much if you don't think Alucard is a badass.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:58 am

No... I enjoy real literature.

And again no, in the Original novel he was a Transylvanian Count of noble bearing, your thinking of 'Orlock.'

Rill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:19 am

I don't reckon this RP is for me, and definitely not suited to my style.
Too much overpowered anime going on and every-time someone tries to inject a note of sanity or collaboration Roku here pops up with some smart arsed comment about how 'This character could kill yours because...'

If I had wanted an all powerful, unstoppable, character I would have simply armed Br'nard with Mjolnir... Or just gone the whole hog and used Thor himself!
Far too much Power-playing here for my taste.

So I'm going to call it quits on this one, people, hope the rest of the Roleplay goes well but it's really not my scene.

Cheerio folks.

Rill

Rill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Thanks for clearing that up for me Roku. The 6,000,000 thing, I havnt gotten to read the manga. I've been watching the OVA. The book stores here are very limited so I haven't be able to get my hands on the manga

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Ya...Rill you just don't know how to break the game I guess, but that's once again because you didn't go magic heavy. Alucard is the main boss, Breeze has a Lich so enough said, I have a Sarruhk, and the samurai/elves can handle themselves.

Sahlidain's greatest weakness his pride so lure him into anything that isn't obvious danger.

Kul is straight up fragile and takes forever to gather his powers back

The elves/samurai are limited solely by the race that they picked

Alucard could possibly be stronger than Thor just because of his 6,000,000 lives. So the only way to defeat him is in the same way as the manga. Imprison or seal magic.

So in truth you just can't build a character right for this because it's so damn magic heavy and your just a heavy DPS type of player

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:25 am

Shoulda gone Dwarf Slayer Rill :P Pure warrior who doesn't wear armor (Cause come on, we all know armor is for pansies.), naturally resistant to magic, arcance tattoos that further make his skin resistant, and the protection of Grungi which further negates spells. 1 out of like 100 spells will even effect you :D That is how you rip up wizards.

Not to mention you get to be a character who literally wants to die (But can't grasp the concept of suicide as it goes against their psychology), and a buff ass bearded man with an orange Mohawk. For the win.

Now I want to make one... >.> maybe tomorrow.

"Killing the beastie will be a mighty deed, and dying in the attempt will be a mighty doom!"

'Nough said.

EDIT: I never said it took forever to gather his power back. He has a pretty normal magic regeneration. It only takes him forever to get his power back when he has been torn to shreds and spread around the world... for obvious reasons... kinda have to have your body parts crawl back together.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:25 am

In D&D when you fight something like that....I'm scared now.

Alucard's going to get 45-500 of his consumed souls asses kicked in this fight. 500-3000 the next and 3000-10000 the third. With this if we survive the 12,000th fight he is sooo dead

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:09 am

Lol good luck with your fight guys :P

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:41 am

Neutrality for the win...

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:53 am

Haha :P Well, towns come and go. As long as Vlad doesn't do something to directly insult or threaten him, hes not really going to take action. He may protect the elven girls, but he wouldn't if they charged in recklessly for no reason.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!