Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Vampire King Comes to Town

The Vampire King comes to town.

a part of “The Vampire King Comes to Town”, a fictional universe by Asper.

The First Vampire sets his cold gaze on a small town that already has many supernatural species living there, but the No-Life-King does not plan to simply live in hiding.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Vampire King Comes to Town”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Vampire King comes to town.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Yeah your right, I'll edit the post
Asper knocked,
at the castle keep.
But the gates were barred!
The Gods, asleep!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:54 pm

Thank you, :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Breeze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:56 pm

Breeze however, your Lich is a badass. Liches in general just beast in magic. I don't find non-magical players oober though, just saying. That's only because magic can accomplish so much when normal means can't. So while a giant barbarian may try to attack a mage, the mage can just teleport out of the area. I meant no offense Rill. I'm just using the obvious knowledge.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:04 pm

Nah, I do not use teleportation magic. I think it is just cheap. If I got attacked by Rill, I would fight (Can't really run away, Kul does not move very fast anymore.). I got Krell for muscle if things get bad.

Blast, I really need to finish the post for my own RP -smacks head- I'll be back in an hour.. or two, sorry about that Asper, you can ignore my character and pass him by, or wait, but I gotta do this blasted post. Its just so long.. -_- the work of a man playing fate and thousands of NPC characters is never done.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:06 pm

Roku, If you think Br'nard is just an ordinary Barbarian you clearly haven't been paying much attention;
And I don't think your character would have nearly so easy a time as you seem to think against him, in fact you can talk about magic all you like, but it has its limits;
Really your Lizard wouldn't fare too well against Br'nard who has more of a divine twist and inherent strength to his powers than simple sorcery.
it would most likely be an epic battle, but your deluding yourself if you think you could 'walk it.'

I'm assuming you don't know much about Norse Mythology? Magic was considered a woman's practice with Odin being about the only male who sought to learn it, for which he was often mocked by Loki.

Br'nard has killed more than his fair share of mages and knows how to combat them.

On a similar note, Br'nard isn't too likely to attack the Liche, in fact as they are both a tad world weary and long travelled it seems more likely they would have a seat by the fire and reminisce about 'The Good old Days.'

But we shall see...
'I had to be a Warrior, a slave I could not be! A Soilder and a Conqueror, fighting to be free!'

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:24 pm

Sorry breeze I'm using D&D teleportation, which is complete crap unless its to travel long distances. Also ya bretonnia needs to get started Hoorah.

Rill, I never said he was normal just not a mage. Killing a mage is easy if you can get close enough and the reason I said my Sahlidain doesn't veiw the barbarian as a threat is once a again, he isn't posing one. Killing a mage is easy if they don't keep their distance.

Oh God yes it would be an epic battle. Like Merlin vs Hercules and would most likely destroy the town. A mage has it's limits yes, but thats why I used a Sarrukh, who are infamous for their magic. I'm going straight D&D and your going Norse so "walking it" is a no. Br'nard would be so much of a bitch to fight, just as Hercules would.

So yesss we shall sssee...

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Glad we cleared that up...

Although so far your Lizard has expressed a love for strong liquor... One that Br'nard shares so in all honesty, although they have so far completely ignored one another and have no reason to fight, yet... They actually may have one thing in common. :P

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Ahh...alcohol. It brings rivals together for a mutaul agreement. All true Vikings drink so we'll have to hit up the bar and cause some fist fights.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Here! Here!

Rill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:27 pm

-_- my character can't drink. It just passes right through him >.>

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:26 pm

That's what drugs are for...

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Those would pass right through him as well.... Kinda hard to consume anything when you lack a stomach... or an esophagus.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:01 pm

A massive surge of raw magic

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:08 pm

That might work.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:00 pm

Roku, can uh, your wizard polymorph?

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:05 pm

Ya...that's a common spell. Why do you ask?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:08 pm

You will be the doom of us all.. never going to doubt that spell. Dragons into Donkies is all I need to know to not mess with your character.

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Nah, I think he has the power to change his own form, but not the form of others as that would be really close to god-modding.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:20 pm

Once again Breeze this is off the spell, hardcore dunde. The spell can only change the form of Willing creatures. So while he can't turn others who aren't willing, he can still change himself (Or willing allies) into a collasal ++ red dragon for example. Though if he did it to an ally he'd try to use dominate.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:26 pm

I was referring to my DM for D&D. He told us a story about rolling a 20 an changing a Dragon into a Donkey. Ever since then, Polymorph has become the spell of all spells. Do not doubt the power of the D20

Asper
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!