Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Vampire King Comes to Town

The Vampire King comes to town.

a part of “The Vampire King Comes to Town”, a fictional universe by Asper.

The First Vampire sets his cold gaze on a small town that already has many supernatural species living there, but the No-Life-King does not plan to simply live in hiding.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Vampire King Comes to Town”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Vampire King comes to town.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:32 am

Yep so boom goes the the sunburst

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:41 am

That spell works under the assumption that vampires die in sunlight, so its only going to do a little more damage to vlad then it will to anyone else.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Breeze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:21 am

It's a high leveled spell that makes massive area attack, blinds, does awesome damage (especially to undead), and kills a vampire instantly. But as we all know, Alucard is no normal vampire.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:59 pm

Again, kills a vampire instantly under the assumption that the sun kills them. Vlad does not get affected by the sun (Save for a slowing down of regeneration), so it is not going to be some huge omega spell.

Honestly, a simple cold spell will drop your lizard like a bad habit.

EDIT: Interesting enough, your character would never have seen undead... My character invented the undead before any one, or any race, I have that coined, so he would not know that sunburst hurt undead, he would not know what a lich is as he was asleep before Kul invented Necromancy.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:22 pm

I think I might have got Kul and Krell mixed up in an earlier post and come out with 'Krul' who sounds like something that might emerge if those two ever had a baby...

Anyway, doesn't really matter but took me a moment to work out why he didn't respond to being addressed having just been so talkative...
I could always just call them 'Krell' and 'Heinrich' to settle confusion but I think we're the only two who might get the reference... ;P

Doesn't matter anyway, the post still works... You even seem to have followed me in falling into the 'Krul' trap :P

Looks like another fight is about to take place... This time I shall watch and enjoy.
'I had to be a Warrior, a slave I could not be! A Soilder and a Conqueror, fighting to be free!'

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:29 pm

You know how it is, an old man has got to fight for his right... to party.

lol I did, but I put in both L's at least >.> I fixed that, but bah.

Nah, not Heinrich, Krell served Nagash first (When they fought Sigmar), but really, I just want to play a tired old man who wants to find a quiet place to live out his... immortal life. >.> But no one pushes this old man around.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:33 pm

Well if you want to get really geeky... He served Khorne first as a Chaos Warrior... ;)

I was going to put 'Nagash' first but went for Heinrich instead... Serves me right for trying to be a smart arse... (hey it's been a Long time!)

And I did note the Nagash picture in your bio... Did you spot Heldenhammer in mine..? ;P

Hmmm well go have at him, blast that lizard!

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:37 pm

:) We both know he is more powerful as the undead titan he is then he ever was as a warrior (I mean I think now he causes terror)

psh its just Heinrich, cool, but he's no super powered 15 foot lich.

lol no I did not see the heldenhammer, sadly its hard to find really good lich pictures that aren't Nagash -_- That, and you can't do an inventor of necromancy/lich without using something from Nagash.

What chu talking about blastin? This is a lich, its more like ripping the soul out of his body and making him his finger puppy for eternity.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:48 pm

Yeah.. And as for that Axe... Even Br'nard would be envious!

Well of course, Heinrich is the Lichmaster but Nagash is the original!
I collected Undead back when they were just one army... Got the original Kelmar and big ole Nagash models... Ahhh the good ole days :,)

But magic was never my strong point, hence the Norse and Dogs of War armies... Seems everything I used to collect has been scrapped now a days, heh... And Quest too...

Kids these days don't know what their missing! ;P

Rill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:53 pm

Aw I am an Orc man, my uncle plays Vamp Counts and Chaos.. I have beaten his khorne chaos numerous times, but never once have I beaten that vamp count army... just too good. He gets 2nd or 1st place in tournaments with those blasted undead. -_- stupid vampires, probably why I hate them. Only his vampire count has ever handed my black orc warboss his own ass. My warboss (Generic I make) has beaten Khorne Lords, took out a Demon Prince, and once took out a bloodthirster! (That said he rolled.. a lot of ones, and I was on a serious roll with 6's) -_- but those damn vampires. Skeletons and zombies, bah, but when he brings in the blood dragons ;(

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:12 pm

Hehe ah nice;

Yeah I like Khorne too, a simple, hard fighting Norsemans god... Always preferred Marauders and Warriors from Norsca that the idea of Demons and Mutants from the Chaos Wastes... Shame the Norse don't get much press these days.

But I always liked the story element more than dice rolls, liked to craft individual characters, give them names, backstorys ect... That's why I liked Quest and the way the character grew and deveoped, also why I prefer Roleplaying to tabletop and why I think the Bretonian thread is an awesome idea.

Went to a Gamesworkshop around a year ago, found out the whole landscape had changed "We don't do Dogs of War anymore but we can lend you an Empire army..."
Which of course plays completely differently... Then the bloke across the board starts breaking out the Ogres!!
Since when did they have their own army?!... hell I remember when they used to be Empire troops, lol... I got pretty much ran over... Made me miss my Dogs and Norse, lol!

Rill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:22 pm

The Ogre Kingdoms are pretty new. Tough too fight too. Not very many units, back pack a hella punch. Quest is fun, I was playing it just a few weekends ago.

They separated the armies of chaos. They're like three books now, Beast of Chaos (Or something like that) all about beastmen, Daemons (Or demons) of Chaos - all about demons, and the Hordes of Chaos which is all about the human element. I think they want to separate them into five books next time giving each god and undivided their own book.

The bretonnian thread is only loosely based on warhammer, honestly, I just wanted the setting as it made my job easier. Almost everything about it is pieced together from various other games and sources.

Yea they cut out Dogs of War a little while ago, now you can only bring in mercs to your army instead of having a merc army. Empire is... ok, honestly, I think if I had to pick a good side to play it would be dwarves all the way. My cousin is sick with dwarves, he snipped a lizardman shaman (Some super lizardman character on top of some giant T-Rex) with a cannon. Took the general right off his T-Rex and dropped him.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:31 pm

Yeah I heard about the split, think it works quite well as Marauders and Beastmen in the same army would only attack each-other, it always seemed to me!

Ah that's cool, Quest is still about is it?
Hehe, ah well the rest of it is rather complex so why not borrow the setting?!

Damn... This has made me want to do some sort of Quest style RP now... May have to give it some thought!

Yeah, thing I miss most about the Dogs (Aside from the Norsemen, of course) are the Pike Blocks, I actually do English Civil War battle re-enactment as a Pikeman and recognise alot of my kit on the old models, heh... That and I know exactly how to use a Pike Block...
Oh well, I don't do it on the table any-more but I do it 'for real' instead... What more could a man want? Hehe.

Rill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:35 pm

Nah Quest died out long ago, my uncle was just a very early warhammer enthusiast and still has his old set.

lol Well, I am sure if you get a strong warlord he could keep most of them in line. You can still mix and match them of course.

right pikemen, yea no more fighting in three ranks. lol re-enactments? Mm I don't know, I would hate to do a re-enactment with guns (Puff) Your dead!! -_- aw dammit. Next game your are mine tom!

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:42 pm

Hehe well actually as the Muskets have lots of gunpowder but no ammo in them they tend to get ignored... Like the Pike Blocks will hit each-other and leave the Musketeers banging impotently away on the side... Bless 'em :P

Yeah mix and match would be key, may take a leaf out of your book with the whole 'Put it in a Warhammer setting and work out the actual workings of the Rule system myself'.... Hmm I shall need to give this some thought.

I like Fantasy but hate trying to do 40k RP's because Everyone suddenly steams in quoting 'Lore' and pointing out how everyone else is wrong... Nightmare! :P

Rill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:52 pm

I think they should get blanks or rubber balls... just to let someone know they got shot (Painfully.)

lol it works. Its best to spend a few weeks just fleshing everything out and then work out the rest as the story goes.

I know how you feel :( this is wrong, that is wrong, well you all can bugger off because it is my RP, and I say what goes! (Unless my Co-gm says otherwise) I like playing Sisters of Battle, I love the idea of beautiful pissed off women in power armor with flame throwers. Bless their hearts.

"Why did you join my beloved guard, maggot!"
"Sir, I joined for the Sisters, Sir!"

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby black-as-night_oni on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:11 pm

Hey Breeze, just sending some friendly greetings your way! :3

Anyways, I finally finished Aaric, and I've got his(?) first post up... And anyone can feel free to interact/respond to it! If everyone's busy, I can just entertain myself.
"It is in the east, and Juliet is the sun!"

black-as-night_oni
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:23 pm

Hehe ah yes, the good old Sisters... I liked the Space Wolves myself (Surprised? ;P) Oh and the Catachans... Good old Rambo films :)

Yeah I shall get to plotting.

Hmmm... We appear to have an Angel... This could be interesting.

Rill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:30 pm

HI black, I'll try to say hi with my chara once the hole thing gets a little settled down.

lol honestly, I am not a big space marine fan. Personally, its all about Sisters, Orks, and Thousand Sons (So devious.)

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:24 pm

Yes. For all intents and purposes Sahlidain still thinks his Race is supreme even though there would now be 10-50 tops, 100 extremes.

Though that's still fine & dandy.

But Breeze, wanna know the funniest thing about how the Sarrukh died out? They were the first race to conquer all other races and they enslaved them all. They got lazy, made a slaves for EVERYTHING, they even made slave to control other slaves. Eventually it became a problem, in which decisions that would kill countless lives also ended their empires as well.

So they're not extinct...but it's funny still that their empires lasted so long, thousands of years, by being so LAZY.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!