Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Vampire King Comes to Town

The Vampire King comes to town.

a part of “The Vampire King Comes to Town”, a fictional universe by Asper.

The First Vampire sets his cold gaze on a small town that already has many supernatural species living there, but the No-Life-King does not plan to simply live in hiding.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Vampire King Comes to Town”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Vampire King comes to town.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:55 am

Thats why I mentioned the darkness, Dracula is able to become one with shadow and hide like that
Asper knocked,
at the castle keep.
But the gates were barred!
The Gods, asleep!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:07 am

Eh, ifs that's one of your powers as a vampire, never liked them, but anyways, I guess I read it wrong... or more so, just did not read in-between the lines.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Breeze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:18 am

Damn this Roleplay really shot ahead... I must be on a different timeline;
Well I'll get my intro post up and set it in the following night.

EDIT:
Hmm no I wont, day works fine and keeps me in the loop.
'I had to be a Warrior, a slave I could not be! A Soilder and a Conqueror, fighting to be free!'

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:06 am

Well just make sure he doesn't barge into Sahlidain's cave. If that happens things could get....complicated.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:09 am

For your Lizard perhaps...
But Br'nard isn't looking to 'barge' in anywhere that doesn't hold what he's looking for.

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:12 am

Whoa :O I went to sleep and woke up and there are so many post. Ah!

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shakoa on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:47 pm

I am so lost! :D
http://danishakoa.deviantart.com/
ಠ_ಠ Look at my art and tell me I'm pretty.

Shakoa
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:56 pm

So in the short time it took me to post there were already 3 posts done. Fast but not the fastest.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby black-as-night_oni on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Okay guys, I'm sorry I haven't been able to create a character yet, but right mow I'm on my iTouch and won't have access to a computer until later today. But I'll have them up, for sure! ^_^

Anyways, I'm glad this role-play is advancing well, and everyone's characters are looking great! I'm super excited!!!!
"It is in the east, and Juliet is the sun!"

black-as-night_oni
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:20 pm

So after going out into the forest to look for the cause of the storm, both the Elf and the Samurai then failed to notice Br'nard walk straight past them..?
Interesting.

Rill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:08 pm

Of course bre, after all your barbarian is kinda hard to see being that he's so small and obvious. Plus we got our own little freakshows here so that hurts the perception too.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Yeah seven foot tall Warriors from Valhalla are notoriously inconspicuous and hard to spot...
Good thing it wasn't something more aggressive and hostile that wouldn't even need to sneak up on you before attacking...

I was under the impression it as a 'dangerous' forest... Seems to me blind people who wander in without paying attention to their surroundings would wind up dismembered and dead sooner rather than later...

Rill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:38 pm

Yep and now Sahlidain has used a spell to see nearly Everything. Some he may or my not care about. Ahh...magic.. so much good

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:42 pm

Ah... So the overgrown lizard finally learns to open its eyes!

Rill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Trees eyes to be exact. Remember this guys from a time before the Egyptians where large humans are common. So he honestly would not care in the first place, unless you presented yourself as a threat. Which a between a hulking barbarian or a small elf that knows magic, the elf is still more dangerous. Also I assume you don't play dungeons & dragons?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Neverwinter Nights count?

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:38 pm

No, it isn't.
To be honest it came across more as bad writing than your character making a conscious decision not to care, if Br'nard had meant to be a threat he would have simply taken its head off.

And no I don't play as it doesn't interest me.

Rill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:42 pm

>.> I wrote all that about complex layers of illusion for a reason... kinda rude to just ignore that and just be able to see... really... just rude, so now your vampire can just see through all magical spells?

I can't stand when people just know or 'see' who your character is... defeats the purpose of having such a complex spell in the first place.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:46 pm

Sorry mate, I did that to hope to expand on the RP. and I think it should be natural that he can see him, after all he's a lich and Vlad is the first vampire. They're both powerful undead creatures.

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:50 pm

Perhaps feel kinship to the lich or feel a certain.. lifelessness, but the illusion spell is not an undead based spell. Perhaps your vampire can smell the lack of blood in his veins, but not just see through an illusion spell. My lich is a powerful wizard, but I won't be able to see through Roku's characters illusion, and I expect the same. We may know its an illusion, but not be able to see through it without some serious magical work to aid us.

Also, hes not just a lich, he's the first lich... creator of necromancy >.> give the old dude some credit here. He did not get his butt stomped twice and dismembered for nothing. -_- poor undead guy.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!