Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Vampire King Comes to Town

The Vampire King comes to town.

a part of “The Vampire King Comes to Town”, a fictional universe by Asper.

The First Vampire sets his cold gaze on a small town that already has many supernatural species living there, but the No-Life-King does not plan to simply live in hiding.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Vampire King Comes to Town”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Vampire King comes to town.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:10 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Vampire King comes to town."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Asper knocked,
at the castle keep.
But the gates were barred!
The Gods, asleep!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Vampire King comes to town.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiiver on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am

This seems interesting :) but I'm just wondering during which time this is? Like which year.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xiiver
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:52 am

It takes place in modern times, the town's inhabitants act a bit more old world though. They're crazy about legends and folk lore and few ever go to places like the forest.

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThornGood on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:43 am

Hey,can I reserve a character? Or maybe 2? I plan on making sisters,but I can squeeze them into just one character. But if it's a problem, I'm okay with just one character, should be ready later today...I hope.

ThornGood
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:04 am

Hey there;
I'm not usually a great fan of Vampire or Werewolf threads but this one actually seems quite interesting;
Have to say I'm tempted, and always liked the old Dracula novel.

I'm really into Norse Mythology too, so would some creature or being from that neck of the woods be acceptable?
'I had to be a Warrior, a slave I could not be! A Soilder and a Conqueror, fighting to be free!'

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shakoa on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:57 am

What format will it be in? Third person, past tense? First, present?
http://danishakoa.deviantart.com/
ಠ_ಠ Look at my art and tell me I'm pretty.

Shakoa
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby black-as-night_oni on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Expressing my interest, this looks like it'll be super fun!!! ^-^
"It is in the east, and Juliet is the sun!"

black-as-night_oni
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:08 pm

@ Shakoa you can write in any way you want, I usually write in 3rd person but I'm not picky on what other people do.
@ Rill, That would be awesome, look forward to seeing it/
@ Thorngood you can make 2 seperate ones its fine with me

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:43 pm

I accepted your characters ThornGood, the pictures for them arent showing up though

EDIT!!!
Nevermind yes they are

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:46 pm

I'll be making the first post within an hour. If there is anyone else who wants to join, feel free to make a character and jump in with us.

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThornGood on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:47 pm

My fault sorry. I copied the wrong links. Sorry they're a bit big. :S

ThornGood
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:52 pm

its cool, can't tell you how many of my character sheets have giant pictures.

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:56 pm

I'm assuming your going on Alucard type powers?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Eh, my guy lives in a cabin in the woods (Near the town but not in it), so it can't be his door.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Yeah, I've nerfed him down a bit though since Alucard is kind of unstoppable.

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:59 pm

ohh ya.. power of a sun in one body. So my guy still lives in a cave and Just woke up so I can't be the one in the house. If no one else takes it just NPC it

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:03 pm

I will, I'll give it about 30 minutes then NPC it.

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:49 pm

edited it

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:42 am

Now it is time for Sahlidain to show up in town with his advanced knowledge in nothingness. By the way I have some spellings in my character sheet that I need to change.
Last edited by Roku Mushabuki on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:46 am

Canada must have the worst cops. Ever. "So.. should we check the basement to see if there are any more bodies eh?" "What you talking 'bout? No one hides in the basement... I mean, that is not the most common place people hide bodies (yes it is.)"

Aw... I found it funny that's all.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!